• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

Dopey

Smash Lord
the only person collecting money shall be me...

sheaden we teamsin?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
This is true.

Tec0, you better go Marth for some matches after we're all winded from watching the Sheik gayness, haha.

What's The Point

Smash Master
SCOTU, Ankoku, Juggleguy, Sauce Boss, Hot Arms, and anyone else from UoM.

I think about now is a good time to start making flyers and hanging them around campus. I suggest you all do it so it spreads out better and you don't have to worry about maybe the other guys did it.

Here's a cheap one you can use. http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2958/flyerf.png

Non UoM people, remember to show up and bring your TVs, Wiis, and Power Strips.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
bowyer, dan, tony, my girlfriend comes home on the 20th of december and i haveot pick her up from the airport, instead of going home and comming back in a few hours can i stay the night at one of your guys places? it turns a 3 hour drive into a 1:30 drive :D

Moooose

Smash Champion
SCOTU, Ankoku, Juggleguy, Sauce Boss, Hot Arms, and anyone else from UoM.

I think about now is a good time to start making flyers and hanging them around campus. I suggest you all do it so it spreads out better and you don't have to worry about maybe the other guys did it.

Here's a cheap one you can use. http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2958/flyerf.png

Non UoM people, remember to show up and bring your TVs, Wiis, and Power Strips.
you **** for making that
step it up u m lets put some posters up

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Looks like I am going, I have asked Acro to be my team mate for Melee doubles, we'll see what he responds with after he sobers up in the morning

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I may also be able to bring my capture card (that I keep expecting to show up in the mail but so far I have only been disapointed) and my laptop to record these matches. I usually splice the video , it gives the on screen picture a little darker tint, never interfering with visibility, AS$ and I have recorded a lot of matches that way in the past.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm already bringing two capture devices for Melee.

Tony should be recording Brawl as well.

Gio is most definitely bringing SSB64 assuming he attends.

earthadept

Smash Lord
I'm already bringing two capture devices for Melee.

Tony should be recording Brawl as well.

Gio is most definitely bringing SSB64 assuming he attends.
YES!!! Again, I'm accepting all money matches in 64. From anyone. I'm lookin at you, m2k. This time I'll probably bring my own TV as well, to ensure the epicness goes down. I'll possibly have my own recorder for this one, so I could even record them. EPIC

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
unless for some stupid holiday reason I get scheduled after asking for the day off, I will most certainly be here.

also, I HAVE BRAKES NOW! and I'll drive anyone who smashes at my place the night before and stays over *cough be there condemned*

SCOTU

Smash Hero
YES!!! Again, I'm accepting all money matches in 64. From anyone. I'm lookin at you, m2k. This time I'll probably bring my own TV as well, to ensure the epicness goes down. I'll possibly have my own recorder for this one, so I could even record them. EPIC
M2K's going to winterfest instead

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
these tournies are mad fun, keep it up :D also live stream needs to happen again so i can make fun of people on ustream talk about brawl more.
Ok so these are the factors that decide if im going

1. if my GF (reset) is going to be there
2. if i can fix my stream to work with my new laptop (or someone up there lets me use there laptop to stream)
3. if notra or someone i met b4 can house Me, L, Reset and (Sumer if he goes i guess...)

i mean you guys are cool and what not but i dont wanna make a trip just to play smash...i like hanging out and ****

the card in my laptop is in HD so ustream like stretches the image broadcasting causing it to only stream the middle part of the screen....(like widescreen on a non widescreen tv)

Jiggs is banned at this tourney, right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--VDc1CyYgU

This Vid is nothing but the truth...lo

P.S. uhh if you guys dont remember me im TKO..The Stream Guy...The Pokemon trainer

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
everyones bringing something but dont forget tv's

also why dont you just stay in resets dorm tko
cuz im not sure if shes gonna be at college and i heard yall's dorms are kinda small and if L and sumer are wit me thats just not gonna work

Sumer

Smash Ace
lol TKO..anyways, I'm pretty sure reset's gonna make me drive her, so we should be there.

That's pretty much that tl;dr version, you can skip the rest...

I was hoping to be home thursday, but i might have to drive home friday cause my brother still has finals on friday. (who really has finals the LAST day before break?) Then i gotta go to ann arbor a few hours after. -_-

So yea, I guess I'm gonna need a partner, or i might find one there unless someone asks in here, idc. lol

I USE WOLF, FALCON, G&W, OTHER PEOPLEZ, AM R PRETTY GUD IN TEAMZ, AND DUN AFRAID OF ANYTHING. ;B

Yea, we should tell you before hand if we're for sure coming or not.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
anyone who's not a Snake or a top level MK, MM? I really wanna get around with my G&W, I haven't played anyone who's not Dogma or Jcav in forever, and even in past tournies I haven't played anyone.

Top Bottom