• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lolful - St. Petersburg, FL - August 2nd - LOLOLOL!!11

The King Of Hearts

Smash Journeyman
polmex we should just perform our wonderful abilities of song together. you play piano and I sing in a horrid maldefuctent chorus.

Ill get those vids up soon .... at least with in a month :D

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
WHHHHHHHHAAATT!! Now there's a D3 Killa 4000. Crazy Talk
I have a D3 Killer 9000+! It's called pikachu

I'm gonna call Samus for some reason just because I want to see Samus woop those characters. This is the reason why ESAM should go to tournaments because his Samus is fantabulous.
Yeah...but its still samus...even if its a good samus. ANd pikachu is more fun anyway :D

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
wow since when are you coming up with all the new terminology...you're so awesome gmoney and you're a pompous ******* but i don't hate you, i just really dislike you jk and you suck lol;)

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
i was one of the original g-money hater's thank you very much...

but now i can tolerate g-money u just gotta not take him seriously online or irl

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
i got 1 hour of sleep before this tourney but no johns cuz thats how i usually play video games anyways. if u saw me crying it was cuz it was my eyes were begging to be shut, not cuz i lost or something lol.

Top Bottom