• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee and Brawl Ranbat June 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

multiplaya

Smash Rookie
sick tourney, I'm glad I finally came to one of these things. Here I was expecting like 5 people to show up but when I walked in I as like raaaaah, srz business lol.

big ups to

Kira! - ****, your falco has come along way since I played you online with luigi lol. I wanted to try play you when you was doing them team matches but noone wanted to give up der space lol. grats on the win

Fuzz - the king of comebacks. Was nice finally playing you. I'm sure if we had played a propa best 2 outta 3 match you would of taken me. grats for meele

Siri - naaaang peach and a top joka lol. You kicked my *** all day! Imma make sure I'm prepared for you next time

K-man - safe for showing us how to get der lol, we would of probably missed it if I didnt see you. Your little bro ****ED me up in melee >_<

ccplz - was nuff close your last match. I was hoping you lost so I didn't have to fight your TL but when you did I was like ****, I wanted to see if I could beat you.

and finally my boy t3z for loosing %90 of his preliminary matches xD stop tryin to do hadokens with TL.

Can't wait till the next one.

Kman25

Smash Ace
Well time for my shoutouts even though Im a bit late. Just wanna say that I was a bit shocked at how many people there were and how big the London community is, And how good they are 0_o Getting good so quickly, Need to step up my game lol. Also wanna say:

I BEAT PROF IN A FOX DITTO! Had to be said loool.

Well heres my Shoutouts:

Fuzzy: Your gay! lol Congrats on winning again >_> You seriously need to get dethroned, And I dare you to go Falcon again against me in brackets =P

Pro[\b]: Well what can I say, Your Fox lost to my Fox. And Im no where near as technical =P But was nice getting some games against, Wanna try and build up my Fox and Marth and Ill **** you properly next ranbat.

Multi[\B]: Conrats on your placing at the Brawl tourny, You ***** me in brawl too loool. Play me in Melee and will see who gets ***** =P

Terry[\B]: Unlucky about pools man, Next time I wanna see you come top of your pool, And hit me up iof you wanna play anytime cos I live like 10 minutes away from you lol.

Dash[\B]: Decent Marth man, Wanna give you more marth dittos, Was fun =)

JKR[\B]: Your Doc was pretty good considering you only been playing for 2 months, But a little less UP B, And plus Ill give you some Doc dittos since I use to main Doc before Peach =)

RustedIron[\B]: Nice Marth man, Was a bit shocked you beat me, Wanted to play you after to get revenge lol. Next time the result will be different, Plus I wanna give you Marth dittos =)

Deathgazer[\B]: Your too ****ing good! Honestly had no idea who you were so I thought I would try my Fox against you, I was getting rapeed lol, I got lucky winning that one. But you do make a few mistakes wanna definitely play you again, Your tech skill is too much!

Tamoo[\B]: Nice Jiggs man, Was thinking about going Marth against you cos I knew you played Jigss but I though nahhhh lol. Wanna play you again defo! Plus my lil bro (EL Nino) Wants revenge for knocking him out =P

Frozenwave[\B]: Nice to see you again dude, Wanna dsmash your ICs next time I see you though!

Gants[\B]: I like your Fox man, Still wanna give you that Fox ditto though, So next tiome okay?

Sliq[\B]: Nice Falco man, I look forward to playing you again.

Frostbyte[\B]: Dont even think I played you lol, My bro was pissed when you 4 stocked him, He said he'll 4 stock you back lolol.

Chrisboi[\B]: HAHA!

But yeah it was a great tourny, Cant wait for the next one. And anytime after May 22nd is alright for me, Last exam is the 22nd =)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Aiko: Yeah I got the point I guess lol. I will try to beat him at the next event. Just don't want people complaining if I don't win lol.

LD: I can't believe you didn't knock Charles out the tourn. You was winning and you were 2 stocks ahead. Speaking of people complaining about me losing you CLEARLY had the chance to knock him out the tournament and Charles was mad nervous lol. Why did you let him comeback.

Kman: HONESTLY in the fox ditto I actually wasn't trying and you won by me jumping off the edge to attack you lol. If I honestly knew you were gonna react like that if you won I would have ***** you SOOOO hard during the match lol. Next time I will have no sympathy lol.

Multiplaya: I didn't know you were at this event, since I talk to you on msn a bit you should have said hi lol.

multiplaya

Smash Rookie
Prof...you're arron? Ahh it was my bad I never asked your name on the boards

I should of figured it out when you was playing but you was too busy ****** for me to even ask a question xD

To think all this time I was talking to such a sick fox lol

Jesus6662008

Smash Rookie
I got mentioned by pro without even the slightest hint! i feel so loved :). But yeah, deathgazer, we should organize a tournament in MK sometime. Just to spite everyone who lives in London :p.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
We're used to traveling much further than just Milton Keynes.

I'm doing shout-outs later lol.

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
Deathgazer[\B]: Your too ****ing good! Honestly had no idea who you were so I thought I would try my Fox against you, I was getting rapeed lol, I got lucky winning that one. But you do make a few mistakes wanna definitely play you again, Your tech skill is too much!

saying that. Synapse ***** my Falco on FD in hte pools.
it was like impossible to escape his pillaring!

yer next time il def play you guys more. and i should be attending the late june one if there is one.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Playing this again was wierd but good fun

Good games whoever I played

Cheez

Smash Apprentice
good ranbat, hopefully will get to go to more events like this in future.
pleased to finally get a win in melee after 3 events worths of efforts lol
and lol at getting joint 7th, dunno how that happened, must have been my lucky day
good games everyone i played
congrats to Kira for brawl and Fuzzy for melee

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I got mentioned by pro without even the slightest hint! i feel so loved :). But yeah, deathgazer, we should organize a tournament in MK sometime. Just to spite everyone who lives in London :p.
Are you talking about me lol with the 'I got mentioned by pro' bit lol?
If this is IC3 I don't think I got to play you anyway and I barely got to see you play.
I just realized how far Milton Keynes was and I dunno why the train goes there from Thorton Heath. I'm not sure now if it might of been a fast train at it just stopped a Thorton Heath since it doesn't come there that often and I've been on fast trains before and they have stopped at random areas...I dunno lol. But it was DEFINTELY Milton Keynes which the train from Thorton Heath was going to.

We're used to traveling much further than just Milton Keynes.

I'm doing shout-outs later lol.
Yeah we travel all around London.
You better do shout-outs and include me:laugh:

Playing this again was wierd but good fun

Good games whoever I played
loool It was good to see you again.
We all know that you are still better then Chrisboi and the score is like 2-1 to you in the important games won. Nothing can takw away from the epicness of you beating him at spkz house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Piafln85JTU

Jesus6662008

Smash Rookie
Are you talking about me lol with the 'I got mentioned by pro' bit lol?
If this is IC3 I don't think I got to play you anyway and I barely got to see you play.
Yeah this is IC3 :p. I did want to get ***** by you, in fact, but didnt get round to it it seems. And if u get a train from Euston it takes about 35 minutes to get to MK :). I'm actually in the 'tour of the ranbat' video briefly, Im in the corner ****** a falco with white marth, i think i was against $L!K. :)

Tamoo

Smash Master
good ranbat, hopefully will get to go to more events like this in future.
pleased to finally get a win in melee after 3 events worths of efforts lol
and lol at getting joint 7th, dunno how that happened, must have been my lucky day
Lol uve finally posted, and uve been working hard for that 7th place man, more than luck i tell ya

. But it was DEFINTELY Milton Keynes which the train from Thorton Heath was going to.
:laugh::bigthumbu

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Out of curiosity what was the placements for the Brawl tourney? All I know is Kira and Fuzzy were first and second.

Cheez

Smash Apprentice
I believe I also still have the most points at what I believe is 5th place? ;)
you've done every ranbat so far havent you? as opposed to my 2
and who even asked that question? lol i asked where you placed on saturday, it was 6 places below me and tamoo wasnt it?
clearly the talent in the crew is shifting frugs, dont get too comfortable by having the most points, we're not far behind

Tamoo

Smash Master
Out of curiosity what was the placements for the Brawl tourney? All I know is Kira and Fuzzy were first and second.
Sorry cant help you mate, the only placement i think i remember after that is that Untouched came third iirc
also, i think siri came fourth but i may be wrong.

I believe I also still have the most points at what I believe is 5th place? ;)
which goes to show how little youve improved recently, ur having to hang on to the points u received way back 5 months ago whereas me and cheez have almost caught up to you with one good result

Actually, since it has been so very long since the last ranbat, does it not make sense to start the rankings again starting from the results on sat as it is looking like we'll be having a very steady flow of tournaments with fuzzy and frozen at the helm? Just a thought, seeing as so many new people are entering the tournament scene atm and its kinda like smash in london has been reignited which maybe calls for a clean slate for all.

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
I second this, as I'd also like to know who placed where... well actually i just wanna know where Boozer and i placed :)

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
I think 4 the nxt 1 I need 2 step my game up so prof fuzz chrisboi and any1 else willing 2 let me in there house after my exams coz I'm currently cubeless =[ I'm gonna try n make it 2 as many smashfest as possible n play as much smash wit u guys as I can

Watch out ppl links gonna show u the business lol

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
professor, how much was the MM you posted (pdot-chrisboi)? everybody sounds excited in that vid. :)
Cant remember but it wasnt about the money

Pride was more important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom