• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm not exaggerating. You didn't see the match where 29 turns went by, Mad.
I dunno why I have to say this on two threads, but I wasn't actually angry. The only thing that actually and seriously infuriates me is CoD.
Second, I didn't get ***** considering I won the first match and got him down to 1 pokemon during the sandstorm match and I was one move from winning.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I don't believe people on the internet. Especially aim.
But honestly, brawl is completely dead at my place.
So, I'm going for a $2 - 3,000 Toshiba gaming laptop and a free game of Valve's TF2.
And albums of Skrillex and Deadmau5.

How will I do that?
Part-time jobs, Investing, Lottery Tickets until going to a university and getting a real job. where I can actually work all night being a game designer, a Disc Jockey, and an Artist.

My dreams are too big though.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I don't believe people on the internet. Especially aim.
But honestly, brawl is completely dead at my place.
So, I'm going for a $2 - 3,000 Toshiba gaming laptop and a free game of Valve's TF2.
And albums of Skrillex and Deadmau5.

How will I do that?
Part-time jobs, Investing, Lottery Tickets until going to a university and getting a real job. where I can actually work all night being a game designer, a Disc Jockey, and an Artist.

My dreams are too big though.
The original Portal is currently free on Steam until September 20th, get that.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You made my life a game.
As I got about 3 days left to get a gaming computer starting with 6 bucks of quarters.

Challenge Accepted. :denzel:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff274/MyzticStrike/masterchiefcookies.jpg
Oh man, that looks mad delicious

Scored a 99 on my first Pre-Cal test! :)

Pretty excited atm I'm making better grades in college than I did in high school.
Pre-Cal? You mean Pre-Calc?

Either way, good ****.

I have Deus Ex in my possession! :D

Can't wait to give it a try.
The original or HR? I like HR a lot and from what I understand the original is better, even though it looks terrible even for its time.

Don't use nonlethal weapons though. They suck in both games (I know from work of mouth in Deus Ex and from experience in HR).

It's sad and so great at the same time that none of you complain about brawl.
It's that bad, really.
We don't talk about Smash in the Light House because we can do that on the entire rest of the site.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I should've clarified. XD I got HR. A buddy of mine loaned it out to me indefinitely. I do wanna snag a copy of the original, if only 'cause I wanna see how the story pans out between the two games.

He also included a copy of Mass Effect 2. Kinda random, but whatever. Never really got a chance to play the ME games while I had an Xbox so it works out.

Smooth Criminal

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Deus Ex: HR is nearly a perfect prequel. I am really not that far in, I don't think, but it's just such a great experience. I am also playing a lot of Minecraft, but I have like 156 games on Steam, and I think I have completed two or three of them. Need to fix that.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If there's a PC version, always assume the PC version is better.

I'm going to say that there are very rare cases where console is better than PC.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom