• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lolful - St. Petersburg, FL - August 2nd - LOLOLOL!!11

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Mooney you are a douche, atleast thats my opinion. I've tried multiple times to be nice to you, and everytime its gotten spat back in my face (you also owe me a dollar from our money match, from which you never paid me for, WHICH was supposed to be 20 dollars, but you lowered to 1 dollar when you realized you would lose). I even housed you but w/e.

You wonder why people dont want to team with you. Dont ask me to team with you anymore.

Everyone else i had a mad fun time (and am having a fun time up in St. Pete right now!). Congratz Seibrik and Hrnut and Chops on 1st 2nd 3rd. I'll be at the FIU tourney. Raef sucks that you quit but w/e man you seemed mad chill at the tourney.

FINAL JUSTICE

GMoney and Fearless stop arguing. Its pointless.

-Afro at Limes house

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I miss you, Matt :[ I can't wait till you come back with Mike on Wednesday! Glad you're having a good time though :D

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Mooney you are a douche, atleast thats my opinion. I've tried multiple times to be nice to you, and everytime its gotten spat back in my face (you also owe me a dollar from our money match, from which you never paid me for, WHICH was supposed to be 20 dollars, but you lowered to 1 dollar when you realized you would lose). I even housed you but w/e.
How have you gotten spat in your face? When you housed me I was a good guest, and I was thankful that you did house me. The only thing I did that was a bit off was tried to get my fan out of the car, and thats about it. Can you list anything I've done to you? Because I can easily name a list of things you've done to me that aren't exactly the nicest things.

And wait, if your talking about that MM from willvo, it was 1 dollar. Maybe your thinking about the MM with laijin. I was going to pay you, but you even said YOURSELF for me to keep the money. I never offered to 20 dollar MM you, sorry.

Afro, I don't see where your trying to go with any of this, lol.

McRib

Smash Journeyman
BOOOOONESSSSSSSSSSAWWWWWWWWWWWW to this thread.!!!! People are interesting and funny sometimes. Everyone needs to remember that its just a game and ultimately made to have fun. Making money is loads of fun no doubt, but its the overall community that makes the real fun of the game. Chillax people and GO TO THE FIU TOURNAMENT.

Metaknight for the win.

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
BOOOOONESSSSSSSSSSAWWWWWWWWWWWW to this thread.!!!! People are interesting and funny sometimes. Everyone needS to remember that its just a gAme and ultimately made to have fun. Making money is loads of fun no doubt, but its the overall community that makes the real fun of the game. Chillax people and GO TO THE FIU TOURNAMENT.

Metaknight for the win.
go bonesaw! and meta knight!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I need some hardcore Meta practice. Hopefully Lamugi can get that venue for this weekend. I always like chilling an playing Smash. *Gah*

Mike, Mat, Gabe, whoever sees this post first: I want to wish you guys safe driving tomorrow. Drive smart, and take a break every once in a while (not while driving, lol).

I had an insurmountable amount of fun having you guys over today. We need to do this again.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Yes Emil yes xD.

Ok,

BOooonneeesaw is REadYyyyyYYY!!!!!

Ok, um. Raef please no.

Please, no bro. I mean, please. Just come of some, you shouldn't quit cuz of some douches. But I respect your decision , even though i disagree man. Dios te bendiga hermano.

And ugh, im a man, an I will never switch to Mk or snake....personally, idk. We did it in melee but, jeez. I feel a sense of...pride, maining a low/mid tier char like luigi. An im starting to get reeaalll good with him. Still some match ups i must memorize. I secondary DDD, an the only time i will switch to him, is when I have to fight MKs an snake players that have beaten my Weegee already.

yes, DDD against MK, cuz I dont care about fvckin match ups. I think its manly when i show up to a tournement then **** a MetaKnights day with a Big ****in Hammer and serveral back kicks an shield grabs, proving im the better player. **** all this whiny ****. God, Ive never

Ever, heard so much whine from ****in smash players...seriously. You know what, ****in get some balls. No1 should be dropping mains..just learning how to play with multiple chars.

M2K....Fox an Marth....umm, really smart on his part cuz those 2 almost handle every counterpick ever. Um,...yea

Brawl, Your fav char plus another char for certain match ups. It had to be done in Melee, and its goin to be done in Brawl. ****in whine about MK D3 an Snake....jesus christ. Grow up people.

Whoever said smash community became gay after Brawl is sorta true. Grow up an play the **** game if you think its fun. Stop *****ing when you lose. ****, so gay. Learn from your mistakes, learn match ups, be more efficient in punishing.

My point is people stop *****ing please, ty. im a cool guy, I respect Honesty...(ask Elam aka Chops xD).... But i am really honest myself an will tell you off when needed to. Stop people, stop. ..... God bless xD

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
lol why does everyone think raef is quitting cause he's a sore loser or something he just started going to school again full time and he works full time the kid doesn't have time to do this ****...

anyways this tournament was chill i would come back again....

hrnut- what the hell happened to me man i shoulda won that set the diddy comeback was ********!!

afro- i beat you first game and you start making tired johns??? thats lame dont be like that... i was happy to beat the best ranked player in fl dont take that away from me by being like "oh im so tired blah blah" it made u look like a baby

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol why does everyone think raef is quitting cause he's a sore loser or something he just started going to school again full time and he works full time the kid doesn't have time to do this ****...

hrnut- what the hell happened to me man i shoulda won that set the diddy comeback was ********!!

afro- i beat you first game and you start making tired johns??? thats lame dont be like that... i was happy to beat the best ranked player in fl dont take that away from me by being like "oh im so tired blah blah" it made u look like a baby
all i can say is that i'm a reckless player, when i was recovering i thought "hell, i'm gonna lose anyways y not try something and bam i spiked you and won the match lol...from now on though i'll just stay marth against wario

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Yes Emil yes xD.

Ok,

BOooonneeesaw is REadYyyyyYYY!!!!!

Ok, um. Raef please no.

Please, no bro. I mean, please. Just come of some, you shouldn't quit cuz of some douches. But I respect your decision , even though i disagree man. Dios te bendiga hermano.

And ugh, im a man, an I will never switch to Mk or snake....personally, idk. We did it in melee but, jeez. I feel a sense of...pride, maining a low/mid tier char like luigi. An im starting to get reeaalll good with him. Still some match ups i must memorize. I secondary DDD, an the only time i will switch to him, is when I have to fight MKs an snake players that have beaten my Weegee already.

yes, DDD against MK, cuz I dont care about fvckin match ups. I think its manly when i show up to a tournement then **** a MetaKnights day with a Big ****in Hammer and serveral back kicks an shield grabs, proving im the better player. **** all this whiny ****. God, Ive never

Ever, heard so much whine from ****in smash players...seriously. You know what, ****in get some balls. No1 should be dropping mains..just learning how to play with multiple chars.

M2K....Fox an Marth....umm, really smart on his part cuz those 2 almost handle every counterpick ever. Um,...yea

Brawl, Your fav char plus another char for certain match ups. It had to be done in Melee, and its goin to be done in Brawl. ****in whine about MK D3 an Snake....jesus christ. Grow up people.

Whoever said smash community became gay after Brawl is sorta true. Grow up an play the **** game if you think its fun. Stop *****ing when you lose. ****, so gay. Learn from your mistakes, learn match ups, be more efficient in punishing.

My point is people stop *****ing please, ty. im a cool guy, I respect Honesty...(ask Elam aka Chops xD).... But i am really honest myself an will tell you off when needed to. Stop people, stop. ..... God bless xD
thats pretty much what has to be done to succeed in this game...i picked up more than two however cuz my main and secondary can't take everybody

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
bonesaw, you're are just too awesome of a guy you chaz danny and galeon are the best...i was hoping that you beat seibrik...i think that you would've deserved it cuz you stick to your main, i don't nor does he...your mk is **** i wanna see more of that...i need to watch you fight snakes cuz i suck at doing it lol good **** bonesaw,

BONESAW FOR TOP 10 ;)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
BONESAWWWWWW FOR TOP 10 PPL WHO STAY THEIR MAINS
but srsly, who have stayed their mains the WHOLE time the game has been out, or since your first tournament.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
but srsly, who have stayed their mains the WHOLE time the game has been out, or since your first tournament.
I chose Zelda as my main the day Brawl came out and I am sticking with her 'til the world ends (in four years, lol). Zelda is most definitely top tier!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ive stuck to diddy kong because, clearly, hes the best character in the game

but ive had to pick up a secondary or two to combat his gay matchups, im not gonna lie :laugh:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yeah, im not saying don't pick up secondaries, im just saying who still mains their main. I have mained pikachu since the beginning and will keep maining pikachu. I know Needle of Juntah only plays G&W till the end of time....and thats all i know off the top of my head. Afro used to play DDD and chops used to play falco...I'm not sure but i think all of FIU stayed their main...

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
lol i've never picked up another character besides wario and when people first saw me playing him they thought he was low tier/a joke. i feel like i sorta made him high tier in fl considering i pone meta knights 1v1 now and i'm pretty even with snakes and dedede's as well

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol i've never picked up another character besides wario and when people first saw me playing him they thought he was low tier/a joke. i feel like i sorta made him high tier in fl considering i pone meta knights 1v1 now and i'm pretty even with snakes and dedede's as well
Good **** abe, your wario's a beast...imo you're the best wario that i've ever fought, gmoney's wario has nothing on your i wrecked him when we fought:laugh:

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
wow shanking, nah me and seibrik are cool...i'm just messing around, he made a smart switch though, i'm not mad at him for it...he'll switch again when i pull out my new D3 killa lol

PolMex23

Smash Champion

yo wtf are you talking about no one johned after I beat YOU

~AFro at Polmex's house

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Oh an Abe, This is Pomex now...

If you think postes about Raef i wasnt...i just wanna make sure.

Other people are whining, Raef has legit excuses other than "MK is gay"

I respect his decision.

McRib

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna call Samus for some reason just because I want to see Samus woop those characters. This is the reason why ESAM should go to tournaments because his Samus is fantabulous.

Top Bottom