• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Live2Win presents: Fight For Your Friends! 2 - March 21st-22nd 2k9 - Montreal, Canada

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
C-stick doesn't do ****, lol.

lol partially true? I have Canadian DI! One of the best DI, well maybe I tilt my DI diagonally too.. lol.
lol yes c-stick does help, otherwise you get stuck in multihit moves like pika's dsmash. this is what i mean by "you are still scrub at brawl". :p

so what is there to do in montreal besides smash?

last time i went there i did a bunch of stuff i barely remember. i got a glass coke bottle, cause those were harder to find in toronto back then. i also went to the biodome and held a cockroach on my hand. they're kind of cute when they move slowly.

but most of the time i played golden sun 2 =D

(this is just out of curiousity, i don't expect to have time to do anything else)
Well, IMO, Le Jardin botanique is the thing to see in Montreal... in the summer.

There's also The Canadiens, walking around downtown with Fizzi recreating Snake's ftilt and Zaf dthrowing him across the metro. The museums are super cool too, especially the Science center when there's cool expositions and movies going on.
**** it krewman you suck at attracting tourists.
we have an arcade, malls, the old port is nice, you can chill on st-catherine's street and get hookers, you can go to bars, strip joints, toke in the street, and get arrested. plenty of stuff to do, if you're looking for something, just ask.

Underage too here XD, and i am a geek too. Why do you think i can write such DI articles without going insane lol.
you can write such DI articles, because:
i am a geek too

kr3wman

Smash Master
Pfff chet, you can do that everywhere! While the Jardin Botanique is the second biggest of its kind! :X

Xelyst

-_-
avaricex has decided to let me team with guru for douubles so you can change that ... keep the name it dosent matter ..

uber_mage is guru btw ..

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
norfair is more platforms then usual, if we use the no stalling rule for platforms then we'd almost for sure have to have a different limit count for it.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
norfair is more platforms then usual, if we use the no stalling rule for platforms then we'd almost for sure have to have a different limit count for it.
Even if that came to be, it would be easy to pick a reasonable number to prevent people from abusing ledge grabs while not being too low as to cause an accidental game loss.

zaf

Smash Lord
I havent updated the op.
i hope to do so tomorrow,
norfair will be banned. no questions asked
japes is still being debated.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
oh but of course, I'm all for the numeric limitation of edgegrabbing. I'm just saying were going to need a bigger number depending on certain stages. Still, it is quite feasible.

MaritLage227

Smash Apprentice
I'm still trying really hard to go (probably will), and I'm doubling with my friend Aaron. our team name is the Jigglypeaches (guess who our characters are?)
edit: for Brawl

zaf

Smash Lord
Because zaf cares about the balance of the game more than his wins, which prooves that hes a competent TO.
pricesly this
i rather have people happy at the tourney and not getting screwed over.
i can counter pick any stage, i use mk lol

lol, I'll show you how to beat zaf on every stage lol lol lol :laugh:
and ill show pastaboy
how to devour that chicken
he is bringing

Since Pr1de supposedly quit after CoT4, does it mean that M2K won't be able to make it?
i was unaware of him quitting,
this means maybe 4 other americans will not go
and no m2k had a different ride
i need to speak to him

ThatGuy

Smash Master
If you have a rocket cannon arm, then yes it's a stone's throw.

Although I may have misjudged zaf's position in relation to Central Station. Dorval would probably be easier for him to get to anyways, and it's less train time for pastaboy too. And it may come out cheaper for the ticket (though I doubt it).

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Zaf told me he was dying the other night and I had to bring food for him to survive, at 3 in the morning. I think he is still alive.

Moral of this story; don't believe a word he says.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
pastaboy, normally I check these things out for people but it would be great if you could just try searching a bit to see if you can find the answer to that question first. A quick search on the VIA Rail site will give you the prices.

On another note, zaf said bus tickets were cheap, not train. You can find that on the Greyhound site or Coach Canada or some random Google search.

zaf

Smash Lord
If you have a rocket cannon arm, then yes it's a stone's throw.

Although I may have misjudged zaf's position in relation to Central Station. Dorval would probably be easier for him to get to anyways, and it's less train time for pastaboy too. And it may come out cheaper for the ticket (though I doubt it).
thanks guys. zaf u were saying a couple pages ago train tickets were cheep, like 20$. is this true
Zaf told me he was dying the other night and I had to bring food for him to survive, at 3 in the morning. I think he is still alive.

Moral of this story; don't believe a word he says.
pastaboy, normally I check these things out for people but it would be great if you could just try searching a bit to see if you can find the answer to that question first. A quick search on the VIA Rail site will give you the prices.

On another note, zaf said bus tickets were cheap, not train. You can find that on the Greyhound site or Coach Canada or some random Google search.

dorval would be closer for me lol.
south shore

and i said bus tickets, try checking grey hound like joel said

pastaboy

Smash Champion
aight thanks, i musta misread. so far i have the price down for a round trip but im still searchin to see if they have any deals or **** going on.

Top Bottom