• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Live2Win presents: Fight For Your Friends! 2 - March 21st-22nd 2k9 - Montreal, Canada

zaf

Smash Lord
Can people come and watch or do you have to pay the $15 just to enter the building?
It is free to enter the venue. There is no entry fee. SO yes you can come and watch.

There are population caps. per floor,
88 on the first floor and
76 on the 2nd floor

if there is that mant people, than all non participants will have to leave so we
do not get in trouble.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
If you guys want a good warm up for this tourney, you can come check out the Dawson Brawl Tournament on March 6th, it's only $5 but you'll win minimum $50. Here is the facebook event for it http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=70316406816

(I borrowed some of you guy's rules because I thought they were good)
r X, please post in the Montreal thread for Montreal related events, or create a new thread in the tournament listings if you feel that this tournament warrants one. You should also come to the weeklies. You'll find links to both aforementioned threads linked in my signature.

zaf

Smash Lord
Thursday I will be going to the venue to put a down payment on the place and finalize everything there.
Ill go over what alcohol will be there, what restaurants are in the vicinity etc.
The OP will be fixed and updated with everything you need to know, participants and schedule.

Now, lets hype this ****

KingAce

Smash Ace
royal crush will b makin its return into doubles :)
zaf, put me on percon for doubles as royal crush

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I know I don't go to tournaments if Brawl has an equal or more events than melee. Especially if it's a long drive. It's just not worth it... and don't try to argue it. The brawl entrants will always greatly exceed that of Melee entrants.

Maybe another time guys!

tect

Smash Journeyman
Sure, Cam, let's team! =D

Also, John, my friends haven't given me a definite answer yet. I expect at least one, more than likely two. I'll bug them about it.....

I'll be staying at your place ;)

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Mana not going kind of affects if I go to this or not. Especially considering that it's likely to be two days, and I'd have a nine hour drive back to get home. I have to think about this.

fornaxxx

Smash Rookie
im in for brawl singles... im not sure if i can subscribe 2 friend i know theyre coming but theyr lazy about forums

me-FornaX

friends Tchoker
Frah

Top Bottom