• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

lol nevermind, still b moddin 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
vts, i did not! sadly it didn't happen.

this is also happening this week
and i will have TVC, hopefully.

SleepyK

yeah, please come to this instead of waba. it's free + meleeeeeeeeeeee

SleepyK

actually change of planss
don't come to this todayyyyy

SleepyK

yeah, my dad's coming back today. tomorrow is still go, but today is a bad day since my dad needs to rest blah blah. actually, if he's going to rest, it should be fine.

i guess today is still good

SleepyK

or maybe not. I dunno. not a lot of people will show up, so i assume it's relatively safe.
what you think

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
i dont freaking understand why everyone SUPER FREAKING cool in the world has to live in another state now. (RUN7 and TWIPL excluded) its not fair. I want a SleepyK, Chaddd, GAWes, DogySammich, MarsFool, Sliq, Darkrain, M2K, Ken, SleepyK, -Chad-, Nes_Noob, Iori, Jack, Hyperdragon, Ambix, TomNomNomNom, SleepyK, Reflex, Full Metal, Desu, MikeG, Or SleepyK in TN. Its not EFFING fair. I <3 all you guys.

ps you guys are the best! I love ATL south.

SleepyK

aw, thanks frames. It was for a giant smashfest i had at my house initially, but my dad likes to make up reasons for me not to have fun sometimes.
So instead of smash bros I offer services ;)

chaddd

Smash Lord
I'm proud to announce I'm right around the corner from a universal, all character infinite in TvC already.

Plus I already developed a few traps.

The infinites have been introduced by an entirely new concept in vs games that I've never seen before, and it's actually incredibly awkward to perform. Of course, I can't divulge such information quite yet, considering it gives me an a significant advantage over all the people who will be at Final Round since they don't seem to be talking about it on Shoryuken yet.

Plus have only had the chance to practice it for a few minutes at a time, so I wouldn't want someone to be better at it than me after I did all that work to figure it out:psycho:. So when I get it down, I'll make vids.

aw, thanks frames. It was for a giant smashfest i had at my house initially, but my dad likes to make up reasons for me not to have fun sometimes.
So instead of smash bros I offer services ;)
The wink after services is far too hilarious.

And that's right, instead of going to Gigabits biweekly, I decided to spend about 3 hours breaking this new game in half. It's sooooooo busted.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I'm proud to announce I'm right around the corner from a universal, all character infinite in TvC already.

Plus I already developed a few traps.

The infinites have been introduced by an entirely new concept in vs games that I've never seen before, and it's actually incredibly awkward to perform. Of course, I can't divulge such information quite yet, considering it gives me an a significant advantage over all the people who will be at Final Round since they don't seem to be talking about it on Shoryuken yet.

Plus have only had the chance to practice it for a few minutes at a time, so I wouldn't want someone to be better at it than me after I did all that work to figure it out:psycho:. So when I get it down, I'll make vids.

The wink after services is far too hilarious.

And that's right, instead of going to Gigabits biweekly, I decided to spend about 3 hours breaking this new game in half. It's sooooooo busted.
Why the **** am I not at your house right now? -_-

ptown

Smash Ace
oh **** infinites.

better get meter for burst thang. what's that called?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom