• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'm naming my Pokemon team in Crystal after SWFers. For example, I chose Cyndaquil as my starter and I named it "Fatal" and I caught a caterpie and evolved it to a butterfree and named it "Fuel" cause it likes to troll people with poison powder and other status effecting moves.

Now I need to find a bird pokemon for ZIO...
Best be making me a Zapdos, bro.

After waiting a week, I finally got my hands on Deus Ex: HR and I got to say, this game is great. I love the stealth gameplay and I'm currently trying a non-lethal playthrough on the hard difficulty.
That's what I'm doing for my second playthrough. Along with no alarms. Such an amazing game.

NOTE: If you bust through a breakable wall, and someone is on the otherside, it's a KILL. Learn from my mistake, and have a save ready to load at all times.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Tery, which Pokemon would you best represent? (In Pokemon Crystal.)
Tyranitar - me. =p My favorite Pokemon like ever.

Bummed guys, my computer is done but not working. Done with BIOS, just gotta install Windows, drivers, etc. I can't though because the heatsink/fan the cpu came with sucks ****. It's at like 70C on FREAKING IDLE. Yeah. Got a good fan coming in Friday. =/

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Well all my other fans are alright. The mobo is at 30C which is very nice for idle really. It's just the cpu fan that sucks ****.

=[

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
That's what I'm doing for my second playthrough. Along with no alarms. Such an amazing game.

NOTE: If you bust through a breakable wall, and someone is on the otherside, it's a KILL. Learn from my mistake, and have a save ready to load at all times.
Agreed but the only complaint I have so far is that the side-missions seem fewer than I thought.

I learned that the hard way...I was sneaking DRB territory and I fisted the wall and killed a guard but I managed to have a save that undid the mess. Good thing I'm paranoid and I end up making a save before every movement.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ deus ex interests me, but fps are so... hard for me to like? MP was the only series I really enjoyed tbh.

Almost getting 11th plat (Resonance of Fate)

MK(12), and MVC3(13) will be soon. AC2 will make 14, with God of War Oirigins making it 16. If Dark Souls makes 17 with Brotherhood 18, imma be happy.

(Wonder if I can web throw Edge of Time in there for 19, an Ar ToneLico for 20?) XDDDDD

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
^ deus ex interests me, but fps are so... hard for me to like? MP was the only series I really enjoyed tbh.
I would say Deus Ex is more than an a FPS, I mean, I only fired about 7-8 shots from the tranq rifle in the total 7 hours I've played today. I spent most of my time hacking and exploring around Detriot. I would say play the first Deus Ex. If you like it, you'll like Deus Ex: HR.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I loved the 1st Deus Ex, but was not very impressed by the 2nd.

Is this one as good as the 1st one for you guys so far?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Once you play DE: HR, you'll go from saying "I never asked for this" to "I DID ask for this".

I loved the 1st Deus Ex, but was not very impressed by the 2nd.

Is this one as good as the 1st one for you guys so far?
I'm on in about 7 hours but I'm barely on the 3rd mission so I'm not too far into the game but from what I've seen, in my opinion, I would have to say yes.

finalark

SNORLAX
You people and your renting. I'm so awesome that I don't even rent games anymore.

Mostly because everywhere in Tucson that you could rent games from went out of business.

Pikaville

Dude the 1st one is soooooooo good.

The story especially is really intense.

Even just the various ways you can go about doing quests.

Ugh I wanna play it again.

Anyone who has played it will hopefully understand the awesome relevance of these words.

"Soy food kid"

Pikaville

He looks realistic, of course he does.

I think it looks rather cool.

He is a hideous genetic experiment after all.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
BACK IN MY DAY!!!!!!!

There were 149 of us. NO! .... 649..... NO!

Eh............................ I was the first testing tube PokeWHERE THE HELL IS MY APPLESAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

._.It's really early...

So I'm going back to the doctor today. I started having chest pains on Sunday, continued through Monday morning, and my boss more or less kicked me out of work to get checked out. I'm getting an Echo done on the ticker tomorrow, and a stress test Friday. Today is a checkup of, "How are you feeling?"

Weird doc. Weird.

It feels like someone is blowing in their chocolate milk in my heart.

And that's the best way to describe yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom