• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Live2Win presents: Fight For Your Friends! 2 - March 21st-22nd 2k9 - Montreal, Canada

Cynan Machae

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CynanMachae
When is it going to be announced if it's a one day or two days event? I will be in Trois-Rivieres for the week-end but if it's only saturday I'm pretty sure I will be able to make it.

buenob

Smash Lord
avarice -> watch out for my jumping forward -> crouching strong -> crouching strong-> fierce uppercut -> focus cancel -> ex air hurricane kick -> ultimate :D

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
avarice -> watch out for my jumping forward -> crouching strong -> crouching strong-> fierce uppercut -> focus cancel -> ex air hurricane kick -> ultimate :D
My anti-air is too pro for that lead-in to ever land XD.

Also I'm gonne spend most of the game teleporting away from you and spamming air fireballs.

Also I like this combo better:
Air double fireball, HK, c.LP, L-Hurricane Kick, L-SRK, FAxxH-RedHadoken.

...except I can't do it consistently...Momochi > me :(

I really need to pick up some smash before I hit up another tournament or I'm just going to be stuck wondering why I can't shoryuken on wake-up.

zaf

Smash Lord
When is it going to be announced if it's a one day or two days event? I will be in Trois-Rivieres for the week-end but if it's only saturday I'm pretty sure I will be able to make it.
this is a 2 day event

lets go some maine/ vermont ppl to come to this. hype
bring more chicken and they will come

chet is coming over tonight, so i will be able to update the thread with him and we will fix and add everything up to this moment

D

Deleted member

Please add me Lunsford and my Brother Marsford
Were also a doubles team our team name is
FTW FORD THE WIN

Inui

Banned via Warnings
This event is on both Saturday and Sunday, right? I need to know because Atomsk is a high school kid. Also, he can cross the border without his parents even though he's a minor, right?

Can me, Dac, Mew2King, Atomsk, and Vidjo get housing? PRiDE quit Brawl and I was in his carpool originally. Can we just go there? I think it was Zaf's place.

I'm going to bring a TV and Wii with both Brawl and Melee.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Which part of the tourny is happening on Sunday cause I cant make it on Saturday. Is it still worth going on Sunday even if I wasnt there for the first day? I would still pay the full $15.
Also, I might be able to do housing (I live 15 min from Montreal) and I can probably bring my Wii and Brawl (My melees broke :( )

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Which part of the tourny is happening on Sunday cause I cant make it on Saturday. Is it still worth going on Sunday even if I wasnt there for the first day? I would still pay the full $15.
Also, I might be able to do housing (I live 15 min from Montreal) and I can probably bring my Wii and Brawl (My melees broke :( )
If its anything like any other two day tourney, the longer events start on one day and finish on the other.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
So I wouldnt be able to join the brawl or melee tournies then.
At least they seem like the longer parts of the tourny.
Would I still have to pay the full price if I only go for the smaller parts (low tier tourny/crew battles)

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
the entry fee is per tourney you enter not a cover for the entrance to the location.

What this means that each tourney might be 15$ so you would pay 15 for each tourney you want to enter but its free to go there, watch and play friendly games.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Ohhh I see
So if I go sunday just for friendlies, I dont pay. That helps a lot. But Ill still bring money in case something is just starting sunday.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Oy, there is Melee too.

Isn't there?
True.

Speaking of which, you should add cruel and his crewmates(Dark and ancient master seigo and others.) under the unsure list since they said they would be there.... but its cruel so they may not show up too lol.

I.B

Smash Lord
all social room posts are deducted

and i doubt i'm going to this anymore. after alukard's im completely broke, lol.

zaf

Smash Lord
chesterr01 posting:

I will be sloooowly updating this thread more frequently now. Everyday I'll edit this thing. I'll have to split up the lists into melee and brawl soon, so eventually I will have to pm some people. When the lists will be split, I'll ask you to post if you want to be added to one game or the other.

But not now lol for the moment, just find people to hug.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I still need to confirm housing for myself, Zen, and Guru with Fizzi. I mean last time we talked we were still good, but I haven't mentioned it in a while and need to double check and get directions and stuff. There's also a small chance Guru's brother might be coming, but I'm not actually sure on that.

Top Bottom