• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
It doesn't matter if you give credit.
Before the patent was broken, do you think I could make a processing system and sell it and say "Credit goes to Microsoft."
Regardless of if it has been shut down, IT IS ILLEGAL. It's illegal.
Hands down that if Nintendo wanted to take legal action, it could be shut down. That is all I'm saying.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
True.

I don't know if i should say this but, lets get back on topic if that's okay with y'all....

Or is this still on topic?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Pretty sure Nintendo doesn't care, because NetBattle has been around for forever and Nintendo has been lenient (or lazy) to do anything about it.

Atlus8

Smash Master
So, I'm up for 3S tomorrow! Not sure how long I'm planning to stay up since I'll be losing sleep for Dead Island tonight! I'm also up for some AE if we can't get some 3S going!

:phone:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Pretty sure Nintendo doesn't care, because NetBattle has been around for forever and Nintendo has been lenient (or lazy) to do anything about it.
I never said they cared. I just said that if they did care, they could take it down, and that if they did, at any point, take Pokemon Online down, they could hold the boards responsible for allowing and not moderating content that infringed copyrights.
That is why we can't have things that the companies REALLY care about, and if they did care, it wouldn't be allowed already.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I never said they cared. I just said that if they did care, they could take it down, and that if they did, at any point, take Pokemon Online down, they could hold the boards responsible for allowing and not moderating content that infringed copyrights.
That is why we can't have things that the companies REALLY care about, and if they did care, it wouldn't be allowed already.
Why would they hold us responsible? Do the boards have some kind of agreement with Nintendo or something, or can Nintendo hold every single message board responsible?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Why would they hold us responsible? Do the boards have some kind of agreement with Nintendo or something, or can Nintendo hold every single message board responsible?
MLG owns us. MLG makes the rules, and there is a rule that we don't condone or allow content that may involve copyright infringement to a certain extent. The fact that talking about Pokemon Online can bring traffic to the site, which brings in ad revenue, infringes on the rights of Nintendo in that they are the sole owners of all revenue directly or indirectly made from the pokemon franchise. The same idea prevents us from talking about ROMs and all of that business.
F8AL, I know you're about to tell us to stop talking of this, so OKAY. I WILL. GUH.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
You are allowed to discuss Pokemon Online on SWF and host a tournament/battles on it. The Pokemon night next week will proceed as planned.

D

Deleted member

Anybody here playing Brawl as well? I might

I can't wait for tomorrow night. :bee:
I'll probably be playing as well.

On the subject of Sunday, anyone interested in playing Diablo II? Cause I've never played multiplayer in a hack-and-slash.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
If you add Diablo 2 to the list for PC night I would definitely be down for playing that with whoever, I could even host something for it. Ohmygawd we could do an 8-player co-op playthrough starting from scratch! My buddies and I did that with 6 of us back in the day and it was hella fun.

Wish I'd seen this a few days ago, I would have played some Reach on Monday.

:248:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I already posted it in the BB thread, but me and Spelt are doing some BBCS2 (360) tomorrow so anyone is welcome to join in.
I don't know how many are interested, but just post if you want to play.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG, Smash is a fighting game as well. THAT'S right.

I guess I could brawl some people on fight night

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Its a shame we had to use a pubby server for tf2 since neither Bionic or I could get our servers working. Oh well 90% of the game was swfers anyway.

The respawn time on that server was waaaay too long for payload maps.
Yeah, I'll VM Bio and ask him if he's set up the server yet for the next shooter night in the future.

15 second spawn time? :urg:
I'll work on it. I had the siriusuplink & smashmods servers ready, but apparently I have restricted permissions (SSH geek stuff), so I'll have to ask the hosts on that. Either that or I could plead to Pro/Rowdy to spare a server for a few hours lol. In the meantime, I do have the Windows versions of the TF2 server downloaded for next time.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
OMG, Smash is a fighting game as well. THAT'S right.

I guess I could brawl some people on fight night

I will be provided that my internet is working tomorrow night. (It has been out a lot lately. Thankfully we are switching services soon)

Hopefully it does work.

I'll play all you guys tonight, I'll just need confimation from you guys and a setup time.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hopefully it does work.

I'll play all you guys tonight, I'll just need confimation from you guys and a setup time.

I have to be at work at 6:00 pacific/ 9:00 eastern, so I'll have to do it before that.

I warn ya, I haven't played in years

What do I need?

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
If you add Diablo 2 to the list for PC night I would definitely be down for playing that with whoever, I could even host something for it. Ohmygawd we could do an 8-player co-op playthrough starting from scratch! My buddies and I did that with 6 of us back in the day and it was hella fun.

We're playing again next week so you can join us then ^_^

And I think my internet will be ok tonight. Who is organizing Brawl? I'd like to play...

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

On the subject of Sunday, anyone interested in playing Diablo II? Cause I've never played multiplayer in a hack-and-slash.
Nysyarc is interested. See the below quote.

You can play any (non-shooter) PC game on Sunday! I only suggested a few games to give people some ideas.

I'll work on it. I had the siriusuplink & smashmods servers ready, but apparently I have restricted permissions (SSH geek stuff), so I'll have to ask the hosts on that. Either that or I could plead to Pro/Rowdy to spare a server for a few hours lol. In the meantime, I do have the Windows versions of the TF2 server downloaded for next time.
Alright, thanks for the update Bio!

Who's hosting MvC3 on 360?

Got a tourney coming up and I need lots of practice to say the least...
I believe O D I N and Master Xanthan are willing to host MvC2/3 on the 360. See the below quotes.

So fighter night tomorrow? What are the 360 folks doing tomorrow? I have MvC2/3, and suck at them. >_>
That's perfect because I'm also pretty terrible at MvC2(my friend borrowed 3 so I can't play that).

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, any time that works good for you, Minato?
I'm free pretty much all evening.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, that sounds good to me, I don't know my time zone however, 4P.M right now so you'll have tell me before we start.

Your in central time than.

Eastern time is 1 hour more than yours. 8 eastern is 9:00pm for you

Top Bottom