• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I've got the original Arcade Cabinet and everything. It's amazingly fun to play. :b:

Also, one of the only ones that has Charlie instead of Guile. :p

You can see it hiding in the background here...
Wow, I am at a loss for words, I've never even knew an arcade for that game existed! I just happen to own it on PSX, and yeah Charlie is good but Sagat does it for me. :3

@ODIN: Yep, just picked up Disgaea 4 today, I will start playing it this weekend. :3

John2k4

The End of an Era
I need to probably service its board soon, I've had it for a couple years, and have not yet changed the battery in it... I don't want it to go dead on me. :p

OmegaXXII

You won't be disappointed :)
I'm guessing you're playing it as well? Man I love the series so much, I doubt I'll be dissaponted, it's just one of those S-RPG's I've found very interesting and things like the item worlds and Geo chains very interesting, not to mention grinding the heck out of somebody's level. :3

:phone:

S

smash brawl player 99021

ODIN: "He's in the Chicken Coop!
Badger: "CooCooCaCHAAAA!"
ODIN: "That's not a chicken!"

OmegaXXII

I think I need to buy Disgaea DS again.

I owned Disgaea for PS2, twice. Or maybe I still do. Frak, I dunno. Had the second, then got rid of it. Don't have a ps3.
Aren't Disgaea DS and Disgaea on the PSX the same? I think the story revolves around Etna instead of Laharl? Yeah the 2nd game is too good, the 3rd one was alright but my favorite was the first one fo' sho!!!

Gonna be inactive for a while due to this game, it should be lots of fun. :grin:

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I love it when badger starts using vinyl scratch. He knows that's a good background character.

Also, MLP gen will be open soon.
Since I will try to be on duty that the thread will not go to far to prevent another lockdown.

Hopefully, I won't go too far at a backseat mod level.
I'll just be giving out concerns of whaf they're doing wrong.

And yes, Disgaea rocks. Gotta love prinny.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I love it when badger starts using vinyl scratch. He knows that's a good background character.

Since I will try to be on duty that the thread will not go to far to prevent another lockdown.

And yes, Disgaea rocks. Gotta love prinny.
<3
Lovestokyocoldplay.png

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer

I have never laughed as hard.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I got my books today, "Gears of War:Coalitions End" and "Deus Ex:Icarus Effect". Excited to read. :D
Assassin's Creed books are pretty good too. c:
The MW2 Ghost graphic novel was reeeeally bad though. Just a bad art style.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
That's one of the reason's I stopped reading the Punisher comic. It was REALLY good until Garth Ennis changed artists. I went from.

:D

to

o_O

and then

:-X

I still want the Helljumper book/comic book. I know there's a new Halo book coming out soon from Karen Travis (she wrote the Gears books). Pretty excited for that. Mostly because I think it continues the Ghosts of Onyx story. Which introduced Spartan IIIs originally.

/nerd

But I'll look into the Assassins Creed books.

But I'd like more lore in stuff OTHER than the Italian Renaissance. >_> I get it. Ezio was a cool guy. WHAT ABOUT OTHER STUFF NOW?!

S

smash brawl player 99021

:s is used when I don't have a sure feeling on how you'll react.

I've never played TF2 :s

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You don't know what the :c face is supposed to be?

Well that's just :c.
Well, at least I made my stalking face when I was on google.
I was just searching hackmii's letterbomb.

A few searches later, I found you as an Internet Moderator on NintendoBuzz forums. :troll:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I appreciate it, LT, Odin and Yars.

Tokyo, there is no Oscar for best typo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom