• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

lol nevermind, still b moddin 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Baroque combos just seem like SUCH.A.BAD.IDEA. In terms of damage, I cant see justifying their use. In terms of this whole FRC and burst comparison, if I lost health from a burst to potentially not get corner *****/looped/wallstuck, I would do it in a second. I dont see how you can try such a balls to the wall strategy and not expect to pay for it. If you think about it, the life you lose in comparison to the life you can potentially take is not worth it. Its like if Cable lost health for AHVB sjc AHVB and for every point of health you lose he loses two. BUT the game has been out for a week, so who knows whats going to be good/bad/broken. They didnt ROM the day Marvel came out and the didnt do 15+ Genei Jin combos the day it came out. We will find out in time. This topic is now about mango kush. Ready go.
ummmmmm.......

60 on the 1/8
110 on the 1/4
halves for 200
zones go for the 360********

Tasty, like moms got it from the garden and such!!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
too bad your mm would be with chaddd and not lil kong LOL :D

marsfool is right though, now that sleepyk's parents are back in the country and the unique window of opportunity to crash his house and such is closing, and this pretty much became a tvc thread, i should close this.

reminders:

upcoming tournaments for TvC are Final Round (which I will get stickied when the new year rolls around) and probably Impact Clash (which is stickied in the ATL South)

upcoming melee tournaments are TO4 and TGMTSBCO2 which is now being hosted at my house, theres a 50 dollar venue fee and there is no actual tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom