• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I want to play as many people there :).

In cheap MMs or friendlies.

I'd love to play sliq actually I'll probably end up fighting him in brackets with my luck anyway =/

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Wait... the ****...

WTF ok final studying johns LMAO.

My brain fried... X_x

I don't remember Fate having her hair like that..... or do I? **** this I haven't seen that anime in too long I need to go rewatch it :laugh:

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
i saw COHEED AND CAMBRIA posted in the tourney thread from my user CP. I wtf'd and clicked. I lol'd.

edit: and now onto the actual thread

i promised JCav and Dogma (more so JCav) that I'd drive to the next tourney after I get my license, and I should be getting it today, so you can probly expect us, if we (they) can get the money.

Sliq

Smash Master
Just an FYI, I probably won't be at this tournament as I will be moving out of MI December 4th/5th as my internship will be up, as well as the lease on my apartment.

Furthermore, I will more than likely be having my girlfriend visit me at my parents house on this date, and girlfriend > smash (because she lets me touch her boobs and other stuff).

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Just an FYI, I probably won't be at this tournament as I will be moving out of MI December 4th/5th as my internship will be up, as well as the lease on my apartment.

Furthermore, I will more than likely be having my girlfriend visit me at my parents house on this date, and girlfriend > smash (because she lets me touch her boobs and other stuff).
Understandable but :(.

T_T.

Good luck with that internship man ;)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Guys, I'm not gonna be going to this after all. Can someone team with GodzSon?

Moooose

Smash Champion
i was jus reading over the new sbr ruleset
is lolis going to
1. make ps counterpick
2.make the semi-final sets b o 5

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Moose I believe SCOTU said he's sticking with the current ruleset Loli's has had for consistency.

judge!

Smash Ace
BTW M2K has asked me to gather his moneys for the circuit..if he hasent told u this already

Top Bottom