• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smash brawl player 99021

This is random but there's a really, really bad storm going on here where I'm at (really, really bad thunderstorms going on right now).

Keep me in your prayers!
There was some bad stuff near me as well. Heard it was worse in Alabama. ._.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
This is random but there's a really, really bad storm going on here where I'm at (really, really bad thunderstorms going on right now).

Keep me in your prayers!
Hey TRG I know exactly what you're going through, but too a much worse extent. I live in Alabama and the storms you're getting just pwned us. A mile wide tornado plowed through a lot of Alabama, and there are currently 150+ deaths because of the storms yesterday. I'm very fortunate to be fine and everything, but yeah. It got real, real bad. I actually have a lot of the lightning recorded, but I wasn't close to the Tornado D: It was so effing huge.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I can't believe it the death toll is above 250 now... If the tornadoes came a little more southeast we would have been smack dab in the middle of it. My prayers go out to all of the families that were effected by them in any way.

Man tornadoes are really scary stuff I'd be scared ****less if I had to witness one in person. Talk about feeling helpless imagine a huge tornado coming straight towards your neighborhood and all you can do is take refuge in your bathroom and hold on for dear life... What a terrible way to die. :(

EDIT: Ninja'd by Lyth -.-

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I remember when I saw a tornado

I was in Costa Rica and I was at my house when a tornado came by. I was watching the original Yu-Gi-Oh series on my tv with only 3 channels on it when the wind started whistling through my windows. I hadn't thought much about it though so I just kept watching until my grandparents came in and told me that what was wrong with the wind. I said it was probably nothing and there was no need to worry but then as if on cue the power went out. Then I was thinking ****, there really IS something wrong. Then when I look outside there's a tornado smack right outside. I started ****ting bricks and we just go into the bathroom because we figured that was teh safest part of the house. I saw the tornado and thank God it was a small one. Sure it was small, but when you're 10 and you see a tornado for the first time with debris flying in the air, you get scared.

Oh wow, poor Alabama. Gonna have to look this up to see the big picture of this. I do hope everything gets better over there. Sending my prayers to those who have been negatively impacted by it.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I can't believe it the death toll is above 250 now... If the tornadoes came a little more southeast we would have been smack dab in the middle of it. My prayers go out to all of the families that were effected by them in any way.

Man tornadoes are really scary stuff I'd be scared ****less if I had to witness one in person. Talk about feeling helpless imagine a huge tornado coming straight towards your neighborhood and all you can do is take refuge in your bathroom and hold on for dear life... What a terrible way to die. :(

EDIT: Ninja'd by Lyth -.-
Just got home. Dude, Tuscaloosa(sp) is like gone. There is hardly anything. I live just where it didn't hit, though. :D lucky me

S

smash brawl player 99021

I've gotten most everyone except for one of the Locust. :awesome:

also it should've been Tornado Aido's Valley
:mad:

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I'd say mine is probably worse. I'm really hoping E3 has some Edge of Time info, Shattered Dimensions left me wanting more.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Probably, yeah. :I

I'm really hoping E3 has some new stuff for the 3DS. I was looking at a release schedule, and I realized that, realistically, I probably won't want one until Christmas or thereabouts.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I got Aqua Blue to play with, but it's really my GFs. I'm waiting for a LOZ3DS Bundle. Triforce 3DS hell yeah!

Here's what I want for E3:

~Nintendo~

-Project "Cafe"
-3DS Games
-3DS Updates
-Pandora's Tower

~Microsoft~

-The Talk of a next gen console
-Spiderman: Edge of Time

~Sony~

-Talk of a next gen console (I expect these to be much later though)
-NGP Talk
-Spiderman: Edge of Time

~In General~

-I wish there would be Skyrim information, but that's pc gaming I suppose

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I sincerely doubt you'll hear about a next-gen console from Sony. Microsoft, maybe, but even then, that's a stretch.

I'm not super excited about OoT 3DS, and I'll just wait unitl I have more games I want to play on the 3DS before I invest in one. I can always play OoT on my Wii, if I really want to.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Being the Spiderman freak I am, I am so excited for Edge of Time. 100% trophies on Shattered Dimensions, yo.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Posting in the Salty Shack or Sack or whatever because I am actually kinda salty.

Freaking Harper. Freaking Canada.

I so mad.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
You guys are forgetting this is a 12 story shack where all your dreams are recognized.

You should hit up the bar and get a glass of ROCKET PUNCH.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
You guys are forgetting this is a 12 story shack where all your dreams are recognized.

You should hit up the bar and get a glass of ROCKET PUNCH.
This is win. I don't know how I'd feel by a drink made be Sentinel though; it'd be aimed to kill mutants D:.

Falcon Punch kthx.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
You're not happy? I'm thrilled that he finally got a majority government!
Nah, I'm kinda upset about it. He was found in contempt of Parliament, and he still managed to get elected. Not to mention some of his budget cuts (Planned Parenthood, really?), his general negative attitude towards my end of the country, and his ego is ridiculous (renaming the "Government of Canada" to "the Harper Government").

I could go on and on, but I'll just leave it. But yeah, feeling a little salty right now.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Eww, Harper for another 4 years. Oh well, NDP got a crazy number of seats compared to the last election so I guess that's something to be happy about for me.

...and lol at Bloc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom