• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
why....

<depression>
This list is the order of **** that happend from oldest to newest

1. i had to get my engine fixed and it cost 1400 (already fixed) and when i got it back the heat doesnt work anymore so i gotta see whats up with that

2. Reset told me she doesnt want a boyfriend now which pretty much means she just broke up with me.

3.I just got kicked out because my dad makes the stupidest rules...he wants me to wake up at like 8am everyday for no apparent reason and since i dont really do anything in the day untill 11 i dont get up till like 9 or so...so today he got mad and said i was disrepecting him or some **** and kicked me out....I dont kno anyone in MD like that so im practically homeless/living out my car and the only reason im on the internet now is because im sitting in some apartment complex that has wifi.....
</depression>

Dopey

Smash Lord
sounds like a buncha johns to me...

LOL jk =p srry to hears that =/

anywayyyyy i need a partner for this, anyone good???

Dopey

Smash Lord
ill $ match in 64 =) as long as u got decent controllers

and im not a top lvl MK or snake, ill $ match u too...

and ill $ match anyone in melee....

double post WHAAAAT?!

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
anyone who's not a Snake or a top level MK, MM? I really wanna get around with my G&W, I haven't played anyone who's not Dogma or Jcav in forever, and even in past tournies I haven't played anyone.
1 dollar ROB vs GW MM? i hate GW, hes so dumb but i'll give this one a shot :p

<depression>
This list is the order of **** that happend from oldest to newest

1. i had to get my engine fixed and it cost 1400 (already fixed) and when i got it back the heat doesnt work anymore so i gotta see whats up with that

2. Reset told me she doesnt want a boyfriend now which pretty much means she just broke up with me.

3.I just got kicked out because my dad makes the stupidest rules...he wants me to wake up at like 8am everyday for no apparent reason and since i dont really do anything in the day untill 11 i dont get up till like 9 or so...so today he got mad and said i was disrepecting him or some **** and kicked me out....I dont kno anyone in MD like that so im practically homeless/living out my car and the only reason im on the internet now is because im sitting in some apartment complex that has wifi.....
</depression>
oh wow dude that really sucks :( im so sorrry, i hope things work out for you and you find a home soon :(

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
you should value the time I'm here lol. I'm probably moving to baltimore MD after this upcoming summer in half a year from now, and I won't be around much longer in midwest. Practice with me while you have the chance. And no I'm not coming to this one.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Jason come back to NJ you ******

<3333

I wanna marth ditto you :(

And I'm kinda mad you're not coming :( I haven't seen/played you in forever :mad:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
you should value the time I'm here lol. I'm probably moving to baltimore MD after this upcoming summer in half a year from now, and I won't be around much longer in midwest. Practice with me while you have the chance. And no I'm not coming to this one.
ur moving to MD >:C dang.
well ived value the time you've been here its been fun getting my *** handed to me but i will try to take one game off of by the time u leave >:D

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Confirming my teammates for this one:

Brawl: Mikey Lenetia
Melee: Omniswell

If either of you can't make it let me know please. Thanks.

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
Yo, Scotu

Mind housing Mouth **** of the Detroit kind the day before the championship?

IrisKong

Smash Lord
I need a team mate for brawl doubles :(

Finding a good team mate for dubs has huge weight in the decision of me coming or not. I just want it to be worth my coming. I do want to come, just not sit around for the majority of the day because I cant play in a event (and I dont want to team with some random kid).

Also, I want MM's with a bunch of people, i need some extra cash for X-mas gifts :p

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Iris, I'm game for teams if you are.

For sure dope. And I'll MM in 64, tho I'm not that great. Maybe I'll do more MMs in 64, depending on how well I do.

Anyone else MM? I'll actually have a decent amount of money for this tourney.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
ankoku, who's conditions? the manns? lol, i'm fine with that.

yeah, sorry hot arms. i'll friendly you if you'd like, but i'll lose no doubt. i think i've only beaten one snake, ever.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Alright Ankoku, I'm game. And hotarms, sure, I'll take the MK.

So I've got:
L Cancel
Hot Arms (G&W vs MK)
Ori
The Mann (my random vs ganon)
Ankoku ($5, best of 5)
Big Daddy
Dope

shweet, sounds like I'll be getting a ton of practice in.

If I'm missing you or you want in, lemme know. I assume, unless otherwise stated, it'll be my G&W vs your main (not snake) best of 3, but like my MM with The Mann, I'm down for about anything.

Top Bottom