• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: ZPSmash-SFL Melee Tournament-12/20/08

Leh

Smash Ace
just quit i lost all hope for u. no matter how much u wont admit it frustration controls what games u like. quit melee or main fox or falco/ if i se u play melee im just gonna encourage u to main fox or falco. or just ask u what are u doing? quit the game. ur useless to me.
If SynikaL weren't banned for not recognizing he dwelled within NAZI FVCKING GERMANY, he'd tell you what a GIANT PVSSY he thought you were.

If you need a ride, he's willing to take you assuming he goes.

-Kimo
Its like you people dont even read my posts.
Im putting time into ANOTHER game, therefore, i do not have the time to put into MELEE.
Where frustration comes in, im not sure. What fox/falco has to do with it, im not sure either. Im already putting months of work into 2 other games (GG and BB), i really dont want to put time into a 3rd.
Im sorry i dont enjoy melee as much as you chops, i enjoy 2d fighters alot more (especially since they are significantly more balanced, atleast GG and BB).

Life After Death

Smash Champion
u enjoy it cuz u get frustrated less and think less. i know u. u havent even proved ur point to this date. u only play brawl cuz u win. alll ur doing is PROVING my point as usual. ur like my lil lab rat. i just keep experimenting on u and keep on gathering more facts the more tests i apply on u. and ur just innocently not knowing its happening. balance has nothing to do with it lol. that has nothing to do with anything. melee is not MvC2 get it thru ur head that more than half of the characters can win. all it means its top tiers are easiest to make sense and to learn fro a smart players. fox its basically a mk that can be punished badly.

a new player usaully cant use fox and falco cuz their not smart and dont have the tech skills yet. u have both. u havent even put in enough effort in melee to prove u dont like the game lol ur facts are based on how much u get frustrated lol. ur so stupid and stubborn. like i said melee is not brawl u WONT get frustrated U barely have to think WHEN U KNOW WHAT UR DOING. in brawl U ALMOST ALWAYS HAVE TO THINK NO MATTER HOW MUCH U KNOW A MATCH UP.

learn a match up well in melee b4 making up ur mind. at this point u dont even know what ur doing not even a lil bit vs anyone and u beat people. ask ur self. imagine if i knew what i was doing? lol

Leh

Smash Ace
You right about brawl, but if you think i dont get MORE frustrated playing Guilty Gear your wrong.
You've never even seen my play GG before.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
lambchops has been conspiring this whole time, he's got the whole smash community at the tip of his fingers and mindgames at the tip of his tongue... tru?

Leh

Smash Ace
u enjoy it cuz u get frustrated less and think less. i know u. u havent even proved ur point to this date. u only play brawl cuz u win. alll ur doing is PROVING my point as usual. ur like my lil lab rat. i just keep experimenting on u and keep on gathering more facts the more tests i apply on u. and ur just innocently not knowing its happening. balance has nothing to do with it lol. that has nothing to do with anything. melee is not MvC2 get it thru ur head that more than half of the characters can win. all it means its top tiers are easiest to make sense and to learn fro a smart players. fox its basically a mk that can be punished badly.

a neww player usaully cant use fox and falco cuz their not samrt yet and dont have the tech skills u have both. u havent even put in enough effort in melee to prove u dont liek the game lol
Its hard to believe that "more than half of the characters can win." . When more then half of the characters DONT win.

Not saying melee is super imbalanced, but tourney results generally include the same 5 or 6 characters. Atleast in any big tourney result thread i've seen, in FL the only exception seems to be Linguini. (im talking about recently as well).

Its hard to convince someone that all these characters can win, when if you check result threads for any melee tourney, those characters arent winning.

And if i had more time to put into melee, i would. But for me to start playing melee would mean i'd have to cut back on Guilty Gear, which is something i dont wanna do.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
u just PROVED MY POINT AGAIN LOL. statistic will alwayas be the most inaccurate thing in compettive gaming get that thru ur head and u wont be as stupid as xif(no offense xif lol)

Leh

Smash Ace
Well i dont wanna be as stupid as xif....
So i guess i'll be at this.

Zoro

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNbgyMBt8LM

lol thats as roll-ish as melee can get

top tiers like chops says is easier to get for noobs LIKE ME

melee isnt super unbalanced but some characters have slight advantages /easier learning curves.

there isnt really a point to improvin ur bad chars when its easier to get good with good chars. Only some people actually want to for pride or whatever reasons they have.
I do it because its challenging to me personally and i have the most fun while i play link.

brawl is much much much more unbalanced imo

Zoro

Smash Champion
i like gg alot though i would drop brawl for it anyday if i had more people to play and there were more tourneys for it

i think sheik is the best character on a noob lvl

i beat some kid at school and i was playing sheik with hand

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
If I had to pick a character for Afro, I'd tell him to play Shiek.

Shiek has the lowest learning curve of any high-tier character.

Also, If Queenie is teaming with Nuke-L's, I'm going to need a teammate.

Afro??

Zoro

Smash Champion
and peach......i mean....my girlfriend did it
legion picked up peach in like a month and is already good with her

Leh

Smash Ace
If I had to pick a character for Afro, I'd tell him to play Shiek.

Shiek has the lowest learning curve of any high-tier character.

Also, If Queenie is teaming with Nuke-L's, I'm going to need a teammate.

Afro??
**** Shiek.
Im stickin with Ganon, thats the only character i enjoy playing.
But i do wanna learn peach, but i have no idea how to play that character.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I still don't know why anyone would play ganon over captain falcon.

That's like playing brawl over melee :):):)

Mad props to linguini for being the best ganon ever.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Afro i can teach you SOME things with peach, from wat ive learned wen i mained her back in the day, but after like the year i played of knowledge, ur gona have to go to eliot or dop for the recent stuff.

or perhaps the GREAT XIF if he coems down for winter

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Does anyone want to MM my Falco vs your fox/falco/CF/sheik/ganon/mid-low tier/anything except peach & jiggs?

$1-5

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
Afro i can teach you SOME things with peach, from wat ive learned wen i mained her back in the day, but after like the year i played of knowledge, ur gona have to go to eliot or dop for the recent stuff.

or perhaps the GREAT XIF if he coems down for winter
maybe random black peach can help him out too

Top Bottom