• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

finalark

SNORLAX
Don't ever play Shenmue. You'll get sucked into its world and enthralled by its story only to realize that you will forever be left hanging after the second game.

And Yakuza is a million times better anyway.

whaa? they're totally different games. that's like saying

"Left 4 Dead is okay but Metal Gear Acid was way better"
Also, I second this. They don't even have similar themes besides heavily featuring eastern culture. And while Shenmue its analytical and with Onimusha its just "here's some cool Japanese monsters, kill them."

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Shadow the hedgehog is still fun. I only get any challenge through hard mode. That game has some nice BGMs. Final Haunt, The Ark, Gun Fortress, Lava Shelter, and Cosmic Fall in particular.

:phone:

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I think I beat the first Onimusha... I don't remember. I know I own the first one and the 3rd (Jean Reno for the win). But I don't know if I have the second or not. Barely started the 3rd.

The games weren't meant for their story. Just fun to play. And Takeshi Kaneshiro(?). Pretty good actor, if you ask me.

Returner. Great Japanese flick starring him.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Shadow the hedgehog is still fun. I only get any challenge through hard mode. That game has some nice BGMs. Final Haunt, The Ark, Gun Fortress, Lava Shelter, and Cosmic Fall in particular.

I agreed with Cosmic Fall, that track was definetly awesome, but the game on the other hand wasn't taken so good by critics or sonic fanboys, personally though it was decent, but the guns just killed the game for it to be a good game.

Also my favorite Ominusha was Dawn of Dreams, I never really cared or played any of the others.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Had my best game yet last night on Uncharted 3 beta. 16 kills, 6 deaths, 6 assists. I got a lot of cash/exp out of that o.O.

finalark

SNORLAX
Had my best game yet last night on Uncharted 3 beta. 16 kills, 6 deaths, 6 assists. I got a lot of cash/exp out of that o.O.
**** I wish I had my PS3 right now. I finally got a TV that I can hook it up to and I leave it at my friends place. Now I can't get it back until next Wednesday because he's out of town :/

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Is the beta good? I was never into uncharted that much and idk if I want it

I don't play other FPS games so I can't compare, but from my understanding...this Beta offers a lot more than usual Betas. They cycle 5 game modes per week, two stages, limited customization (only colors and few accessories), and weapon mods.

Far as the gameplay go, there's naturally some bugs...the one I hate most is where I get the drop on someone first, shoot him in the head a few times, but he kills me back in 3 shots where it takes me 10. I have no explanation for that at the moment. Doesn't happen often though.

However, what I like about the stages is the platforming and "changing of the stages".

One stage, you start off either on a plane taking off, or several open trucks driving around it. You can try to get on the plane and take over, or kill people from your trucks. Soon after, it moves to an actual stage.

The other stage has a fire slowly building up, so some of the stage gets damaged and is no longer accessible.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
One person suggested Naruto in a thread, XD. So like..on Ep5 of Bleach, first time ever. It's good, I must say.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Yeah. I can't say I'm liking it more than Naruto, but it's still pretty dang good. :3

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Really, folks?

:|

After enough time, that thing is gonna be open to the public, although, I don't even see myself ever expanding beyond Facebook. Maybe a Deviant Art, but only because I see that as beneficial to the required exposure I need to get out in this world as an artist.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
O_o The name is ironic because I've been going back in time to remember FFXI.

Lolz.

God playing Super Mario Galaxy is hard. The second one was so much better ._.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
EA explains Steam game absences:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6322428/ea-explains-steam-store-absences?tag=morenews;title;12

Haha, looks like EA isn't going to
win against Steam.

That's bull****, and here's why:

The Steam distribution contract for Crysis 2 stated that all downloadable content expansions are to be made available through Steam. EA went and made it exclusive to Origin, thereby breaching the contract and getting Crysis 2 pulled. They're trying to make Valve look like the bad guy, but really, they're the idiots in this.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I know EA has different departments when it comes to games, but some of their departments really do annoy the hell out of me. LOL WE HAVE MONEY! WE BUY NFL GAMING RIGHTS OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom