• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Island Presents: Haters Gonna Hate 2.0, Port Washington, NY 8/22/10

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Full Results:

Brawl Singles:

1: Shippo's Cat (ADHD) ($83.00) Split :diddy:
2: Hyper Shippo (Dabuz) ($83.00) Split :olimar:
3: ShippoFoxFire (Inui) ($33.60) :metaknight:
4: Shippotomsk (Atomsk) ($19.20) :metaknight:
5: vVv Shippo (Vinnie) ($9.60) :gw:
5: ShippoTails (Jtails) ($9.60) :metaknight:
7: The Legendary Shippo (Jash) :toonlink:
7: 718Shippo (Rookie) :diddy: :fox: :dedede:
9: Limburger Shippo (vVv Cheese) :popo: :metaknight:
9: The Man, the Myth, the Shippo (Snakeee) :zerosuitsamus:
9: Shippo the Shark (Orion) :metaknight:
9: Shippo12346 (John12346) :lucario:
13: Shippo Cooking Breakfast (Allied) :snake: :wario:
13: Microscopic Shippo (Tiny) :snake:
13: Shippo on the Floor (Xzax) :metaknight: :falco:
13: Shippo Saltwater (Zucco) :lucario:
17: Mr. Shippo (Mr. E)
17: Swain
17: Shippo and the Beast (Will)
17: Shippoboss (Nosboss)
17: Shippo Warrior (Mechwarrior)
17: The Aide of Shippo (Helpr)
17: Dirty Shippo (Dirts)
17: Sort of Shippo (Sorto)
25: Shippace (Jace)
25: Garlic Shippo (Clove)

Brawl Doubles:

1: The God Team (Anti amd Atomsk) ($132.00)
2: Double Shippo (Inui and Zucco) ($66.00)
3: Jash and Jtails ($22.00)
4: Will and Blackanese
5: Allied and Rookie
5: ADHD and Orion
7: A poor kid and a lesbian (Dabuz and Snakeee)
7: Vinnie and Xzax
9: Swain and PD
9: Fire and Problem
9: Pane and Tiny
9: Helpr and Mr. E

Melee Singles:

1: ShippoFoxFire (Inui) ($50.00)
2: Shippo and the Beast (Will) ($30.00)
3: The Man, the Myth, the Shippo (Snakeee) ($10.00)
4: Shippotomsk (Atomsk)
5: Romero
5: Luap
7: Anti
7: Phiz
9: Wolf
9: Faln
9: Swain

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I cannot directly interpret all of these people

I see atomsk got 4th, but who were the top 3, jtails 5th, john#s 9th, but who are the others, Anti/ADHD?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Wow.... don't be a moron, use correct names in the results thread or include who they really are at the least. This informs no one.

Did Atomsk let Inui beat him? I know Inui complains he always goes his mains on him so did he use like, Wolf or something?

TeeVee

Smash Lord
1 adhd, 2 dabuz, 3 inui, 4 atomsk, 5 vinnie, 5 jtailz, 7 jash, 7 rookie, 9 johnzipcode

idk after that lol

Vinnie

Smash Master
Brawl Singles:

1: ADHD: gj :)
2: Dabuz: gj :)
3: Inui: you outplayed me this time, I gotcha the day before... I'm going to beat you next time! GGs though. btw that win didnt count since I SD'd. lol and thanks for driving me Saturday and Sunday night.
4: Atomsk: Double tourneys don't work out much for you :/ it was fun hanging out with you though throughout the weekend, thanks for helping me out Sunday.
5: Vinnie: I need to start ****** Diddy :(.
5: Jtails: Jtails with the consistent top 5's. Too good man, nice seeing you.
7: Jash: GGs, it was really nice seeing you, hopefully next time you'll be in more of a mood to play :/.
7: Rookie: GGs man, definitely outplayed me, I got you next time! XD and I'm glad you're improving.
9: Cheese: GGs I guess, please don't say "I've been here too long to care about that set"... you got there at 4PM, and why should that matter? You drove all the way there for singles, and all you did was try to take the win against you away from me... whatever.
9: Snakeee: Fun seeing you again, sucks I won't see you for a while =(.
9: Orion: I'm going to miss you :(... I'm glad you made it here for the tourney, sucks you got bracket ***** at your last USA tourney. We'll definitely keep in touch.
9: John12346: Good job today. Fun MMs, heh. Wanted to see you play tetris again :( lol.
13: Allied: Thanks a lot for a really great weekend, man. We should definitely travel together more often, I had a blast. Good job beating Snakeee! I can't wait to team this weekend.
13: Tiny: Nice seeing you again after all this time. GGs in doubles!
13: Xzax: Floormonster freezax! It was really fun seeing you this weekend, and don't take my trolling seriously lol. Sucks that teams didn't work out. See you this weekend!
13: Zucco: Everyone has bad days, don't worry about it, you're too good.
17: Mr. E: hi
17: Swain: Hey, nice seeing you again!
17: Will: The tourney ran great. Thanks for hosting, Will. I can't wait for this weekend.
17: Nosboss: hey rich, glad you made it to a local. It was great seeing you.
17: Mechwarrior: hi
17: HelpR: nice seeing you :p
17: Dirts: hi
17: Sorto: hi
25: Jace: hi
25: Clove: GGs man, never sleeping on people again @_@ your samus is ****!
Anti: nice seeing you, never got that MM in :(
Blackanese: fun MMs, nice seeing you.
Punishment Divine: Hi matt :I thanks for the help yesterday, sorry about all of that. Can't wait to see you again!

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Wow.... don't be a moron, use correct names in the results thread or include who they really are at the least. This informs no one.

Did Atomsk let Inui beat him? I know Inui complains he always goes his mains on him so did he use like, Wolf or something?
Lol taking things a little too seriously I see? Chill dude... jeez. And Atomsk went Falco games one and two, and MK game three. Inui went MK all three games.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
My bad, I was just frustrated cause I lurked the forums like all night last night for results but didn't see any then I see the results thread a few minutes ago and get hyped only to see MUTHA CLUCKIN SHIPPO, no hate lol.

and blown @ Inui beating Atosmk at MK dittos

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
My bad, I was just frustrated cause I lurked the forums like all night last night for results but didn't see any then I see the results thread a few minutes ago and get hyped only to see MUTHA CLUCKIN SHIPPO, no hate lol.

and blown @ Inui beating Atosmk at MK dittos
lol No worries. I put up exactly what was entered in Tio, with a few changes. It was easier that way, I'll list the real names alongside the current results soon. For now imma go get something to eat. And look like Vinnie made it easier on everyone =P

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
1: Shippo's Cat(ADHD) ($83.00) Split
2: Hyper Shippo(Dabuz) ($83.00) Split
3: ShippoFoxFire(Inui) ($33.60)
4: Shippotomsk(Atomsk) ($19.20)
5: vVv Shippo(Vinnie) ($9.60)
5: ShippoTails(JTails) ($9.60)
7: The Legendary Shippo(Jash)
7: 718Shippo(718R00kie)
9: Limburger Shippo
9: The Man, the Myth, the Shippo(Snakeee)
9: Shippo the Shark
9: Shippo12346(John12346)
13: Shippo Cooking Breakfast
13: Microscopic Shippo
13: Shippo on the Floor(Xzax)
13: Shippo Saltwater(Zucco)
17: Mr. Shippo
17: Swain
17: Shippo and the Beast(Will)
17: Shippoboss
17: Shippo Warrior
17: The Aide of Shippo
17: Dirty Shippo
17: Sort of Shippo
25: Shippace
25: Garlic Shippo

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
ADHD: Good **** ZB represent. Gotta bring the crew back.

Dabuz: Amazing considering you said you didn't wanna enter singles.

Inui: Your sooo gonna lose next time we play, i swear on it.

Atomsk: When im ready to beat you Atomsk, your def gonna lose, no exceptions.

Vinnie: Great job coming back from losers GGs no hard feelings at all.

JTails: I didn't know you get angry at losses dude, next time ima help you relax, your too good to waste your talent in losers and lose automatically.

R00kie: It's about goddam time now keep it consistant and gain the respect and reputation you deserve.

Jash: MK MK MK I know man, well hopefully you come back and keep playing because we all know your godlike

Cheese: It was fun chillen with you the entire tourny we had smart and funny convo's through the entire day.

John 12346: Allied Johns right!? lmao you know im just kidding but GGs, sorry I had to do you dirty with Dedede.

Zucco: I know you didn't even wanna attend, but you def ***** doubles hard Good ****

Orion: Ima miss the h3ll outta you man, **** Gluttony for me maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan =]

Will: You'll get'em next time, just a bad day. Right now im convinced your still the best DK so yeah =]

Xzax: Learn that BDacus dawg!!! It was great seeing you and actually chillen with you playing friendlies and what not =]

Blackanese: Funny as always great seeing you, one of my realest and best friend i know in and out of Smash. Ima hit up your facebook later to ask for your FC ight dawg!? LMAO

Allied: DAAAMMMNNN ****** we gotta team again. Even Atomsk said it, the ****** was impressed, your godlike and on our A games i think we work off each others playstyle **** near perfect lets make it happen ma ******

Snakeee: You'll get'em next time. I think your brother should've came, you seem to **** people when he's around... most of the time LOL

ANTi: Holla at me for more WiFi dawg!!! The hangout at subways was godlike, You and Atomsk bullied teams and I finally met the real Jason yesterday. Godlike.

HelpR: Nice seein' you

To anyone I forgot, sorry about that.

P.S. One dude there asked me to take a picture with him, sorry I didn't, at the time my mind was somewhere else and i wasn't in such a friendly mood, not even to give you 10 seconds of my time. Sorry again, promise if I see you again and you still wanna take a picture I'd be 100% cool with it.

Zucco

Smash Master
I came to this tourney on Atomsk's request, and now I never want to play this game again.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
good **** rookie. get on dat ny pr lol
Thanks just gotta keep it up or do better real talk

goooooood **** long island and rookie

tourney looked stacked
Thanks and yeah i'd say it was respectively stacked. WILL, ORION, CHEESE, JOHN#'S, SNAKEEE, ZUCCO didn't hit top 8.

Why is our region is Godlike. See those names and all I can imagine is them all ****** ppl left and right.

John12346 btw is getting really good now, other then ppl finding his personality amusing it doesn't take away from his skill, ima just keep it real and call it as it is.

Oh and John LMAO when you was talking to me during our set like you always do, you called yourself John 123456. I couldn't help but LOL deep down inside. :laugh:

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Apparently I sound like a superhero and I've become famous for my Tetris skills.
Dabuz- Good tourney matches and casual item matches. I'm comin' for ya with Yoshi next time around!

Rookie- Gotta make sure I bring some rope and duct tape for Allied next time lol. Good matches.

Allied- Gotta make sure I bring some rope and duct tape for you next time lol

Blackanese- RANDOM MATCHES NEVER AGAIN STRAIGHT UP LOW TIERS FOREVERRR

Sorto- Good matches, sorry you didn't make it too far.

Dirts- Good matches, sorry you didn't make it too far.

HelpR- I think you should stick with Lucas; you kinda fell apart when you used MK...

Cheese- Good **** finishing that CG against Dabuz when he screamed in your ear.

Zucco- I... really wasn't expecting to win this match; nonetheless our matches were very intense, and I wouldn't mind a rematch someday soon.

ADHD- Fun friendlies; I'm looking forward to the day I can throw down the gauntlet with you in tournament. It'll be awesome.

Will- We forgot to do our money match that you always win every time we meet up in tournament.
At everyone else, good seeing ya'll.

Zucco

Smash Master
Im terrible at the ditto and was expecting you to win from the start lol.

if we were to ever play again im not using Lucario.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
I was considering not using Cario if you didn't, but that would result in my Yoshi vs. your Wario, and I'd think that'd be... kinda disastrous for you.

Zucco

Smash Master
nah, If anything I would have gone Ness since my Wario kinda sucks lol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Fun chillin with the homies at the several subways trips i did.

Tourney was fun too.

Good times blazing up in the car with Fire/Problem lmao.

Problem is up there with DM/Wes for the funniest smasher imo.

Allied

Smash Master
yay ggs

i'm still booty

mlg weekend =0

was a mid-tier funish tournament. ^.~

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
I wish I went to this. Also Allied DA BESS, I ****ing died when I saw Shippo cooking breakfast LMAO.

Jtails

Smash Lord
1: ADHD: Good stuff, ill catch up!
2: Dabuz: gahh i probably shouldn't have tried falco, gj you ***** me. ill keep learning
3: Inui: great placing dude! i'm sure we'll have to play again soon.
4: Atomsk: fun games, making character decisions are part of skill too, lol i second guessed my mk. great job at 4th :)
5: Vinnie: good job getting 5th also it was a really stacked tourny! fun team mms :)
5: Jtails: Gah i felt like i could have gotten top 3 but i need to flesh out a couple more things. DO IT AND ****!
7: Jash: yoo dont quit!! ill train with you!! you're the greatest. the smartest player by far. dont let character disadvantage get to you. I'm happy we teamed <3 you deff carried me.
7: Rookie: Good stuff on the comebacks! havent seen you at a tourny in a while. good placing :)
9: Cheese: i really wish you would have beaten dabuz. i think i wudda had an easier time. good stuff though! lol @ your shouting in his ear!
9: Snakeee: always a pleasure, clutch zss!
9: Orion: good luck on your trip and good luck following your dreams :)
9: John12346: good stuff john, you already know you're good dont listen to bs people say.
13: Allied: fun train ride home, great stuff in tourny today. remember this tournament was really stacked ma doo! i wont be a stranger.
13: Tiny: good seeing you
13: Xzax: good seeing you coming from PA. dont be hard on yourself, just learn from your mistakes. lol though i know its hard not to be i was hard on myself as well :p
13: Zucco: you're **** and you know it!
17: Mr. E: heya
17: Swain: Heya
17: Will: thanks for hosting, lol @ me forgetting my money i just didn't know.
17: Nosboss: heya
17: Mechwarrior: hey we missed our mm! come to a gauntlet or something and we'll do it then.
17: HelpR: jeff it sucks you dont have much time, but you're **** too and you could be so much better! though i guess when you need a break you need one eh.
17: Dirts: heya
17: Sorto: heya
25: Jace: heya
25: Clove: saw your samus nice :) i wanted to play you though since i play wes pretty often

Top Bottom