• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(lock This Thread A New One Has Been Made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Actually I was going to PM you to see if I can work on that once your Roy is fully finished. But then I thought about the attributes, although it is quite possible to have a Marth/Roy moveset by taunting. Heck you can get 6 movesets, 1 for every taunt (Face left/right) lol, but wait theres more you can use empty slots as well (*cough* hint).
I was just testing what it would be like if Camelot and Tsunami put the best attributes of their roys together, but then they started working together so I've just been using their 1.5b release. I guess it would be best to ask them but really you wouldnt be modifying their actual built character, just giving it an extra mode. I have a marth main in the place im staying right now so if there's a way you can put that together we could have that playtested and uploaded for example in no time.

tsunami70875

Smash Journeyman
Actually I was going to PM you to see if I can work on that once your Roy is fully finished. But then I thought about the attributes, although it is quite possible to have a Marth/Roy moveset by taunting. Heck you can get 6 movesets, 1 for every taunt (Face left/right) lol, but wait theres more you can use empty slots as well (*cough* hint).
the only problem would be the gravity would stay the same, as well has various other things. and marth might feel weird being a fast-faller

Yingyay

Smash Ace
We lived in the arcade version without the theme song....(please don't get me wrong, I love it, but it's bin a bonus not a necessity).
Ahh well no song then v_v maybe I can covert a brstm for her along with the moveset changes then.

I'll upload the beta this afternoon. Im doing the guard effects for her Drive-ish smashes >=)

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
You forget that there is a maximum kB size for the files.

MK had 543KB until it wasnt loaded anymore. That was for example the reason I couldnt finsih my MK completely :embarrass

And I read somewhere that Samus' limit is about ~260 o.O

Btw. I will re-upp my 6 characters and make a video for all of them. Just to let you know that. After that I will begin a new character because I have a fantastic idea :chuckle:

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Unfortunately it won't work if you plan to change the animations; you can't change those using operations. And fact is, most people plan to change animations.

Emininja

Smash Rookie
Just2Good, your range on the Xfire attack is way too large. it covers 75% of FD where as Thunderblade only takes up 50%.

I would suggest you should lower the range of Xfire to make it balanced.

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Shishigami Sheik V2.0

Shishigami Sheik V2.0

Majorly updated from what I first had.
She is still incomplete since she has yet to finish Her Training under Bang Shishigami >=)

However she has learned how to pose epically like that. Her Down Taunt has the same effect (no sound effects yet v_v)

Stance

Her Variation of Bang's Stance.

Pheonix Thrust

Sheik's variation to Bang's Pheonix Thrust. It punches foes at an near 180 degree angle.

Aerial Pheonix Thrust Remix Style: Pheonix Kick!

Hit with the sweetspot for added knockback and damage

Burning Heart Remix: Slashing Soul!

Bang's Drive Attack remix. The begining of her smash attacks have a frame of invincibility. A sheild appears to show when the frame is active. Unlike Bang however, her attacks dont cause burning. (she has yet to learn how the true meaning of justice aka i didnt put them in yet)

Aerial Drive Attack: Smash the Bones!

The Aerial Version of Bang's Aerial Drive Attack. She chooses to smash the bones instead of breaking them.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Changelist

Double Palm = Dash Attack
Double Palm Aerial = N-Air
Shuriken Speical = Needles
Bang Drop = (Not Implemented Yet)
Aerial Drive = F-air
Drive Sheild = The first frame of Sheik's Smash Attacks have Invincibility Frames
Epic Bang Win Pose = Down Taunt (Gonna switch it to a win pose later)

Changes
-The Beginning of All Smash Attacks Have Invinciblitiy
-F-tilt Does fire Damage and has higher knockback (its a beta for "Bang Drop" that I'll be working on)
-Stance Is changed
-F-air Animation changed and now Spikes
-Dash Attack Animation changed, and has horizontal knockback

What to do
-Remove Tether and give her a new move. (Hopefully Bang Drop or Poision Shuriken Speical)
-Give her 3 Jumps since tether will be removed
-Get FuRenKaZan to work using Down Taunt.
-Add Flame effects to all smashes

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
Yes it is possible to have movesets be costume dependant. we will need 2 codes though. one will be a modded sd load code, which will load files from dirrerent directories depending on color. (directory one would maybe look like
\pf\1\fighter\mario\FitMario.pac
that would load for his red color while
\pf\2\fighter\mario\FitMario.pac
would load for his green color and so on...
This would be good alone, but then the problem arises about having two people picking the same base character. When two people pick someone regardless of color, it will share the Fit***.pac with both players. therefor, we need a code that will load sepperate .pacs, and use them to the corresponding character, and not share them. Bad news is, i don't know how to make these codes, but i thought it would help spreading my logic, hoping someone that could make them, makes them

DietDrama

Smash Rookie
Hi i'm relatively new here, but my roommate has been avidly following this thread and downloading new movesets as they come along... i was just curious (for my own selfish reasons heh), if anyone was working on a Peach, Zelda or ZSS moveset change? I really like the Jigglypuff change, and ive been using it since it came out... But Peach is my fav and ive been waiting so eagerly to see if someone was making one! thanks =]
p.s. it isnt that im lazy and dont wanna try and contribute my own changes here, i just have absolutely NO idea how to do any of this... my roommate is the one with the modded wii etc...

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Hi i'm relatively new here, but my roommate has been avidly following this thread and downloading new movesets as they come along... i was just curious (for my own selfish reasons heh), if anyone was working on a Peach, Zelda or ZSS moveset change? I really like the Jigglypuff change, and ive been using it since it came out... But Peach is my fav and ive been waiting so eagerly to see if someone was making one! thanks =]
p.s. it isnt that im lazy and dont wanna try and contribute my own changes here, i just have absolutely NO idea how to do any of this... my roommate is the one with the modded wii etc...
Well Since I just released my new Sheik I might work on Zelda now.

Rachael Zelda >=) from Blazblue

I think im gonna drop Jin Marth for now tho. If anyone else wants to make one go ahead.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
I might try to do a Gardevoir off of Zelda, since I already have a (poorly made ><) Gardevoir texture for her... Dunno if it's worth it though, considering the quality of the texture to begin with...

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I might try to do a Gardevoir off of Zelda, since I already have a (poorly made ><) Gardevoir texture for her... Dunno if it's worth it though, considering the quality of the texture to begin with...
o_o Omg. I want to make this moveset. DX Use Barrier!
-DD

SonicBurst

Smash Apprentice
In that case, we should redo ivysaur, charizard, squirtle and pickachu(if not already have). As far as I know, someone already made jiggz better

DietDrama

Smash Rookie
Oohh i like the Rachael and Gardevoir ideas, thanks for responding guys =] keep me posted!

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
...It's a miracle. Someone agrees with me on this. <3 YAY!
Well, does anyone know now? Is it possible to give a character a move from another character? In this case (since my post is now buried in the thread) give Ike the ability to spin like Link/spin in any way? This is for "cyclone", and its a must have for Crono.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Well, does anyone know now? Is it possible to give a character a move from another character? In this case (since my post is now buried in the thread) give Ike the ability to spin like Link/spin in any way? This is for "cyclone", and its a must have for Crono.
O: Didn't think about that part

just2good

Smash Cadet
Just2Good, your range on the Xfire attack is way too large. it covers 75% of FD where as Thunderblade only takes up 50%.

I would suggest you should lower the range of Xfire to make it balanced.

Alrite, I was thinking of doing that as well. I'll fix that on my next version.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
my pac file has (i guess) reached beta as it is a working character, but requires some more editing to its moveset. if anyone wants to test/help with editing, PM me. you will need both the pac and a separate gct to test.

just2good

Smash Cadet
Another thing: Invisble hitboxes are not good. That thing has a massive range past the actual X.

Dang, I guess thats what I get for not testing everything before I release lols. But usually it wouldve worked out fine. Im going to stick with SAV0.1 for a while. I'll also fix that as well.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
My first beta release of Ultra Uber Yoshi is almost complete. I'll release my new hack in about 45 minutes. :)

Zschalix

Smash Cadet
Well i tried this wiith captain falcon, i stole pikachu's downsmash and mapped it to CF's dtilt. So I know that all of link's spin attack should be possible to put on Ike, except that the animation must come from ike's own pac file... maybe there is a passable animation somewhere in there... i really don't know. :ohwell:

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Well i tried this wiith captain falcon, i stole pikachu's downsmash and mapped it to CF's dtilt. So I know that all of link's spin attack should be possible to put on Ike, except that the animation must come from ike's own pac file... maybe there is a passable animation somewhere in there... i really don't know. :ohwell:
Try Ike's Wakeup Attack

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Ok, I'm planning on releasing the beta version of my new yoshi, but I have a problem.

I'm planning on having pictures with it, but I don't where they are saved to on the sd card, in order to access them on the brawl snapshot decrypter.

Zschalix

Smash Cadet
Ok, I'm planning on releasing the beta version of my new yoshi, but I have a problem.

I'm planning on having pictures with it, but I don't where they are saved to on the sd card, in order to access them on the brawl snapshot converter.

look in private/wii/APP/RSBE/al/(snapshot name here.)

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Without further ado, I present to you, Ultra Yoshi! :D

v0.1 changelog:

Jab: second hit has aura effect (not important enough to have a pic)

Utilt: less hitlag and sdi potency (no picture)

down tilt: most hits have fire hit, upwards trajectory, last hitbox has same trajectory, but aura effect (I forgot pictures for this one :[)

side tilt: all hits have less hitlag and sdi potency, darkness effect (didn't really care for a picture)

forward smash: darkness effect, a 3x normal hitlag (cinematic hitlag coolness :D)

up smash: is now uair (!!! FORGOT A PIC AGAIN)

Down smash: first hit leads into second hit, second hit has aura effect (no pic)

nair: is is second jab hit, 7 damage.

fair: electric effect, and lighting GFX.

bair: first 3 hits have no KBG, last hit has fire effect, sends in front of yoshi at a slightly low angle.

uair: is upsmash hit, aura effect

down b: on ground, first hit stuns, second hit impales, 1 and 3% damage, respectively.

dash attack: is dair, first half has slash effect, second half has fire effect , increased hitboxes to to auto-stopping momentum

pummel: darkness hit effect

So, I don't have pics for a lot of the moves yet. But, without further ado, here is the download for the pac!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PDLH4XSN

enjoy. :)

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
its possible...
just make sure u change the Bones to make them compatable

Zschalix

Smash Cadet
Wait-- how did you do that? Something outside the program, I assume.

(I bet that really turned him into a mangled mess.)
hahaha no actually i just took all of the data in the GFX, SFX, and Main categories... and then like i said, i used one of captain falcon's own animations (the up taunt actually, its pretty funny to see).

SO: the point is, take the data from link's spin attack... find an appropriate animation (Yingyay suggests Ike's Wakeup attack), check the Hitbox data and if it is attached to a bone other than 0, search for an appropriate bone in one of ike's jabs or slashes... substitute that in, and you should have a passable spin attack... Timing and hitbox placement will need to be adjusted, of course.

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Ultra Yoshi is now on the front page. Hopefully you do more on Yoshi later on he seems a tad bit more fun.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Ultra Yoshi is now on the front page. Hopefully you do more on Yoshi later on he seems a tad bit more fun.

Thanks. ^_^. I'm still learning this program myself, so ..yeah.

Some things on my to do list:

edit hitboxes on egg roll and neutral b

make his dair hit at an upward angle, maybe make it have a cool effect

edit some stuff about his nair

edit the angle of the flub hit of fair

put graphics effects on lots of moves that don't have any (the hardest part will be this, since I'll have to find bones and stuff @_@)

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Thanks. ^_^. I'm still learning this program myself, so ..yeah.

Some things on my to do list:

edit hitboxes on egg roll and neutral b

make his dair hit at an upward angle, maybe make it have a cool effect

edit some stuff about his nair

edit the angle of the flub hit of fair

put graphics effects on lots of moves that don't have any (the hardest part will be this, since I'll have to find bones and stuff @_@)
Well since everyone is adding GFX to all their characters without actually making "CHANGES" to their characters,I suggest you make some moveset changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom