• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
dude that was ****.
i'd say maybe 60-70 dollars. there's a good amount of games there, just not that good. :[
As for actual worth I'd be happy with that

In reality, it won't happen

That's pretty generous for Game Stop. Honestly, they would probably give him around $20-25 for that. If I were you, Fuelbi, I'd look for somewhere else to trade in your games.
What would you recommend I need money and when F8AL gives me a deal for 30 bucks my parents literally procrastinated 2 wholes weeks to actually pay for it and I just ended up cancelling the offer :c

Yeah, Gamestop will give you practically nothing. Hence, my estimate.

Sad truth.
Yeah... I learned that the hard way last week

I bought Rock Band Green Day for 20 bucks new. I realized I gave away my guitar so I didn't have one

When I bring it back they only give me 5$ for it because it was opened, even though I never even took the disc out of the box or actually played it once

This is why I ****ing despise Gamestop with all my heart. It's a ****ing steal how much money they'll give you for games you give back. 5$ for a practically new game my ***. I wish they'd give me more money for that because there's literally hundreds of dollars worth of investment only to get 20 bucks in return for it only for me to see them on the shelves the next day for 40 bucks each used except for the really old ones that are worth **** like that BK game I have

And they can't even give you cash for the money. Instead they have to give you a ****ing card where they put the money in.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
You only get good deals on Gamestop when they have double credits or whatever, which is rare.

Sad but true. They're only good for pre-orders/launches. That's about it.

So... been playing Breath of Fire II. Anyone know what that is?

At Highfort, and my team will end up being:

Ryu
Katt
Jean
Nina

Idea is to max out strength and pwn. (Nina is my AoE/bird-****)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I can play about 3/4s of the songs on the list on Expert most of the time. The other 1/4 of the songs are usually the ones at the end of the list that are REALLY hard to beat

So I guess I'm aight

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Shame Guitar Hero is now just a thing in the past it was incredibly popular and fun when it first came out... Now the games are just jokes.

Stupid Activision.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Harmonix went too far with Rock Band. I mean, why would they make a 150+ dollar guitar that replicates a real guitar? Do they realize people are not gonna shell out that much cash for all the instruments?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I love the old consoles! Just recently got a second gameboy. Go two player first gen pokemon, sneaky snakes and tetris all the way!!!

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Man Fuelbi, you would get like over 100 here for those games.

I'll also miss guitar hero now that it's gone.

GH3 was the best one of the lot.

GH3 and GH6 IMO. They had more songs that appealed to my tastes than the rest of the group. And I can't stand Rock Band.

Something that I'll always love Activision for was making a Fall of Troy DLC pack, and releasing free DLC that is actually GOOD.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Shame Guitar Hero is now just a thing in the past it was incredibly popular and fun when it first came out... Now the games are just jokes.

Stupid Activision.
It's a shame I agree. If they managed it a bit better, Guitar Hero could actually still be a good series. I haven't heard anything from them nor Rock Band after Rock Band 3/Guitar Hero 5 (which I stopped being excited for by then) came out

GH5 IS the one after WT right? >_>

Harmonix went too far with Rock Band. I mean, why would they make a 150+ dollar guitar that replicates a real guitar? Do they realize people are not gonna shell out that much cash for all the instruments?
Man I wanted that real guitar so ****ing badly

Sadly it's 150$ and seeing as my parents don't have that much cash atm and I'd feel like a real douchebag if I asked for something that expensive, I didn't get it :/

Man Fuelbi, you would get like over 100 here for those games.

I'll also miss guitar hero now that it's gone.

GH3 was the best one of the lot.
Man wtf pika, that ain't fair. I'm gonna have to go to Ireland if I wanna get a good deal on these games lol

I agree. GH3 was the whole reason why I liked rock in the first place. When it came out I didn't have a favorite so I just stuck with rap like all my friends (mind you I was like 10 or 11 lol) and then when GH3 came out I fell in love with Paint it Black and One and since my dad actually listened to all that kind of music from back then and has a whole 1000+ CD collection, he showed me different bands from the period and that's why I listen to music from before I was born that nobody in my school knows about :/

I also liked GHWT, but not as much as I loved GH3. Sure the songs were alright, but so much of it was country rock and crappy artists, that it didn't keep me attracted as much.

GH3 and GH6 IMO. They had more songs that appealed to my tastes than the rest of the group. And I can't stand Rock Band.

Something that I'll always love Activision for was making a Fall of Troy DLC pack, and releasing free DLC that is actually GOOD.
Never played GH6 because I stopped following after GH5. I like Rock Band somewhat more than GH now just because they add more songs of the genre that I like generally

And man I remember when GH Metallica was coming out. I was so hyped when I saw the teaser trailer for it on the WT disc. I literally went on the day it came out to the store and bought it and didn't let it go till like 2 lol. Man I remember when I loved them.

I still do but I don't obsess about them as much as I used to

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
12-player Singularity matches are crazy. I just killed the entire Soldier team by landing in the middle of them and detonating myself.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Bought Mario Kart Wii today, something me and my gf can do since we beat MH Tri (she was a beast in that game)

Also getting hammered tomorow night while playing this, such fun.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Gamecube Wario, and yes.

So, ordered a new stick, and will be replacing the art. But, I'm thinking about art modding my other stick while I'm at it. Thoughts?

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Eh.. that's alright, but Mario Party is where it's at. :3
You good sir now have a little piece of my heart <3

Mario Party drinking games are soooooooo goood!

Basically the way we play is, before every minigame, take a shot of some spirit/liquor.

Every time you land on a blue space, you nominate someone for a drink/sip of beer.

Land on red you must drink yourself.

Get a star and everyone has to finish their current drinks.

Land on a Bowser space and you have to down the rest of your drink and take a shot.

Do you play in anyway similar to this Ryu?

Also speaking of Wario ware, I set a record of over 250 skips on the jump rope minigame in the GC version........on 4 controllers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom