• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lolful - St. Petersburg, FL - August 2nd - LOLOLOL!!11

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
if i had a afro i would hide things in it.....if a fight brakes out jus whip out a shotgun.....or at a party ill start pullin out condoms and alcohol....and maybe a whole set-up for tomar....

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
yo guys, well i am in a little bit of a financial situation still. I really need to save. and my next paychecks are gonna be pretty weak cuz i kept having to call off or leave early or whatever. so i am going to have to pass on this. cuz i dont feel its going to be that big, and its a bit farther than i thought it was. if i had substantial money i would have driven though. oh wells, maybe next time.

-hiro
this will be big you got NFL, CFL, SFL WFL, and locals coming to this.... I expect over 50

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I think I need a **** partner now. My friend doesnt know if hes workin tomorrow....

....I wont team with no fool now. best be a "non-foo". Cuz most of yall a bunch of foos....

wow, im tired

Life After Death

Smash Champion
dammit I needed colin to team with me... oh wellz its cool though. I dont wanna force him to pay for me anyway cuz im broke right now. afro might not have enough to pay for me though

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
No prob, I'd hate to come all the way here and not be able to participate.

edit: if you need to track me down, I'll be wearing a Dethklok shirt, and possibly a LoZ hat. I also have an "Abe Lincoln" beard.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Seibrik/Bonesaw/Afro/Chops, either of you thats coming to lolful want to team with me for this? hairy nuts is teaming with xYz :laugh:

AfroQT

Smash Master
I dont know who im teaming with yet.
Either Seibrik or Chops im thinkin.

Or whoever can tell me the name of the woman in my avatar.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
This **** is gunna be sexy...I expect 40-50 people...I plan on getting a zillion and a half friendlies with everybody cause god knows when I'll go to another tournament...seeya all tommorrow

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I dont know who im teaming with yet.
Either Seibrik or Chops im thinkin.

Or whoever can tell me the name of the woman in my avatar.
hopefully i can team with whoever you dont

i play either GW or MK in teams. no diddy to worry about :laugh:

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Well, considering I doubt you JUST decided you felt that way about Brawl, why did you ever even consider going? XD
Come on, man. Afro wants your money.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Cause I see that noob xyz always winning money at these things, and I own him in brawl. So if he can win money at brawl tourneys anyone can.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
>.>
<.<
You better be trolling, idiot.
LOL at this chick. xYz is in my crew im just joking around. Chill the **** out.

Also I don't think I'm going anymore. So garbanzo ill still call u tomorrow in case you don't see this. I apologize and I hope I didn't screw anyone out of a ride.

Top Bottom