• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

lol nevermind, still b moddin 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
well, i have work and school, so no, sorry sleepy. i might not be there at all, actually. i found out someone i would rather never see again will be there, so it is daunting on my will to go... <_<

binxxx

Smash Rookie
man i just wanted to tell you doods that no one here can touch my fresh, no one here is metal as ****, i will come over to your house, and we will have a sunflower seed eating contest you ***gots, i will ****ing **** all of you, David's brand only *******, none of that tom's ****. anyway, you're all weeaboo *******, especially datman, **** you david, it was cool seein you last week, but your weiner aint grown since you was 14

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
well, i have work and school, so no, sorry sleepy. i might not be there at all, actually. i found out someone i would rather never see again will be there, so it is daunting on my will to go... <_<
NO, IT CANT BE. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well if its the same person Im thinking of I wont be there either. Sorry John, but just say no.

namynam

Smash Rookie
imma try to hit up there wednesday night or thursday morning, i already talked to sleepy k a lil, so if u live in aug and wanna help me out with gas hit me up...Im still not 100% sure if i wanna make the trip, but if more people wanna go from the area then i'll be more willing to go...so jus lemme kno

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
what? who are you talking about D:
there's no kiwi at my house

yeah, i know about the work/school situations.
i have bias since i'll be returning to my house every day since i live there....

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
TvC doesn't come out till next thursday. And If your soft modded Gekko Os blocks updates. And with Menu Loaded you can disable them before you load the game. Dont know about chips though.

SleepyK

yeah, we can always hope for a leak + patch for TVC though, eh?

SleepyK

well, mister not on aim, it's in the first post.

chaddd

Smash Lord
man i just wanted to tell you doods that no one here can touch my fresh, no one here is metal as ****, i will come over to your house, and we will have a sunflower seed eating contest you ***gots, i will ****ing **** all of you, David's brand only *******, none of that tom's ****. anyway, you're all weeaboo *******, especially datman, **** you david, it was cool seein you last week, but your weiner aint grown since you was 14
hahahahaha

I approve this message. Zach's a beast.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Well there ya go. Sounds like a fun little field trip.

I might just end up coming Wednesday night and staying 'til Friday evening, but we'll see. I wants mah controller painted with a green color, just to make a specific request. Other than that, see everyone whenever

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I'll probably be able to go on Friday.
Marty, you have to go to!
I got a picture of Folks' Georgia Peach Muffin wall.
And also I really want to play more Mafia.
You better just man up and show, son.

Umby

Smash Master
I'll probably be able to go on Friday.
Marty, you have to go to!
I got a picture of Folks' Georgia Peach Muffin wall.
And also I really want to play more Mafia.
You better just man up and show, son.
If Marty goes, I'll go. :chuckle:

Seriously though, if he was going, he'd probably be my only shot at getting a ride.

SleepyK

Chris, are you sure you're not Isaiah?

BECAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE YOU

Umby, who said anything about your "nuts?"

chaddd

Smash Lord
For the record, all of you who are coming at the end of the week:

ARE LAME.

It's a WEEK LONG thing, and you all want to show up on Friday or whatever.

If John wanted you all to show up on Friday, then he would have said he's having a Smashfest on FRIDAY.

But he said it was all week long, and everyone is just saying they'll show up at the end of the week. Work or school johns aside, way to turn a week worth of good smash into a single day. It's like you've been handed a pile of gold bricks and decided to melt them down to make spinners for your 400 dollar Pinto.

GG Georgia, GG.

Umby

Smash Master
For the record, all of you who are coming at the end of the week:

ARE LAME.

It's a WEEK LONG thing, and you all want to show up on Friday or whatever.

If John wanted you all to show up on Friday, then he would have said he's having a Smashfest on FRIDAY.

But he said it was all week long, and everyone is just saying they'll show up at the end of the week. Work or school johns aside, way to turn a week worth of good smash into a single day. It's like you've been handed a pile of gold bricks and decided to melt them down to make spinners for your 400 dollar Pinto.

GG Georgia, GG.
I'd honestly love to have gone every day this week, but the only hindering factor is transportation. School/work johns wouldn't have even been a problem, but I doubt there's anyone that wants to pick me up, and drive me 45+ minutes to and from school every day.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
lol, no Mars, it isn't THAT person. and wes, while i would rather never see you again, i would go to sleepy's just to make fun of you. =P no, seriously, after some convincing, i have decided that i will make an effort to stomach this person's presence and show up anyway. but, best believe that i will be making a grand effort to avoid contact with this person.

Umby

Smash Master
lol, no Mars, it isn't THAT person. and wes, while i would rather never see you again, i would go to sleepy's just to make fun of you. =P no, seriously, after some convincing, i have decided that i will make an effort to stomach this person's presence and show up anyway. but, best believe that i will be making a grand effort to avoid contact with this person.
I still have money if you're still able to give me a ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom