• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: ZPSmash-SFL Melee Tournament-12/20/08

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Kevin, you driving?

Me, Andy, and Alvin (and you if you drive) are definites
others that would prolly wanna go are Aasem, John, Finch

Life After Death

Smash Champion
just quit melee or pick up a top tier. fro. u cant handle putting too much effort u like results fast so just main falco or fox. easy to understand and ull prolly get better wayyy faster with them cuz they are easy to understand. and ur crazy technical so u have no prob maining them. tech skills is al muscle memory so its gonna llook like u wont be able t o play fox or falco. but u gota remember muscel memory is hard to notice

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Im here with Noel an either

Slim, Gabe(sYm), Danny(ISL) or James...

Everyone here must give me training....

I want my Falcon to become the falcon *****es...none of this bull****

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Forget Lasagna GaBANZA...

I am riding in the CFL car, or someone is going to STRAIGHT UP DIE.

Leh

Smash Ace
just quit melee or pick up a top tier. fro. u cant handle putting too much effort u like results fast so just main falco or fox. easy to understand and ull prolly get better wayyy faster with them cuz they are easy to understand. and ur crazy technical so u have no prob maining them. tech skills is al muscle memory so its gonna llook like u wont be able t o play fox or falco. but u gota remember muscel memory is hard to notice
I'll put effort into anything, im just putting more effort into GG and BB right now.
I might show to this, but like usual, i have no money.
Plus no ride to the tourney, so i'll see whats up.

Leh

Smash Ace
Actually maybe i will quit playing melee, i dont have the time to put into this game, while trying to get better at GG WHILE learning BB.

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
I'll put effort into anything, im just putting more effort into GG and BB right now.
I might show to this, but like usual, i have no money.
Plus no ride to the tourney, so i'll see whats up.
If SynikaL weren't banned for not recognizing he dwelled within NAZI FVCKING GERMANY, he'd tell you what a GIANT PVSSY he thought you were.

If you need a ride, he's willing to take you assuming he goes.

-Kimo

Linguini

Smash Master
aight peeps here i am to lay down the law.
TNT better make this because im feeling like i need another tnt/tampa/emilio get together if you catch my driftttttt.
Afro please don't be a *****. much obliged sir.

Ima be out for blood this tournament,so watch the **** out

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Actually maybe i will quit playing melee, i dont have the time to put into this game, while trying to get better at GG WHILE learning BB.
just quit i lost all hope for u. no matter how much u wont admit it frustration controls what games u like. quit melee or main fox or falco/ if i se u play melee im just gonna encourage u to main fox or falco. or just ask u what are u doing? quit the game. ur useless to me.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
If SynikaL weren't banned for not recognizing he dwelled within NAZI FVCKING GERMANY, he'd tell you what a GIANT PVSSY he thought you were.

If you need a ride, he's willing to take you assuming he goes.

-Kimo
just quit i lost all hope for u. no matter how much u wont admit it frustration controls what games u like. quit melee or main fox or falco/ if i se u play melee im just gonna encourage u to main fox or falco. or just ask u what are u doing? quit the game. ur useless to me.

LoLolOlOLollollOlooLolOLOLOLOLollOLolololOLololl

Elam ill be your next student nigggggggg

Otru get your *** down there along wit luis an everyone else!!!

**** man im driving a **** load to niggggg

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I'm down to train with anyone this week. lol Linguini's Ganon won't be the only one wreaking *****es. (Btw I might want to do teams, so who's down!? Get @ meh)

Top Bottom