• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Is it too soon to start talking about Wednesday?

Personally, my only real option is Brawl. I have MvC2 on Xbox, but I suck at fighting games, and I don't have Gold.
Nope, feel free to set up a time and decide which fighting game(s) you'll be playing together! :)

Sounding off for Halo Reach
Added you to the list.

I was there for TF2 night for about an hour but then had to leave to do things. GGs though, it was very fun.
And I would be down for some Brawls on Wednesday if anyone else is. That's about all I can play on Wednesday.
Sorry, it doesn't help that some of your Steam IDs are different from your SWF usernames, haha. Added you to the list.

I played Reach as well.
Stealing Sniper rifles while people were waiting for them. :cool:
Added you to the "Halo: Reach" list, hope you guys are having/had fun!

Chances are I can host Pokemon on the 11th, but if others want something else I can hold off until the following Friday.
Uh, I'm willing to change the theme of Sunday if enough people want to play Pokemon. This Sunday is currently a "PC game night" where you can play any PC game online. (i.e. League of Legends, Maplestory, Starcraft I/II, WoW etc.)

D

Deleted member

Uh, I'm willing to change the theme of Sunday if enough people want to play Pokemon. This Sunday is currently a "PC game night" where you can play any PC game online. (i.e. League of Legends, Maplestory, Starcraft I/II, WoW etc.)
I think he means Pokemon Online. Besides, I want to play on PC.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
F8AL, technically, I didn't play alone. I played with other players in an online multiplayer match.
Technically, I played TF2 with you guys.
BUT WHATEVER
YOU JUST JELLY.
Also, I'm totally doing Pokemon online night if that happens 8]

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Halo is so much fun
Customs are the best

I obviously played as well
Added you to the list.

I think he means Pokemon Online. Besides, I want to play on PC.
I know that.

F8AL, technically, I didn't play alone. I played with other players in an online multiplayer match.
Technically, I played TF2 with you guys.
BUT WHATEVER
YOU JUST JELLY.
Also, I'm totally doing Pokemon online night if that happens 8]
You get nothing. What are you going to do now? Infract me? Oh wai- :troll:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Way ahead of you on that. I plan on hosting tournaments at a later date with game specific postbits.

Thanks for the feedback, Toykogamer7! :)
You're welcome. Does this mean you don't hate me?
And, I'm fine with being misnamed. Always happens to me.

And I was also suggesting if it was a good idea to make a race on who finished a single player game first. Like, super mario galaxy. Since I always thought which person in the world would finish first....

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
You're welcome. Does this mean you don't hate me?
And, I'm fine with being misnamed. Always happens to me.

And I was also suggesting if it was a good idea to make a race on who finished a single player game first. Like, super mario galaxy. Since I always thought which person in the world would finish first....
pokerface.png

And yeah, someone already suggested that to me. I will keep it in mind and who knows? You may see it materialize in the future.

Thanks again to everyone who hosted/participated tonight! :)

Gonna send the PM off tomorrow for the postbits!

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Halo Reach was pretty fun I gotta say. We should also start putting up people's gamertags/psn names/steam id's. My gamertag is Master Xanthan.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
The **** are my postbits :mad:

And I need to play TF2 for real now. Trading more than I actually play has me horribly underpracticed at the actual game. That and M@v and Tery were being pretty gay lol

:phone:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Lucky you, I'll have to wait a little longer since I'm playing some fighters as well as some MKW.

I'll play shooters with y'all during the holidays though, I'm missing out. :/

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

And I need to play TF2 for real now. Trading more than I actually play has me horribly underpracticed at the actual game. That and M@v and Tery were being pretty gay lol

F8AL is submitting the PM with the postbit recipients today. Be patient.

U mad about dose backstabs?

M@v

Subarashii!
Its a shame we had to use a pubby server for tf2 since neither Bionic or I could get our servers working. Oh well 90% of the game was swfers anyway.

The respawn time on that server was waaaay too long for payload maps.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I want to host.
What can I host F8AL?
Check the #2 post for details. You can host any game you want. (i.e. For future "shooter nights", feel free to host a MW2 or a Gears of War 1-3 lobby online with other SWFers.)

Make more excuses.

Lucky you, I'll have to wait a little longer since I'm playing some fighters as well as some MKW.

I'll play shooters with y'all during the holidays though, I'm missing out. :/

Looking forward to playing with you! :)

Its a shame we had to use a pubby server for tf2 since neither Bionic or I could get our servers working. Oh well 90% of the game was swfers anyway.

The respawn time on that server was waaaay too long for payload maps.
Yeah, I'll VM Bio and ask him if he's set up the server yet for the next shooter night in the future.

15 second spawn time? :urg:

Also, I sent the PM out. You can expect a PM notifying you of the award(s) by the end of the day. (Most likely.)

I also made a quick edit to the #2 post, this Sunday, for the "PC game night", you are not allowed to play shooters as we've already had a night for that genre. I want to appeal to everyone and play a variety of different games. (i.e. Starcraft/II, WoW, Warcraft, LoL etc.)

Can't wait to play Minecraft this Friday! tPK will be hosting the game.

And if I missed anyone from last night, please post here or VM/PM me and I'll get the postbits to you ASAP!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Hi everyone,

Could you all please join this Steam group? It'll be easy to add/invite people and you can even schedule events which'll notify you of upcoming game nights!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/smashworld

Props to whoever created the group!

Also, next week's events will be posted on Friday to allow for ample time to plan/schedule a time and what game(s) to play.

tPK also said Minecraft will start at 5/6 PM EST on Friday, I'll be there.

And just a reminder:

Wednesday, September 7th will be fighter night. Play any fighting game online with other SWFers!

Game suggestions: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Marvel vs. Capcom 2/3, Blazblue: Calamity Trigger, Street Fighter IV etc.

Friday, September 9th will be Minecraft night.

Sunday, September 11th will be PC night. Play any online (non-shooter) PC with other SWFers!

Game suggestions: Starcraft/II, Warcraft 2/3, World of Warcraft etc.

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
Hey everyone who played Halo last night, I'm planning on making a new map as well as a new gametype for next week. Does anybody wanna forge or playtest with me?

I'm thinking that customs were the most fun last night (especially nascar lol SPLATTER SPREE :D) so I'm going to try to work on new things there. I'd like to hear some peoples feedback as well so we can make the next Halo night twice as fun!

For anyone who wants to help me create more madness add "itZ Leon Powe" on Xbox if you haven't already and send me a message.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm willing to do pokemon online. The game cartridge of pokemon white I own is...lacking at the moment.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Hey everyone who played Halo last night, I'm planning on making a new map as well as a new gametype for next week. Does anybody wanna forge or playtest with me?

I'm thinking that customs were the most fun last night (especially nascar lol SPLATTER SPREE :D) so I'm going to try to work on new things there. I'd like to hear some peoples feedback as well so we can make the next Halo night twice as fun!

For anyone who wants to help me create more madness add "itZ Leon Powe" on Xbox if you haven't already and send me a message.
Forge? TEST?

This is what I did in H3. Haven't had a chance to stretch my forge skills yet in Reach.

YOU HAVE MY AXE GRAVITY HAMMER!!

I'm just curious, is Pokemon Online technically legal?
It's merely a competitive Pokemon simulator. It's not like a rom or anything.
^ ^
This

Will join Smash group once my computer decided to never cooperate. >__>

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Legal as in are they allowed to use the creative and intellectual property of Pokemon to make a battle simulator?
No. It is absolutely illegal, and if Nintendo and its affiliates felt like it, they could shut it down. They could sue if they found out that the makers of Pokemon Online were making any sort of revenue directly through the download and use of the program or indirectly through advertising.
Is it okay to talk about on Smashboards? Thus far, we haven't been able to talk about things that infringe on copyrights and all of that business, so as far as I know, we shouldn't talk about it or condone it.

Those are just the facts though. I still want to be able to talk about it and all of that business.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Legal as in are they allowed to use the creative and intellectual property of Pokemon to make a battle simulator?
No. It is absolutely illegal, and if Nintendo and its affiliates felt like it, they could shut it down. They could sue if they found out that the makers of Pokemon Online were making any sort of revenue directly through the download and use of the program or indirectly through advertising.
Is it okay to talk about on Smashboards? Thus far, we haven't been able to talk about things that infringe on copyrights and all of that business, so as far as I know, we shouldn't talk about it or condone it.

Those are just the facts though. I still want to be able to talk about it and all of that business.
Don't quite understand. If it's illegal, shouldn't be super mario crossover be illegal too?

I think both of these aren't to be considered against copyright since they both gave credit to nintendo, gamefreak, capcom, etc.

And since it's fanmade, well. The people who made them can possibly handle it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm pretty sure Nintendo would have stepped in if it was illegal.

It's not like they are making any money off it.

Top Bottom