• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Smooth, why did you go back to your old avatar of that one guy?

What's his name again? Mister Chef or something? Is he from Cooking Mama?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Those cookies are falling off the tray.

SAVE THEM, MASTER CHEF.

finalark

SNORLAX
It was the opposite for me. At the beginning, I didn't have any expectations but as I advanced, I got more and more into the game.
I had high expectations for the game. A friend of mine just dropped of his copy so I can give it another shot. I hope I'll like it more this time.

I thought it was a good twist but yes, the story was cool. I personally liked the
post credit ending where Gabriel becomes Dracula and now Satan is planning revenge against him and Zobek and it takes place in modern times.
Reminds me of Soma Cruz. Yes, I agree. Shame that this Castlevania is a separate canon.
It also gives a good explanation for why
death and Dracula are good friends
seeing how
Zobek death
and as I said if they wanted to they could easily boot LoI out of cannon and put LoS in its place.

I also loved the nods from the previous Castlevanias like
how the Combat Cross is nicknamed the Vampire Killer, the theme in Pandora's Box and Dorin, Cornell, Carmella and Brauner being in the game in someway.
This. 100 times this.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
You should definitely consider getting premium if you don't like the normal skins. They make things much more enjoyable in the long run.

A few things:
1. LOLOLOL WRETCHED USES IE. It is because this isn't my computer
2. OOOOH I CAN SEE AN INFRACT BUTTON. F8AL, you don't think the staff mind if they see that button on the screen shot, do you?
3. I am using Ruby Unlimited, which is basically smash blue format. The only thing is that the quick links are broken.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
There is a button on your keyboard that says PRT SC, and if you press that and then go to paint/PS and press paste, it will be a screen shot. You don't need a program AFAIK.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Scored a 99 on my first Pre-Cal test! :)

Pretty excited atm I'm making better grades in college than I did in high school.
Nice, congratulations TRG!

2. OOOOH I CAN SEE AN INFRACT BUTTON. F8AL, you don't think the staff mind if they see that button on the screen shot, do you?
Man, you're still salty over yesterday, eh?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
If it makes you feel any better Tim, Wretched was being a ***** on Pokemon Online and screaming about critical hits and stuff.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
People who play pokemon competitively and complain about crits are dumb.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Man, you're still salty over yesterday, eh?
What happened yesterday? And why do you make it seem like that statement was at all angry in any way. It was a genuine question, and there is DEFINITELY no need to hold grudges or bring issues out of the SS.

If it makes you feel any better Tim, Wretched was being a ***** on Pokemon Online and screaming about critical hits and stuff.
I guess you didn't know that he got 4 crits in a row and then he went 29 turns in a row with paralysis without getting parahaxed.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
What happened yesterday? And why do you make it seem like that statement was at all angry in any way. It was a genuine question, and there is DEFINITELY no need to hold grudges or bring issues out of the SS.
Cool man.

And I may partake in the next PO event.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I saw the game and that is extreme exaggeration. Just because you got ***** doesn't justify complaining over something so trivial. It was a friendly match that you took way too seriously.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I'm not exaggerating. You didn't see the match where 29 turns went by, Mad.
I dunno why I have to say this on two threads, but I wasn't actually angry. The only thing that actually and seriously infuriates me is CoD.
Second, I didn't get ***** considering I won the first match and got him down to 1 pokemon during the sandstorm match and I was one move from winning.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yeah, well, my luck in the past was always ridiculously in my favor, so I suppose I had such bad luck coming. It was a silly series of events, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom