• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lolful - St. Petersburg, FL - August 2nd - LOLOLOL!!11

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
all that hype about teaming??? i said we should team sometime, meaning like sometime in the future not this tournament specifically...i didn't bail on you d1ckhead!!!!

and yeah u love **** talking hope ppl realize that were friends irl

Equi

Smash Ace
holy **** this tournament is 3 hours 10 minutes from me...

faaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

if i have one thing to ***** about. distance johns YALL DISTANCE JOHNZ

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Abe I might need a teammate if I go. I don't really ever play brawl though so it might be risky teamin with me.

FROMETA GIVE ME A RIDE TO THIS.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
all that hype about teaming??? i said we should team sometime, meaning like sometime in the future not this tournament specifically...i didn't bail on you d1ckhead!!!!

and yeah u love **** talking hope ppl realize that were friends irl
Friends IRL??/

C0ck muncher xD xD xD

Abe <3 8========D~~~

=)

Equi

Smash Ace
Come on down to my jungle yall. Not only do we do tournament, but we party also.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Sir its 3 hours for me to get down there bro. Id love to see a pro Wolf, I saw yah at FAST, i wanna experience the **** myself xD

Equi

Smash Ace
And DJ Chip will make a surprise APPEARENCE.

Bud is welcomed also.

Equi

Smash Ace
And it's three hours to get to you PolMex. I understand this situation, and the jungle is still calling for you.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I might maybe possibly be going to this.
If I feel like having a back seat party in Tommy G's car with Afro, Chops, and Seibrik.
Which means I'll probably go xD

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834

BEh0LD!!!!

OPTICZ BLAST!!!!1111

So yeaaaaaa.... I need a teamate for this since Rx- is taking a lil break from tournaments. Hit me up with a PM if you wanna team with me. or post here.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
yo guys, well i am in a little bit of a financial situation still. I really need to save. and my next paychecks are gonna be pretty weak cuz i kept having to call off or leave early or whatever. so i am going to have to pass on this. cuz i dont feel its going to be that big, and its a bit farther than i thought it was. if i had substantial money i would have driven though. oh wells, maybe next time.

-hiro

McRib

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully this tournament starts a little late like every other tournament because I'm riding with Seibrik and Tommy G from Miami. Takes like 4-5 hours to get there so maybe there could be some lenience on the start time.

We have to leave like at 6 just to get there on time.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
Hopefully this tournament starts a little late like every other tournament because I'm riding with Seibrik and Tommy G from Miami. Takes like 4-5 hours to get there so maybe there could be some lenience on the start time.

We have to leave like at 6 just to get there on time.

get dirty rice's cell number and call him....he'll hold it 4 u

Gingerr

Smash Lord
You efforts are futile. He will simply use the powers of the Afro and just teleport if he needs to. There's nothing you can do.

Top Bottom