• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lil help here...new main

Status
Not open for further replies.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Now, this is a story all about how
Swf life got flipped-turned upside down
And I like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how M2K just didn't care

In west Philadelphia born and raised
In a game hall is where he spent most of his days
Chillin' out maxin' meleein' all cool
And powning some noob outside of the school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making a sequal in his neighborhood
He got in one little fight and his wallet got scared
It said 'You're maining MK' and everyone will get Dair'd

He started practicing and played brawl tournies for a year
He won dollar after dollar and then looked in the mirror
And he thought 'Nah forget it' - 'My wallet no longer cares'

He pulled up to a computer at about 7 or 8
And he logged on to smashboards with a smile on his face
He looked at this kingdom
A troll was finally there
He clicked on the pit board, and now we all care
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Stay away from the troll thread. It'll turn people into this **** right here.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
idk if this is real or fake or whatever, I'm still willing to help you out with Pit.

And don't count on Pit being 3rd on that tier list.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I'm lol'ing at all the people saying Pit will be higher on the tier list.

Even if ONE good person were to pick up Pit and everyone else bandwagonned, that wouldn't change the fact that there would be only ONE good Pit. All the others would be complete bull**** bandwagonners like most of the MKs are right now.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285

Even if ONE good person were to pick up Pit and everyone else bandwagonned, that wouldn't change the fact that there would be only ONE good Pit. All the others would be complete bull**** bandwagonners like most of the MKs are right now.
I love how off-topic this is right now, none of us need to be posting. He's not responding because he's either offline, someone else wanted to pull a quick prank, or he really could be anti-social enough to avoid posting on an internet forum. This thread got ridiculous attention, and if it really is a troll, you're egging it on by keeping it alive.

We'll see what R@vyn thinks, just cool it.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
Pit has a really nice ledge game, and I like his U-Air alot. WoP B-Airs are pretty tight. Learning to set up walls with arrows and mixups is really nice as well.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I love how off-topic this is right now, none of us need to be posting. He's not responding because he's either offline, someone else wanted to pull a quick prank, or he really could be anti-social enough to avoid posting on an internet forum. This thread got ridiculous attention, and if it really is a troll, you're egging it on by keeping it alive.

We'll see what R@vyn thinks, just cool it.
you mad

thinking you run ****

jk <3

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Actually, it probably is someone on his account.

When has M2K ever asked a character board for help picking up a character? He'd probably just pick said character up and be better than about 90% of the people that actually play that character in a day.

He goes to a lot of places, he probably logged in on someone's computer. *Shrug* Thread needs to be closed anyway.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
@Mad
He asked a question in the MK forums ages ago (in which IIRC I was.. again the only one to seriously answer -_-) and didn't respond for.. I think it was either a few hours, or the next day.

He let's all the posts build up, then reads them all at once I believe....

On that note, I did what helping I could. Not a Pit expert. :p

EDIT:
@Nya
I've seen 3 threads about help picking up a character, and 2 threads asking for information on characters. <_<

Nanaki

Smash Lord

It also wouldn't change the fact that Pit is nowhere NEAR as good as anyone in S tier. M2K picking up Pit doesn't just make his characteristics suddenly go POOF and become amazing.

Ally's going to laugh all the way to 200%+ every stock against M2K's Pit if this actually happens.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Okay this thread has served its purpose all the way.

Someone people tell R@vyn to close this thread >.>

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
You know, he asked for Pit advice- not for a bunch of douches to come in and tell him to keep using MK cuz Pit "sucks."

I mean, really. He posted in the Pit forums. <_<

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
You know, he asked for Pit advice- not for a bunch of douches to come in and tell him to keep using MK cuz Pit "sucks."

I mean, really. He posted in the Pit forums. <_<
And it was definitly NOT weird, mirite.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
oovideogamegodoo
idk who changed my thing to a pit lol
Steel
LOL
so you didnt make that thread?
oovideogamegodoo
link me
Steel
LMFAO

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
and just like that, the pit community's hopes and dreams of being recognized and used comes to a crashing revalation.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
LMFAO just so you guys know, I did not make this thread, someone else did idk how they got my info but I'm changing it now.
But it would be so much more fun if you played pit......
:(
Besides #1 player in Japan uses Pit.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Sometimes its nice to know I was right all along. Now is one of those times.

Like why change a money making formula..

I'm not the kinda guy that says told you all so, though.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Should you play Pit, you should be cautious of the following matchups

-MK 40:60 (Obviously): Pit, being outranged, less powerful, and slower, he's bound to have trouble.
-Marth 40:60: Pit's lack of melee range gives him a hard time to approach and with Marth's speed and range, that's really just the thing.
-Wario 40:60: Hard to gimp, kinda heavy that beats Pit's poor KO power, and a bit more.
-Olimar 40:60: Can outcamp Pit a bit, force him to approach sometimes, and with Olimar's grab range beating Pit's poor melee range, that poses a problem
-Kirby 45:55: He's small and hard to hit, along with Kirby having some annoyingly good power, especially Fsmash.
-TL 45:55: Outspams Pit projectile-wise, and has slightly more power, range, and speed, and somewhat hard to gimp, compared to the normal Link.
-Falco 45:55: Falco's annoying CG and some followups, the blaster and reflector can interfere with camping tactics
-G&W 35:65 to 40:60: The dreaded B-air beats all of Pit's approaches and cancels out arrows too, along with his ridiculous power. Keep in mind of the bucket against Pit's arrows as well.
-Snake 45:55 to even: Being outranged, along with dealing with a heavyweight (Pit's poor KO power dislikes this), Pit will be having some hard times here, especially trying to keep Snake from living long, but Pit may have some pressuring tactics of his own.

I think that's all of the Bad matchup parts.
We can try to be more detailed as we possibly can. Ignore some of the completely off-topic ppl.

EDIT: Such a shame =(
We could use some more spirited Pit players.

highfive

Smash Lord
I wanted him to be a ROB main. He'd be like *pew pew pew* and they'd be like *O NOES!* and he'd be like *LULZ*

Suspect

Smash Hero
Should you play Pit, you should be cautious of the following matchups

-MK 40:60 (Obviously): Pit, being outranged, less powerful, and slower, he's bound to have trouble.
-Marth 40:60: Pit's lack of melee range gives him a hard time to approach and with Marth's speed and range, that's really just the thing.
-Wario 40:60: Hard to gimp, kinda heavy that beats Pit's poor KO power, and a bit more.
-Olimar 40:60: Can outcamp Pit a bit, force him to approach sometimes, and with Olimar's grab range beating Pit's poor melee range, that poses a problem
-Kirby 45:55: He's small and hard to hit, along with Kirby having some annoyingly good power, especially Fsmash.
-TL 45:55: Outspams Pit projectile-wise, and has slightly more power, range, and speed, and somewhat hard to gimp, compared to the normal Link.
-Falco 45:55: Falco's annoying CG and some followups, the blaster and reflector can interfere with camping tactics
-G&W 35:65 to 40:60: The dreaded B-air beats all of Pit's approaches and cancels out arrows too, along with his ridiculous power. Keep in mind of the bucket against Pit's arrows as well.
-Snake 45:55 to even: Being outranged, along with dealing with a heavyweight (Pit's poor KO power dislikes this), Pit will be having some hard times here, especially trying to keep Snake from living long, but Pit may have some pressuring tactics of his own.

I think that's all of the Bad matchup parts.
We can try to be more detailed as we possibly can. Ignore some of the completely off-topic ppl.
everyone point and laugh

jk

someone should close this thread

BSP

Smash Legend
well if you feel like playing pit just try, what's the worst that could happen?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
If you need this thread closed, I can get someone to close it upon your request. But you know, it really would be interesting if you did play Pit a bit.

yellowroy

Smash Ace
Now, this is a story all about how
Swf got flipped-turned upside down
And I like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how M2K just didn't care

In west Philadelphia born and raised
In a game hall is where he spent most of his days
Chillin' out maxin' meleein' all cool
And powning some noob outside of the school
When a couple of guys