• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London 'Out of Con'Trolls' Tournament - 14th January MELEE + BRAWL

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Just need fast/good internet at the venue and, some other **** haha (a pretty powerful P.C/laptop I think too).

But yeah would be pretty ssssssssssick to get streams up for UK stuff.
Yeah it definitely would be good if we get streams up, espesh so overseas people can see it :)

BUT WHY ARE YOU ASKING FOR STREAMS....you better be at this event and not watching it online lol!!!

I know how to set up streams

:phone:
SICK!!!

Is there any chance in you actually bringing your laptop...because we really want to have a good amount of recording equipment at this tournament and Melee is lacking atm in that case.

Plus you could set the Stream up on your laptop if you think it's powerful enough

Unreal with that needed knowledge

also im sorted for housing, im staying with miller for the entire time and in enchange im paying for him to come to OoC, so stick him on that confirmed list Mr. AD/Prof. im bringing a boss with me
You're bringing Boss as in the fragance lol or a smash player called Boss, or like your work boss :confused:

And I will stick him on the list if he ain't on already :)

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
My laptop is powerful enough but its been broken for months. It turns on but nothing appears on the screen, does anyone know how to fix stuff like that? I can bring it along lol

:phone:

rustediron

Smash Lord
is it just the screen that's broken? does plugging in another monitor work? does it beep at all at startup? is it just plain ****ed?
iunno man

rustediron

Smash Lord
usually the kind of beep that you get at startup is an indication of what's wrong with the laptop
if it's beeping though, it sounds like its a hardware issue, so you'll probably have to get something replaced

VA

Smash Hero
LOOOOOL I'm pretty certain myself, Yeniths, Tamoo, Ddizz will all attending together, maybe the Leicester guys too?
I'll money match you all in a crew battle, I'll have 5 stocks.

Maybe not actually.

L-J

Smash Ace
Unreal is your laptop Acer by any chance? Cus your problem sounds almost identical to one I've had on and off for the past year. The cause of mine is a faulty connection on the left side of the laptop, and the fix believe or not is simply to push in hard on the left side of the laptop right from pressing the power to button and hold it there until Windows has completely loaded up.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
It's hard to take on any crew that has a jigglypuff with 5 stocks :|

:king:

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Out of Con'Trolls' is going to be the best tourney by far! Better than SNY o_O

ANY CREW MM against the original OOC crew

OoC (Out of Control):
1. Me (Alpha Dash)
2. Professor Pro
3. Last Dragon
4. The Lust
5. Gantz

VS

Crew (fools that dare accept this challenge):

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
I like how brado and callum are on the list twice and i'm not on at all....

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Spoke to Chrisboi and he said that him and Frostbyte are VERY LIKELY coming to this tournament and requested to be put on the interested list....Zeppo returning, Kyubbi returning, Chrisboi and Frostbyte returning...too much hype in my system.

I really want to do this crew battle, we should DEFINITELY have enough time to do it as well which is the good thing (referring to individual crews battling, not the main Crew Battle which is guaranteed) and it seems like there will be a full attendance of both Tesco & definitely OoC.

ANY other seperate crew battles which could go on...and are there actually any Brawl Crews since they should jump on the Crew Battle hype lol...Golden Pysco???

DAT HYPE!!!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL Hard to say, I haven't actually contacted him on coming and we all know how unreliable his attendance can be at times, but I DEFINITELY want him to come, would be VERYYYY interesting to see how the up & coming players in the community do against him and if they actually win, including yourself lol.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lol, that's true.

I'm not really sure how well I'd do vs Edwin lol.

:king:

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Spoke to Chrisboi and he said that him and Frostbyte are VERY LIKELY coming to this tournament and requested to be put on the interested list....Zeppo returning, Kyubbi returning, Chrisboi and Frostbyte returning...too much hype in my system.
I haven't seen those guys (minus Jet) since that GGA/Birmingham tournament that happened.........I can't even remember what year

Brawl Crews
:laugh: (nothing personal against you Brawl guys, I just ****ing hate the game).

VA

Smash Hero
Simple mistake which will be corrected lol.

Is your brother coming to this BTW so I can add him to the list?

Also...VANITY ANGEL a.k.a Vah

Are Swizzy and Beast coming to this?
Don't speak to me like that.

But seriously, I think we all want to come but are unable to confirm until nearer the date.

Top Bottom