• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lil help here...new main

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
... O_O
Mew2King? Playing a different character? AND asking for help?

Wow, the Pit boards should really be honored now, lol. Go, help him rep your character. XD

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Lol you trawling dawg.

But if you aren't, enjoy.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Holy smokes! You're going for Pit?!
I don't know much, but doing a Dthrow to Fastfalling Uair is a good mixup I think.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
fthrow cg's

arrow sparringly

masashi videos to get a basic idea (he's good. recent ones vs mach dash diddy and michael hey's ic's are pretty good)

hit with the bottom of utilt, its good

u can learn that arrow loop **** but its pretty useless :D

just learn the basics (frame data, range) of all his moves and u can probably figure stuff out from there mr. m2k

glide attack and upB stuff

SuSa

Banned via Administration
If you aren't actually kidding....

I already know you dislike to camp, and (pretty much) any good Pit main will tell you "camp" mainly because.... well that's how you win with Pit. <_<

Now without camping:

1) Obviously you should learn to space, and what outspaces what. How quick everything is (I have (most?) frame data already up for you if you don't want to go test by eye..)

2) While all of his AT's do have their times and places (which seems to be so heavily debated here...) I think many people will try to tell you x is useless. Ignore them. Learn what you can and find ways to apply it for yourself. I find that wingdashing is sometimes useful to throw off delicate spacing (or close spacing, such as jabs). You can wingdash from the air, not just from a jump. ;) Something I feel many people overlook

3) Looping arrows, and the many ways. I suggest learning them - although the instance where you "truly" need to use it is rare. (It's almost always better to just shoot another arrow and aim that one in my experiences) the only thing looping offers is (with tap jump off, or very precise control) is being able to approach after your loop. Making the arrow a sort of protection for you.

4) Actually practice arrow control. Unless dodged, you never want an arrow to miss.

Well.. I'm out. =p

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Lol I wanna see M2K go through with this. With M2K losing interest in MK, it will slow things down with him and cause others to bandwagon with him.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I already know you dislike to camp, and (pretty much) any good Pit main will tell you "camp" mainly because.... well that's how you win with Pit. <_<
MKs these days also must camp for the most part. Mew2King found ways round that, he can do it with pit too.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype.
This is......Wow I never saw this coming.
Awesome.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Lol I wanna see M2K go through with this. With M2K losing interest in MK, it will slow things down with him and cause others to bandwagon with him.
Not that Meta Knight already was advancing so well anymore, anyway. :p

I dunno what to think about this thread. It's either really surprising or it's just a plain trolling of epic proportions. It made me lol in either case.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
If M2K is trolling, I'd have to hand it to him.
This is actually good stuff...

but then he'd have to be infracted.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Not that Meta Knight already was advancing so well anymore, anyway. :p
Not exactly. With people wanting planking banned, Mks with think of other ways to be retardedly gay.

And with the bandwagon, they are probably doing Diddy atm seeing as though ADHD ***** M2K beat Ally.

EDIT: Oh ****, I said that in his own thread, didn't I? =x

SuSa

Ah, see, MKs need to camp DDD if they want the advantage in the matchup.
Keep nitpicking me, I'll tell you where that goes.

"Ah, see. _____ need to camp ____ if they want the advantage in the matchup"

Pretty much covers everything except:

"Ah, see ____ need to camp Pit...."
"Ah, see ____ need to camp Olimar..."
"Ah, see ____ need to camp Snake"

Yep... 3 exceptions.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I edited the post Susa.
Since I get camped these days, its what I see as the MK metagame, since I don't like to watch many metaknight matches, and the only ones I do are for the DDD video thread.

Nanaki

Smash Lord
...this has to be a joke.

If it's not, and he starts taking tournies at Pit, the backlash is going to be insufferable. Once everyone else starts bandwagoning M2K, can you imaging a venue full of Pits and their "hya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya!!" voiceover garbage? I think I'd try to drown myself in the bathroom.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
In less than thirty minutes, we'd done about three pages worth on something M2K might be trolling about.

>.> Purple name = Purple Drank

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i call shenanigans, m2k has always been one to go for the best character, this is highly uncharacteristic.

also, if he really wanted to play pit, hed just ask inui about it

amazing attempt tho...
and i love how 85% of the posts in this thread are from people (me included) who have less than 5 total posts in the pit boards

SuSa

My point still stands.

Except for the 3 characters who (can pretty much) outcamp the cast, it's always better for you to camp our opponent unless you simply can't (read: you are facing Pit/Snake/Olimar)

Most anyone else doesn't have a super-awesome projectile or few. (Pikmin Toss is rather good due to how Pikmin work. Grenades and stage control... nuf' said.. a projectile that can go anywhere you want it to? Oh boy!)

I can't really think of anyone else who can camp extremely well against the majority of the cast...

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
...just don't glide too much; it can get really predictable. I know this by experience. >___>;

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
i call shenanigans, m2k has always been one to go for the best character, this is highly uncharacteristic.
Best player in Japan uses Pit.
da K.I.D. said:
also, if he really wanted to play pit, hed just ask iSAi about it
da K.I.D. said:
amazing attempt tho...
and i love how 99% of the posts in this thread are from people (me included) who have less than 1 total posts in the pit boards[/COLOR]
1. In the quote.
2. Fixed.
3. Fixed again.

But I am really looking forward to this, it'll be fun watching M2K doing a character like that.
>.> ADHD's post makes mine look like the person that made it long >.>

ADHD

Smash Hero
M2K M2K M2K OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMmGOMGOMGOMOGMOGMMGOAMGMMOGMOAA;LSFJ;asgsajdg;jsadjl!!!!

hyyyyyyyyyypeeeeeeeeeeEeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeEeeeeEeeEeeEeeE

OMG WILL HE PLAY MY UNDERUSD CHAR? OH EM GEEEeeeee

Nanaki

Smash Lord
My point still stands.

Except for the 3 characters who (can pretty much) outcamp the cast, it's always better for you to camp our opponent unless you simply can't (read: you are facing Pit/Snake/Olimar)

Most anyone else doesn't have a super-awesome projectile or few. (Pikmin Toss is rather good due to how Pikmin work. Grenades and stage control... nuf' said.. a projectile that can go anywhere you want it to? Oh boy!)

I can't really think of anyone else who can camp extremely well against the majority of the cast...
...Falco?

10falcos

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I am willing to help you out the best way I can. And I'm sorry for any conflict that we have been through in the past.
This will really help Pit out, but I can tell you a few things to the best of my 1-year wifi-based knowledge. And while many ppl bash me for wifing, I still have quite some knowledge that I have received from others. All I ask is that you give me a chance to help.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
*Posts*

What? :bee: You can't infract me for this, infract M2K for his Swf shenanigans *points@OP*
And I wanna be a part of this.

We're gonna have fun with this thang.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm still on page 1, try using 40 PPG, bro.

Let's just see what R@vyn has to say, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom