• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Island Presents: Haters Gonna Hate 2.0, Port Washington, NY 8/22/10

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
So, what am I most known for, anyway? I can think of a number of things people have identified me by:

- My superhero-esque voice(According to other people; apparently my voice could substitute for Captain America's?)
- My number filled username(JohnZipCode, JohnSocialSecurityNumber, etc.)
- My awesome Tetris skills(****in' Japanese level skill right here)
- My famous one dollar money matches(**** GETS TOO REAL WITH THESE HIGH STAKES)
- My ability to not rage over Brawl, EVER(Orion timed me out twice in a set a few weeks back and I was fine with that)
- Other?

How about it, you guys? What stands out the most to you?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
1: Shippo's Cat (ADHD) ($83.00) Split-thanks for that set, every time i fight you, i feel like i learn a whole lot more about what i do wrong
2: Hyper Shippo (Dabuz) ($83.00) Split-you ****ing suck kid, step it up you dumb POS
3: ShippoFoxFire (Inui) ($33.60)-fun seeing you, you making that money across all generations of smash >_<
4: Shippotomsk (Atomsk) ($19.20)-didn't really talk to you much, but those random banned stages MMs were the highlight/ funnest part of my day
5: vVv Shippo (Vinnie) ($9.60)-ROAR, I DID NOT FIGHT YOUR ICS PGN!
5: ShippoTails (Jtails) ($9.60)-every-time you get 5th...change your name to 5tails (bad joke i know) also, i just love that SV platform, that thing is a sexy beast!
7: The Legendary Shippo (Jash)-kid kid KIIIIIIIIIIIID! let lil dabuz teach you how to fight mk, dabuz got those mk slaying strategies
7: 718Shippo (Rookie)-funny as **** player
9: Limburger Shippo (vVv Cheese)-mmmmmm...ics, gotta hate em
9: The Man, the Myth, the Shippo (Snakeee)-oh well, in teams, it happens...it just happens >_>
9: Shippo the Shark (Orion)-DON'T LEAVE, YOU PROVIDE SO MUCH FUNNY ENTERTAINMENT
9: Shippo12346 (John12346)-banned stages matches are so much fun, love seeing you again, you keep getting higher and higher :]
17: Swain-fun to see you again, too nice
17: Shippo and the Beast (Will)-you got this next time!
25: Garlic Shippo (Clove)-...
PD: LI carpool, infinite entertainment

ALLIED!!!!!!!!!!: ROAR!!!! SPECIAL SHOUTOUT JUST FOR YOU!!!!

also, john#s, you are probable most known for your name, but your ability to have conversation in match is the most notable thing about you, the rest are just super gimmicks

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
shut up bisch. you're just mad cuz youll never beat a member of my family!

bout to bring my mom to the next tourney so she can whoop ur azz n ****.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
shut up bisch. you're just mad cuz youll never beat a member of my family!

bout to bring my mom to the next tourney so she can whoop ur azz n ****.

bringing your mom with you? good ****, your 19 and still show her the cute smash community guys, and she'd come? **** that ***** hoe is risky

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
bringing your mom with you? good ****, your 19 and still show her the cute smash community guys, and she'd come? **** that ***** hoe is risky
you're*

learn to spell jew boy.

and hell yeah word shed come but not to see yo ugly azz LOL

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
you're*

learn to spell jew boy.

and hell yeah word shed come but not to see yo ugly azz LOL
good, she has been around the town enough for me to know she got at least 5 different STDs and are treating them like pokemon, gotta catch them all

allied: SAWWY!!!!! i...i...i...just didn't talk to yah much so i din't know what to say

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I wasn't able to come to the tourney, but using Inui logic I would have made at least $200 if I came.

ADHD

Smash Hero
good, she has been around the town enough for me to know she got at least 5 different STDs and are treating them like pokemon, gotta catch them all

allied: SAWWY!!!!! i...i...i...just didn't talk to yah much so i din't know what to say
OH MY GOD. loooooool

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City

Oh my... what the... i dont even... LMAO

I wasn't able to come to the tourney, but using Inui logic I would have made at least $200 if I came.
Keeping Inui-Logic alive I see. Guess it'll never die XD

gay results lolol
Judge Death = Gay name :chuckle: lolol

So many Shippos. O.o

Good stuff, Inui and Rookie.
Thanks

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
im very disappointed in the OP

all the shippo haters gonna hate and no shippo meme pictures

1/10

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
you forgot xyro

$mike, *CT*, *_Echo_*, -RedShadow, -Vocal-, 2bad, 2link121, 718_ROOKI3, a nub, AceSe3don, Alex Strife, AlexoftheAura, Allied, Angelglory, Arcadia, Arturito_Burrito, Asdioh, Atomsk_92, auroreon, Auspher+, awsmsean, AXE 09, AxelSlam, Backward, BarDulL, Bassoonist, big bad wolf, BigLøu, BIGM1994, Bizzarro Flame, blackanese, Blacknight99923, BlackRainNFire, Blissard, BlueSuperSonic1, BOB SAGET!, br3compactor, Brawlin, Brian, BriGuy64, Budai578, Budget Player Cadet_, bundtcake, burntsocks, C.R.Z, C307, CableCho57, Caleb Wolfbrand, Carroll, castorpollux, ch33s3, Chaco, Cheeri-Oats, Cheers, Chexr, Chizad, CHOMPY, ChronoBound, Chronodiver Lokii, Chuckie, Chuee, Cloud9157, Clouderz, Cobalt, ComboTurtle, Commander_Beef, coney, Corpsecreate, Coyn3Masta, CTL17, Curlz, cutter, D-Torr, D-Vine, D0N, da K.I.D.+, Da Shuffla, dabridge, dabuz, Dajayman, Daniel_the_Seraph, Dark Horse, dark sonic 15, DarkLouis331, Darkshadow7827, Darksyde, Darktoon, Dazwa, Dekillsage, Devildigimon, DewDaDash, DFEAR, Diabolique, diegot143, Doll666, Dr Peepee, Draver, Druggedfox, DTP, DualCats, Duff0, DVC4011, Dynomite, EarthboundD, edgeluca, Eldiran, emb1234, etecoon, F1SHY, FengXiaoPeng, festizzio, FGCU Viper, Final63, Firewater1991, Fly_Amanita, Foodies, ForwardAirRage!, furiousduffmanx, FuRyOf1000SuNs, FWOG, FYC Vex the Wise Wolf, G U R U, GameDragonX, gamemasterdevil, gamma1, GBcrazy, Geenareeno, GLythium, GoldenYuiitusin, GoldShadow, Golem the Stern Father, Good Ol' Tree, GooeyBanana, GorditoBoy69, Grinin, h0t$, Hax, Haze~, Hazygoose, Hilt, hippiedude92, hiROI, Hobohopper, HomeMadeWaffles, HondaFoo, Hotdog, hungrybox, HungWasHere, HyugaRicdeau, I Dair You, I SEE YOU, ihavespaceballs, II Bolt II, Illmatic., Imagination, Inui, Jace08, jamlosingthegame, Jartravious, Javix, Jayford, JBM falcon08, Jewjitsu24, Jimmyfosho, JNig, JO3MA, joeplicate, Joshu, Jtails, Judo777, justaway12, Kaiber Kop, Kail, Kates893, KBizzle, Keblerelf, Kels88, kewl, kidneybeans, kirbywizard, Kishiru, KishPrime, knihT, Kofu, KoRoBeNiKi, kr3wman, KrazyKnux, Kuares, KumaOso, Kyu Puff, l!nk_aut, Laijin, Lanceinthepants, Lanowen, LeishaChu, Lifeisweird, Lightning93, Limit129, Link2thelost90, links24, Linkshot, Lixivium, lonejedi, LooksLikePit, lordhelmet, LordXav1er, Lovage, LozanoGarbanzo, Lucas Perfected+, Luigitoilet, LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME, Lv100+, m00g267, macd, Marc, Mario Orchestra, Mario_ 101, Masmasher@, mastermoo420, MasterShake, mbbrawler64, Meglaodon77, MenoUnderwater, mercy, Meta-Kirby, Mike G, MiketheMike, milesg2g, MintChip, MLEsis, mlorenzo, mood4food77, moogle, Moooose, Moozle, Motel Vacaville uses Old Spice™, motsalogeL, Mr. Escalator, mr.fizwidget, Mrs.BlackWaltzX, Mushroomring, nawnscents, NearZzz, nerfispwnage243, Nike 20, NO@H, NyTeStRiDeR, o-Serin-o, oldmanDORF, Omis, Oskar, overtheunder, P5_, Patinator, PEACE7, Peachkid, Pengie, Phiddlesticks, Phillyrider807, Phlames, Pink Reaper, Pitbuller26, PK-ow!, Plan 9, Pluvia, pockeystick, pockyD, Pokechao, PromiKupo, Psycho Meta Knight, pulse131, Purple Mantis, PurpleTop, P_wii, QDVS, QERB, R4VEN, Ragnar0k, Raider 88, RamenDon, Rave Remix, Raziek, Red X, Rekrul, Richard7, Rikana, riocosta123, Robfox, ROMBO69, Ronike, Rosedemon, Roxy, rpgfighter, rudeezy, Rugos, Rusty Shacklefurd, Ryzol_, SaveMeJebus, ScaryLB59, Seba, Seibrik, Sephiroths Masamune, ShadoKupo, Shadowfirex100, Shaky, SharkAttack, Shift, Shintarru, ShippoFoxFire, shlike, Shugo-Chan, sidefx, Silent Beast, SillyGrampa, SKidd, smashfan666, Smooth Criminal, SnackAttack, sneakytako, solecalibur, Solidusspriggan, SoloK, Sonic Storm, Sonic-Rave, sonicfalco, SOVAman, SpaceFalcon, SpiredMoth, spreedom, SqLeon, ssbbFICTION, Ssonic, stabbedbyanipple, Steam, Steeler, Steelia, Sterowent, stingers, Stockfield, Supermodel From Paris, SwiftBass, swordsaint, Syko_Lemming, T3h Albino, TAL, tatsuha, Teczero, Tee ay eye, Terywj, Tesh, th0rn, Th3 Composer, th3kuzinator, The Dashing Knight, The GERM, The King, The MC Clusky, The Newb, The Truth!, TheDekuNut, theeboredone, TheJesus, TheMegaNoob, theONEjanitor, TheOriginalSmasher, TheTomNookster, The_1337, the_irish_dude, Thunderhorse+, Tink, toki, ToSsy, Tsugaru, TunaCasserole, Turbo Ether, UberMario, UltimateRazer, Umby, undead_moose, urdailywater, UserShadow7989, UsurperKingZant, Velynn, Vermanubis, Vinnie, VitaminC, Vts, vVv ChiboSempai, Vyse, Wafles, WatchYourRadar, Wave+, Werebear, What's The Point, x13mako, XxAlphaxXGhaxCrew, xXArrowXx, xXx-NoobKing-xXx, YangFuShang, Young Deezy, Young'n, Yumewomiteru, Zeroxius, Zigsta, Zinth, Zip., ZodiakLucien, Zori, ~ZIO~

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
1: Shippo's Cat (ADHD) ($83.00) Split your diddy is very interesting still trying to find holes but gj overall
2: Hyper Shippo (Dabuz) ($83.00) Split this guy .... you better be in the top 2 in the next new york power rankings
3: ShippoFoxFire (Inui) ($33.60)Glad to see you making some money man . I know how paying all those tolls suck
4: Shippotomsk (Atomsk) ($19.20) One of the most knowledgeable players i know I hope to learn much more from your playstyle
5: vVv Shippo (Vinnie) ($9.60)**** you going ddd in teams lol but fun matches
5: ShippoTails (Jtails) ($9.60)sorry again about flipping out on ya, I actually would like to mm team next time
7: The Legendary Shippo (Jash)Everyone's jerks nobody got you a cake or nothing the least they could of done for ya is give you a meta free bracket lol
7: 718Shippo (Rookie)You style is original and character list keeps growing more impressive !
9: Limburger Shippo (vVv Cheese)Didnt talk to you much but glad you did well at the last tournament
9: The Man, the Myth, the Shippo (Snakeee) **** due i wish people just would leave you alone !You got the talent , you just have to not let the pressure get to you
9: Shippo the Shark (Orion)very intellectual player , but if you think problem and fire outclass my team lol you are very wrong they were lucky to get both their best stages in random
9: Shippo12346 (John12346) good **** dude i will give you your money matches one of these days
13: Shippo Cooking Breakfast (Allied)I'm glad you did well in the tournament, So much hate for john lol
13: Microscopic Shippo (Tiny)Sorry i spazzed a lot we have to stop teaming every other month and practice a bit lol
13: Shippo on the Floor (Xzax) you are a very under rated player imo i think you are amazing in teams
13: Shippo Saltwater (Zucco)...... sorry if my words op-set you but i feel the community puts so much unneeded pressure on you to perform with all this hype
17: Mr. Shippo (Mr. E)you know all pikachus technical stuff now you just need to learn when to use certain things I do see a lot of potential growth for you
17: Swain fun friendlies **** gordos
17: Shippo and the Beast (Will) fun tournament but **** those tvs lagged lol
17: Shippoboss (Nosboss)wassup
17: Shippo Warrior (Mechwarrior)wassup thanks for giving us warmups
17: The Aide of Shippo (Helpr)fun random team matches
17: Dirty Shippo (Dirts) this guy spamming hard in friendlies lmao
17: Sort of Shippo (Sorto)good player just needs more time in the smash scene
25: Shippace (Jace) interesting fox fun friendlies
25: Garlic Shippo (Clove)we will get to play a full match one day

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Btw, I BEAT SOMEONE IN MELEE.

IM FUKKIN GODLIKE!!!!!!!!!!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
What was that? i couldnt hear you with you being in the oven and all.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Corny jokes or not maaaaaan result threads are godlike for drama and **** talk. Im glad there is a selective few including me who would pop off in person before poppin' off on a thread... ohhh yeahhh it's great to be me :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

MUTHHHAAA-FUKKUUUHHH ...LOL

Btw, I BEAT SOMEONE IN MELEE.

IM FUKKIN GODLIKE!!!!!!!!!!
Upload Melee vids again so ******* can hurt your feelings LMAO

ANTi_

Smash Hero

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL~

This was my facebook status a while back.

But mixed around.

EDIT : ROOKIE **** DEM NIGGUHZ LOL

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
What was that? i couldnt hear you with you being in the oven and all.
oh nice, your already resorting to holocaust jokes, i guess that shows you already run out of **** talk, come on kid, stop fantasizing about girls that don't exist and bring something creative to this thread, cause this be easy like the way you be pressing the b-button with dat mk all day

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
oh nice, your already resorting to holocaust jokes, i guess that shows you already run out of **** talk, come on kid, stop fantasizing about girls that don't exist and bring something creative to this thread, cause this be easy like the way you be pressing the b-button with dat mk all day

Top Bottom