• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

Big_R

Smash Champion
I haven't talked to watty and drew idk what they are doing. They may and what if i got first? Do I get anything? what circuit? i only did ok last time but idk i can dream right.

LOL prolly not. dang i didnt know ths was 3 hrs away and i didnt know there were other ones...

How do the points work? How much for first and stuff?

You just give this circuit money to whoever is in first place and in attendance?

King~

Smash Champion
lookin like our car will be

me,sole,blue rogue,jiffy, and suyon long aswell we all can get together friday.

i needs a teamate is suyon dosent wanna do teams

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I haven't talked to watty and drew idk what they are doing. They may and what if i got first? Do I get anything? what circuit? i only did ok last time but idk i can dream right.

LOL prolly not. dang i didnt know ths was 3 hrs away and i didnt know there were other ones...

How do the points work? How much for first and stuff?

You just give this circuit money to whoever is in first place and in attendance?
It's fully explained in the OP. There is a circuit pot that's been building up across the previous 4 events and is now at $871 for the 4 different events to divide (weighted by attendance). The top 4 people after this last event in circuit points will take home money from that pot if they're present (or have a pre-determined person to collect for them). Since points are based on how many people go to an event, I can't say if you coming in 1st would put you in prize winning position or not, but you'd certainly make the full 1st prize for the tournament (circuit prize doesn't come out of the normal prizes).

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
I still have yet to figure out if I'll be coming to this. I need to check the work schedule. Also, weather is a huge factor as to whether or not I'll be coming. My car does not work well with snow O_o. I'll let everyone know Friday.

Big_R

Smash Champion
It's fully explained in the OP. There is a circuit pot that's been building up across the previous 4 events and is now at $871 for the 4 different events to divide (weighted by attendance). The top 4 people after this last event in circuit points will take home money from that pot if they're present (or have a pre-determined person to collect for them). Since points are based on how many people go to an event, I can't say if you coming in 1st would put you in prize winning position or not, but you'd certainly make the full 1st prize for the tournament (circuit prize doesn't come out of the normal prizes).

Ohh. That's a pretty sweet point system it all makes sense now.

Cept where you get the money from? "Non tourny pot money" or something like that... Does that just mean venue fee?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Ohh. That's a pretty sweet point system it all makes sense now.

Cept where you get the money from? "Non tourny pot money" or something like that... Does that just mean venue fee?
Venue Fee.

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
needs moar braxton. if any of you people remember me, I MAY be coming, depends on weather in Indiana, and weather in Ann Arbor.

PS. Lain, if you're reading this, I'm coming for you.

Watch Nana, I'm going for her first.

Dopey

Smash Lord
since its the finals n ppl gotta show im sayin 50ish for brawl 40ish for melee i hopeeeeeeeeeee......so lets go noobs <3

Big_R

Smash Champion
lol alright that's all my questions scotu sorry i don't know how to read and I will try not to waste any more of your precious time!

prolly gonna go eat lunch or din din with my mommy cuz its her bday.

FU^InSmash

Smash Cadet
anther is beastly. i played him about a year ago and i was happy just killing him twice. but i have gotten a lot better now so maybe i will beat him once. probably not tho.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Anyone near the Grand Rapids area going to this? If possible could I snag a ride? xD I'm willing to supply gas money etc.

other alternative. If I don't find a ride, I'll end up taking a bus but, I'll probably need housing for a night. And the Bus won't get to AA until like..... 11pm Friday. lol.

3rd alternative, IF MI does go to the Cincy tourney, I think I may be able to get a one way ride from someone on Saturday. Then go to Cincy, but then I'd need to catch a bus back from AA to GR after the tourney. lol

lol x_x

judge!

Smash Ace
either ding or blue rogue...iris is looking for a partner hes takeing me and lain to last stock everytime maybe winning.....he needs a teammate hes a super good toonlink

and hes sexy...but omnis hotter

Top Bottom