• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lolful - St. Petersburg, FL - August 2nd - LOLOLOL!!11

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
dude, picking olimar against me is an automatic win for you... and im too stubborn to pick up another character.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
Olimar Owns. And Yes After I Sent That Message I Left To Clearwater Beach I Left Late Cuz Of The Rain...but Yea Criss Angle Blows The Bobo...it Sucked Bad...but The Best Part Of The Night Was A Bunch Of Girls (about 18-20 Yrs Old) Took Off There Cloths And Jumped In The Water Jus Wit There Thongs On....now That Was Top Tier...and I Had My Girl Wit Me So I Couldnt Watch For Long...but I Seen Some Booty......and Criss Angle Still Sucks

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Olimar Owns. And Yes After I Sent That Message I Left To Clearwater Beach I Left Late Cuz Of The Rain...but Yea Criss Angle Blows The Bobo...it Sucked Bad...but The Best Part Of The Night Was A Bunch Of Girls (about 18-20 Yrs Old) Took Off There Cloths And Jumped In The Water Jus Wit There Thongs On....now That Was Top Tier...and I Had My Girl Wit Me So I Couldnt Watch For Long...but I Seen Some Booty......and Criss Angle Still Sucks
Good **** gabe.

I shoulda been there. To do what you wanted to do to em girls aye.

"Mama la pinga muchachas" xD xD xD Mmm....Clearwater Beach is nice.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
hahahahahahaha 100% true...

wow good thing i play olimar than that means imma beat xYz!?!?!?!?!?!?!
dude, seriously if I lose to an olimar at a tourney, im going to quit for a few months. I can't stand that lil fvcker.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Bring anything that can RECORD!!!!!

Im bringing a recorder.....some1 else is.....so, we need more.
Anyone has labtops....Bring that Dazzeled crap idk what the **** its called.

Also, if your have connections for the recorder to tv thing, please bring.

I want vids an lots of them nNOW!!! xD

PolMex23

Smash Champion
OK, Abe you being gay as ****/

All that hype bout me an you teamin...now you bailin like a ***** bro...real fvck boy **** man xD

Well if you dont wanna team then well...oh well.

Lol an about luigis riding our own *****....Sure. You aint going to be talkin when I whip that *** xD, **** hippie. Your wario an pathetic MK xD xD xD

****, all this talk....=), I love it

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
this is gay. the one time i wanna go to a brawl tourney i get screwed.

CAN ANYBODY HOUSE ME AND GIVE ME A RIDE TO THIS TOURNEY????

ALSO I NEED A TEAM MATE THAT IS GOOD AND KNOWS WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE DOING IN TEAMS SO HOLLA

Top Bottom