• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(lock This Thread A New One Has Been Made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
I was up one night coming up with ideas for Ninten, and I didn't want to forget them, so I wrote them down.

Ness->Ninten

B is Hypnosis. Using the same animation as PK Flash already does, the move appears in front of him (no "PK Flash!" is called out) and starts to charge up like Flash does, only it always stays right in front of him. Instead of doing damage, it puts enemies caught in the blast to sleep, with a longer sleep time on a higher charge (min 1 second, max 4), and sends aerial enemies caught in the blast into their footstool animation.

Up B is 4th-D slip, basically just takes the "ball" hitbox of PK Thunder, and makes it and the tail hit with the 00 Hit value and do nothing but keep the enemy just about where they are. It also does not get eaten by attacks. Only the initial PKT2 hit takes place, dealing fire damage (it is an explosion after all), and all the remainder of the move has the thunder effects taken off entirely.

Side B is dash kick- Using Ness's F-tilt animation, Ninten moves forward while doing two kicks, one that sends the enemy forward into the second one that acts as a very very weak spike, imbued with lightning damage. Aerial he goes forward and falls slightly, like ROB's side-B

Down B is PSI Ground, which uses his PK Fire animation and makes 2 small shockwaves appear, one after the other, the first one right in front of him, and the second one about PKFire distance away, over the ground that plant enemies into... the ground. the time planted should be the same as DK's side B. In the air, it creates a single wind hitbox diagonally down and in front of him to push enemies away

AAA is Punch Punch dash attack, with only one physical hit on the dash attack that has the same statistics (damage, kbg, bkb, angle) as Ness's downward aimed F-tilt, and ring effect removed

Dash attack is the running beamsword animation with a single electric hitbox (when he sticks his hand out) that does 11 damage and sends the enemy upward and behind him. (No idea what KGB, angle, or BKB to use D:

F-tilt is Last AAA kick and the same KBG and BKB as TL's f-tilt

F-smash uses his multiple bat swing Victory pose, and hits Strong, then progressively weaker for the remaining hits, but strong again on the last hit

Sorry I'm no good at figuring out what KGB and BKB values to use D:

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
Green Thunder....is so epic.

omfg.

o.o But yea, good to see SOMEONE trying to make legit characters.
T.T I know my Mewtwo is going to be super-legit...once we get all the lag frames sorted out.
-DD
I'm actually trying to keep him from being overpowered myself

hahah

SAME!!!

I want to give him the ground pound from OoT. As seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9GPC2kraU8&feature=related

Give him the up throw animation to charge it and then the aerial landing from down-b to smash the ground.
i havent been able to get other animations for charge attacks to work yet but i know a way i think...
If you've seen .fade's Echo Blade Sheik
we could map it to a tilt or smash or whatever and he'll do the Up throw animation or Assist Trophy one then that animation will flow into the end of arial DownB

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
Guys, how do you like the sound of this: EPIC BRAWL!

I've been thinking about it ever since I watched "VG Exilez 2" (you should see it, newgrounds), ever since I saw phoenix mario I have been thinking about whether we should make a brawl version that is simply epic, like all the characters are very strong. I'm talking about buffing everyone and making them look awesome, for example:

Pikachus previous down b: some startup and one lightning
Pikachu epic down b: Pikas down taunt combined with SFX from final smash as startup, and then three lightnings all around him with complimentary special effects

Captain Falcon previos neutral b: Falcon punch, we all know it
Captain Falcon epic neutral b: Add huge explosion and insta-KO ^_^

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
Where can I find a "tutorial" os some sort on how to do this? Is there even one? Program? Etc.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Yay for a legit ganon. Doing one too, but more like TP's ganon as I'm trying to make him use his sword.
It's stupid how it's not attached to his hand, I copy+pasted the unknown script in his down taunt to his entrys, but the sword flys around in the dtaunt's fashion and disappears...
I'll mess with it till it's good.

Awesome Turtwig

Smash Journeyman
Just a heads up everyone, I'm working on "hurricane Ike" No one steal my Idea!! You'll make sure right cookieMONster? buddy of mine :D

Awesome Turtwig

Smash Journeyman
As long as it's not a generic Idea im sure no one will steal it.
What do you mean by "generic Idea". Well, I already started working on him last night. I added a bunch of wind GFX, and changed his Standard B move. I'll make a video when he's done.

btw I just leveled up your card ;)

Yingyay

Smash Ace
What do you mean by "generic Idea". Well, I already started working on him last night. I added a bunch of wind GFX, and changed his Standard B move. I'll make a video when he's done.
Generic being "imma add this effect and gfx and call it a character"
I also meanin terms of originality. Pheonix Mario is a good example of originality.

Yingyay

Smash Ace
See. now without the brokeness Luigi is just....luigi...with lighting attached. In the future I want more diverse moveset hacks. But we're all learning how to do that now so given enough time we'll see a lot more crazier characters like Electrolyte Marth, and Pheonix Mario

Awesome Turtwig

Smash Journeyman
See. now without the brokeness Luigi is just....luigi...with lighting attached. In the future I want more diverse moveset hacks. But we're all learning how to do that now so given enough time we'll see a lot more crazier characters like Electrolyte Marth, and Pheonix Mario
Fine then, keep the broken Luigi. I have v 1.1 on my video anyway. But I completely changed his standard B. Why no props to that?

Awesome Turtwig

Smash Journeyman
Nah im not mad, plus I didnt update Lightning luigi anyway....i forgot to >_> <_<
I forgot to check his standard b *facepalm* tell you what. I'll put both both version's up. God luigi and then Humanized Luigi lol
Thank you so much :D

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
Yay for a legit ganon. Doing one too, but more like TP's ganon as I'm trying to make him use his sword.
It's stupid how it's not attached to his hand, I copy+pasted the unknown script in his down taunt to his entrys, but the sword flys around in the dtaunt's fashion and disappears...
Good luck with that. I tried something similar using a seperate code to attach the sword to his hand. It also attaches an invisible beam sword, giving him a jab, tlilt, dash attack and Smash. I'll link you if you want. You're method would bbe better though as it would all be within the PAC file. But yeah if you want help/ideas feel free to PM me.

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman

Oh good luck with that :p
if you want tho.. you could use the code that makes his sword stay out at all times.
then attach a hitbox to the sword's locations

MrKrayz

Smash Rookie
Poke

@YingYay

There's another luigi with electricity on pg34.post#509.
Could you put that on the front page?

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
OK hey.

I updated now my characters (Download Links & Videos).

Here we go:

Fire & Electric Snake V2 (Totally broken in defensive power)
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvkTYmu5Wn8
Download: http://andy.pytalhost.com/FireElectroFitSnake.pac
---Changes---
Fire (1% dmg) to walking moves
Electricity (0% dmg but pushing away) to many other moves (eg jumping etc.)
Many fire & electricity effects on most moves
Jab has Electricity
First Ftilt might send them away with electricity
Second Ftilt hit has a FSmash hit in it
Uptilt has electricity (Same Kill power as normal)
Dtilt has a huge hitbox around him
Smashes do have electricity & fire effects while holding
All Aerials have Electricity
Fair always Spike
Dair is now a weak Spike on all hits
Grab & Pummel changes

Devil Meta-Knightmare V2 (More Range but no kill power... not sure how broken he is)
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYdcvMSfCrc
Download: http://andy.pytalhost.com/DevilFitMetaknight.pac
---Changes---
Nearly all moves deal Dark Energy Damage
His ability too kill is nearly gone and under 200% its hard to kill with him (Unless its gimping, which he still can do because of his new DAir)
He has a greater spacing game
"Semi-projectile" on many moves (Hard to define)
Jab's last hit can sleep oppenants
Ftilt has a hitbox in front of him (Goes up for every hit)
Dtilt too
Uptilt has a hitbox high above him and is able to kill with a sweetspot (~200%)
FSmash has a hitbox in front of him (It's a spike) - Doesnt kill too soon anymore
DSmash has a hitbox in front and in the back (1 for every slash) - Doesnt kill too soon anymore
UpSmash has a higher hitbox for every hit (Hitbox goes up) - Also hard to kill with it
Nair has 4 hitboxes around him - Doesnt kill too soon anymore
Fair has 3 hitboxes in front of him - Dont think of killing with it
Bair has 3 hitboxes behind him - Dont think of killing with it
UpAir has 3 higher hitboxes above him - Dont think of killing with it
Dair has 3 hitboxes under him which spike (Weak)
Nado pushs out, not in and has a hitbox above him
Drill rush is nearly the same (last hit doesnt kill) and has a hitbox in front of him in the start-up
DC is the same
Shuttle Loop is weaker in killing power

More Human Snake V2 (Should be balanced... maybe not)
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-ApXYLVzbA
Download: http://andy.pytalhost.com/MoreHumanFitSnake.pac
---Changes---
He starts the match-up with putting a C4 under him
Uptilt and Ftilt have lesser Range
All Aerials and Tilts have less kill power but do more dmg
Down-Air is now able to spike (Weak)
Quicker run
Higher Full Hop but shorter DJ
Up-B goes a bit higher
F-Smash is stronger and does more damage

Testing around with MH-Snake V1 and Devil MK V1 (Both are Overpowered)
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiPEO_9vxFc
Download (Snake): http://andy.pytalhost.com/TestFitSnake.pac
Download (MK): http://andy.pytalhost.com/TestFitMetaknight.pac
---Changes (Snake)---
Ftilt/Dair/Fair are able to put the oppenants into the ground (like DKs Side-B)
Some smaller changes
---Changes (MK)---
Overall he is Devil MK V1
---Changes (Out of my head)---
Global:
Nearly all moves deal Dark Energy Damage
His ability too kill is nearly gone and under 200% its hard to kill with him (Unless its gimping, which he still can do because of his new DAir)
He has a greater spacing game
"Semi-projectile" (Hard to define)
Details:
Jab's last hit can sleep oppenants
Ftilt has a hitbox in front of him (Goes up for every hit)
Dtilt too
Uptilt has a hitbox high above him and is able to kill with a sweetspot (~200%)
FSmash has a hitbox in front of him (It's a spike) - Doesnt kill too soon anymore
DSmash has a hitbox in front and in the back (1 for every slash) - Doesnt kill too soon anymore
UpSmash has a higher hitbox for every hit (Hitbox goes up) - Also hard to kill with it
Nair is overall more ranged - Doesnt kill too soon anymore
Fair has hitboxes in front of him - Dont think of killing with it
Bair has hitboxes behind him - Dont think of killing with it
UpAir has a higher hitbox above him - Dont think of killing with it
Dair is now able to Spike (Weak Spike) and has a hitbox under him
Nado pushs out not in and has a hitbox above him
Drill rush is nearly the same (last hit doesnt kill)
DC is the same
Shuttle Loop is weaker
He can now teleport on all smashes
-> Sadly he can interupt the Start-Up to stay invisible :( (Couldnt get it worked better than that... still very funny to play around with it)

Melee Falcon V0.5 BETA (not sure if I will ever finish him... he is at least a quicker [and improved] Version of Falcon... maybe his speed is overpowered)
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdNYU6Ylhn0
Download: http://andy.pytalhost.com/MeleeFitCaptain.pac
---Changes---
Much more Gravity
Quicker
Better Air Mobility
Knee Sweetspot is bigger and sends more downwards
He is now able to nipple spike
Jabs 3rd Hit has more Knockback
All his Taunts are "Show me your Moves"
Some other small Changes
Things to do would be:
His Down-B gives him his 2nd Jump back
He stops momentum at Side-B end (or contact)
Quicker Fast Fall

But I dont think I will work more on him for now. I'll be waiting for a later PSA Version with better/more Attributes named (Which are sooooo required for this hack)

So that's it.

I will now maybe work on a new character.

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
Huhu xDD :D
Kennst mich noch? xD

Ontopic: Could anyone give Snake a captainfalconish F-air using the first hit of Snakes F-tilt?
Or maybe more of CF's moves... there even is a Falcon Punch soundfile (theoretically) on the disc, from that special taunt thing.

greetz

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Huhu xDD :D
Kennst mich noch? xD
Klar ;)

Hät nich gedacht dich hier wiederzusehen o.O

Wen du was brauchst (Falls du das BrawlBoard suchst oder so) meld dich bei mir.

Could anyone give Snake a captainfalconish F-air using the first hit of Snakes F-tilt?
Yeah thats easy. Would maybe look a bit ******** but its possible.

Or maybe more of CF's moves... there even is a Falcon Punch soundfile (theoretically) on the disc, from that special taunt thing.
When Snake has a similar looking animation then its possbile. But there arent many moves of Snake that look similar to one of CFs. I think of the knee, the jabs look a little bit similar, Snakes Fair could replace his Uptilt, the Nair could be interrupted after the second hit and the 2nd Ftilt hit could replace the side-b (Specials are hard to code btw). But other than that I cant think of anything that look -nearly- similar.

To the sound files: I'm not sure but I think that is not possbile with PSA because afaik every character has their own sound source (Maybe I'm wrong with this one)

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Generic being "imma add this effect and gfx and call it a character"
I also meanin terms of originality. Phoenix Mario is a good example of originality.
Would my Kari moveset be at least a little creative?

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
How do you teleport on MK's smash attacks? And how did you do that?
I just smash and then he teleports XD

I did it with the codes of MKs Down-B xD

I copied everything from 115 into the startup and from two other Special-numbers into the Move itself.

After that I deleted things that are not neccesarry (Like "If On Air" etc.) until I got around the the half of codeset and it still worked. I deleted more and more and test it over and over until there were 4 lines left (2 In the startup and 2 in the move itself). It doesnt matter which line I delete it will then not work anymore :S

Just download it and watch the Main of AttackS4Start and AttackS4S (last 2 Lines) or the other smashes.

But it will not work for other characters because it requires MKs Down-B start-up and end animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom