• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee and Brawl Ranbat June 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kman25

Smash Ace
Kman: HONESTLY in the fox ditto I actually wasn't trying and you won by me jumping off the edge to attack you lol. If I honestly knew you were gonna react like that if you won I would have ***** you SOOOO hard during the match lol. Next time I will have no sympathy lol.
LOLOL Are those Johns I hear!? I wasnt really trying too =P But yeah next time we shall see what happens, Will both try extra hard okay? <3

saying that. Synapse ***** my Falco on FD in hte pools.
it was like impossible to escape his pillaring!

yer next time il def play you guys more. and i should be attending the late june one if there is one.
Haha I wished I watch that match, he said you were good too but made mistakes >_> And I might hold a smashfest before I get kicked out of my Student house for the summer. Prolly during the 23rd of May or 24th if your interested. Btw are you on msn? Add me dude.

i feel like scrapping points
Why dont you keep points and include the £1 pot? I dont see the point of scrapping points

Kman25

Smash Ace
But keeping points will show a general placing anyway, If you dont attend it then oh well, but yet if you add the £1 pot as well then obviously people are gonna be serious cos they want the money.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOLOL Are those Johns I hear!? I wasnt really trying too =P But yeah next time we shall see what happens, Will both try extra hard okay? <3
loool You were trying. You were putting your heart, soul and spirit into every second of the game while I was just cruising by which is why you got so happy when you won lol.
I don't even need to try hard to beat you I will just play at a normal level instead of sandbag lol.

Look at that doopy faced Edwin, no wonder why he doesn't show up to any events lol.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
wait loool i thought that dude in the front was edwin or is it pdot?? too me they look the same well maybe because i havent seen edwin for some time??:psycho:

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
I think 4 the nxt 1 I need 2 step my game up so prof fuzz chrisboi and any1 else willing 2 let me in there house after my exams coz I'm currently cubeless =[ I'm gonna try n make it 2 as many smashfest as possible n play as much smash wit u guys as I can

Watch out ppl links gonna show u the business lol
what happend to your cube?

Haha I wished I watch that match, he said you were good too but made mistakes >_> And I might hold a smashfest before I get kicked out of my Student house for the summer. Prolly during the 23rd of May or 24th if your interested. Btw are you on msn? Add me dude.
The match basically started with Synapse laser approaching me then started pillaring, the next thing i remember was when I lost. lol but yer he'l be a beast when he learns to double shine after a Dair.
hmm. my a level exams go on until 15th june. but after that il probably be going to london fairly often so il try and meet up with some people to play smash.
i cant find your msn on your so this is my addy.
wherebouts in london you from?

gasmask_boy515@hotmail.com
(Anyone else can add me if they wish to)

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
at Kira

wait loool i thought that dude in the front was edwin or is it pdot?? too me they look the same well maybe because i havent seen edwin for some time??:psycho:
its pdot

im the one at the far back laughing

simply put im behind fuzzy

i was playing el nino (kmans lil bro)

dunno why i was laughing

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
The match basically started with Synapse laser approaching me then started pillaring, the next thing i remember was when I lost. lol but yer he'l be a beast when he learns to double shine after a Dair.
He relies on lasers too much in gameplay. I just had to avoid his lasers and ***** him for abusing them when I was playing him. Loads of people got scared by it and didn't know what to do when they were playing him, thus recieveing ****.
He won't be a beast when he learns to double shine though lol, when he learns to combo properly then he will, which I think will take him a while to.

Probly because you were laughing at the ridiculous skill level of an 11 year-old child, possibly 10 back then lol. My God his falcon was so brutal :S
loool He ***** quite alot of new people when they first play him, he is good but he doesn't have alot of mindgames but he is only 11 so no1 can complain. He is good for his age.

Tamoo

Smash Master
When I played him in pools, i was really caught of guard by him, and i was just randomly jumping into knees the whole time lol,
But in brackets, he was getting kinda predictable and I dont think he connected a single knee, he does need mindgames, but that'll develop

Jesus6662008

Smash Rookie
Yup. And I didn't get a chance to play him again, sadly. Having said that, I really wish I'd gone Marth against him :p. I'm proud I beat you though Tamoo. One of the highlights of my day :D.

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
He relies on lasers too much in gameplay. I just had to avoid his lasers and ***** him for abusing them when I was playing him. Loads of people got scared by it and didn't know what to do when they were playing him, thus recieveing ****.
He won't be a beast when he learns to double shine though lol, when he learns to combo properly then he will, which I think will take him a while to.
I rely on lasers when im fighting characters without projectiles. but my main focus is getting the shine in lol
well maybe not a beast then lol. but its good for shield pressuring and having a chance to shield stab.
I only learned platform dropping and JC shines onto platform combos recently and im suprised how much useful they were.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Yeah lol, ur shiek was too tricky for me, and yoshi's story neva helps lol :p

funny thing was shieks and peaches are the two characters I just cant deal with so I picked up fox for shiek at least, but i thought u were gonna go marth :(
Exactly the same thing happened with Kman's peach aswell lol, ah well, i need my best of three counterpicks in the future

Jesus6662008

Smash Rookie
Hehe. If i had done i would have got ruined, im sure lol. The odd thing is, I think it was Hugo who said my sheik was better than my marth, but I've only been playing her for about a month, compared to my year's worth of work for the swordsman. 'Tis odd :p

Tamoo

Smash Master
From what I saw and experienced, I would say your shiek was better too, although I only saw like 1 match of ur shiek and about 4 of ur marth. And yeah, sometimes, new characters just suit your playstyle much better. Ive pretty much been using jiggs since starting melee properly in november, and in the two days before this ranbat, I was ill so stayed at home practicing fox and its almost caught up to my jiggs lol.

and it was hugo who told me u would go marth against me lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
According to Auroreon Melee is more unbalanced then brawl even though they planned on banning a certain character in the game and even though jigglypuffs and CFs still **** alot of people in melee and along with ALOT of other characters. He implied no other characters can beat Fox, Falco, Sheik, Marth and Peach. I told him I will not say anymore and I will leave it to the people of smashboards to prove that brawl is obviously more unbalanced then melee.

L-J

Smash Ace
Ive pretty much been using jiggs since starting melee properly in november, and in the two days before this ranbat, I was ill so stayed at home practicing fox and its almost caught up to my jiggs lol.
You play fox now?!? :) I await some fox dittos in the future - u'd better play him rather than that gaaaaaay other character u play in tourney proper against me LOL.

Kman25

Smash Ace
loool You were trying. You were putting your heart, soul and spirit into every second of the game while I was just cruising by which is why you got so happy when you won lol.
I don't even need to try hard to beat you I will just play at a normal level instead of sandbag lol.
LOl haha you wish that were the case Prof, you really do dont you. Well the matter of the fact is that I won without trying myslf. Maybe I should sandbag to give you a chance? =P

hmm. my a level exams go on until 15th june. but after that il probably be going to london fairly often so il try and meet up with some people to play smash.
i cant find your msn on your so this is my addy.
wherebouts in london you from?

gasmask_boy515@hotmail.com
(Anyone else can add me if they wish to)
Well I live at Uni atm in West London in a place called Uxbridge. Im gonna b moving out at the start of June so I wouldnt be able to host until lat July or early August. But yeah Ill add you on msn so we can talk some more dude.

loool He ***** quite alot of new people when they first play him, he is good but he doesn't have alot of mindgames but he is only 11 so no1 can complain. He is good for his age.
Well the reason he relies on lasers so much is because hes used to playing my Peach so much. You gotta camp against Peach or you get gayed. And yeah I noticed that he cant combo properly, buy when me at I only really noticd when I played differnt chars lik Fox or Marth. But hes gonna try and fix that by watching videos becaus he actually doesnt. And l Nino has nver rally watchd videos excot the DBR one lol. So he dosnt know much about Falcon, Only when me and Synapse play him in dittos.

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
Well the reason he relies on lasers so much is because hes used to playing my Peach so much. You gotta camp against Peach or you get gayed. And yeah I noticed that he cant combo properly, buy when me at I only really noticd when I played differnt chars lik Fox or Marth. But hes gonna try and fix that by watching videos becaus he actually doesnt. And l Nino has nver rally watchd videos excot the DBR one lol. So he dosnt know much about Falcon, Only when me and Synapse play him in dittos.
watching DSW videos helped me so much
like improving on my movement.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
According to Auroreon Melee is more unbalanced then brawl even though they planned on banning a certain character in the game and even though jigglypuffs and CFs still **** alot of people in melee and along with ALOT of other characters. He implied no other characters can beat Fox, Falco, Sheik, Marth and Peach. I told him I will not say anymore and I will leave it to the people of smashboards to prove that brawl is obviously more unbalanced then melee.
Extreme bias detected

Brawl is more balanced than melee but it has ONE ******* of a character.

auroreon

Smash Ace
June 27th sounds good for me, all my exams are done weeks before then.
I agree, MK is far more unbalanced than any character in Melee, but otherwise IMO Brawl is more balanced.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOl haha you wish that were the case Prof, you really do dont you. Well the matter of the fact is that I won without trying myslf. Maybe I should sandbag to give you a chance? =P
loool Don't get too happy cos when you saw my fox that day I asked you if you still wanted to do that MM which requested on smashboards and you were in fear and you said no lol.

But yeah I understand, if someone beats me (friendly or not) they usually get happy cos it is quite an achievement to beat PROFESSOR PRO whether he is sandbagging or not.
Make sure you put that on your CV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom