• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
lol Cantonese, what a joke.

And anyway you could still use the same process, just with 1-9 instead of 1-4.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I took Chinese in middle school and high school. I made it to AP Chinese but then I quit when I found out that the test was on the same day as the AP Calc test that year.

I barely remember any Chinese though. I never studied for anything and I pretty much just got by based on my behavior alone.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
What score did you get on each?

Was it Calc AB or BC?

And what year was this?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Uhhh, AP Calculus AB - 3. Considering I slacked off all year, I'm okay with this.

AP Chinese Language - 3. Considering I'm fluent in Cantonese and my Mandarin is horrid, I'm okay with this.

This was Senior year (last year).

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I took Calc BC and got a 5. I decided it would be better to focus on one thing and do extremely well than to half-*** two things, and it paid off. I was also taking AP American Government that year and that test was like a week later. I got a 3 on it, but considering I left one of the essay questions blank, I'd say that's not too bad.

I took all those tests in 2007. Now I'm wondering if AP Calc and AP Chinese have always been on the same day or if it's just a coincidence.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
AB too easy. I'm in BC now and I was helping a friend with her AB stuff this year and she was doing stuff we did in the second week of school >_<. Kinda wish I was taking AB though, it would make this year way way way easier.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I took Calc BC and got a 5. I decided it would be better to focus on one thing and do extremely well than to half-*** two things, and it paid off. I was also taking AP American Government that year and that test was like a week later. I got a 3 on it, but considering I left one of the essay questions blank, I'd say that's not too bad.

I took all those tests in 2007. Now I'm wondering if AP Calc and AP Chinese have always been on the same day or if it's just a coincidence.
I wish I took BC. My school only offered AB. =\

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Yeah, That was a bad joke. ._.

I can't make some good puns. And it sounds a little sensitive.

Kay. Just also saying I like k-pop. legit.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I never make teryble jokes. I only did that joke on you.

I use puns when it's the right time to pun.

I'm not starting to like the edit times by the way.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Gatlin, for the arcade nights :

You need to come over to mah house, and play Bubble Bobble with me. :bee:

(Or Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors' Dreams. :p)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
(Or Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors' Dreams. :p)
Dude! This is like my favorite fighting game of all time, since like it was my first fighter ever, yeah I'm aware there are other fighters like MvC3, Blazblue and such but I simply cannot ignore this classic gem, I love it. <3

:phone:

John2k4

The End of an Era
I've got the original Arcade Cabinet and everything. It's amazingly fun to play. :b:

Also, one of the only ones that has Charlie instead of Guile. :p

You can see it hiding in the background here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom