• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I thought M@v was in charge of that?
Oh he is? My bad

He is, fuel is just being ahead of himself lol..

:phone:
While that is also true, I also want to host Minecraft on TPK's server if that's ok for him

To get on TPK's server, you have to get Hamachi (DL the unmanaged version). Once you get hamachi, open it up and on the Network tab press Join an existing network.Then when it asks you for the network name and password type:

network name: tPK Minecraft 3 (or 4 or 5 or so on if the server is full)
password: Disco Party

Then when TPK turns on his server, just type this IP address in the multiplayer box on Minecraft: 5.33.163.115

If this isn't ok with you TPK tell me ok?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
He is, fuel is just being ahead of himself lol..

:phone:
I can see tat.

Oh he is? My bad

While that is also true, I also want to host Minecraft on TPK's server if that's ok for him

To get on TPK's server, you have to get Hamachi (DL the unmanaged version). Once you get hamachi, open it up and on the Network tab press Join an existing network.Then when it asks you for the network name and password type:

network name: tPK Minecraft 3 (or 4 or 5 or so on if the server is full)
password: Disco Party

Then when TPK turns on his server, just type this IP address in the multiplayer box on Minecraft: 5.33.163.115

If this isn't ok with you TPK tell me ok?
"Yeah man I'll just post your stuff for you and then ask if it's okay, okay?"

D

Deleted member

wtf fuel obv I'm hosting the minecraft night myself. you can't even access half the stuff

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
On Wednesday, I'll be hosting Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Marvel vs. Capcom 3 on the PS3. I'm still working on a time.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I might as well say it in advance, I'll host 3rd Strike on a Wednesday when BB or Marvel isn't going on.

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
Are there any Xbox Live Arcade games people would want to play? I have a lot of arcade games, and even if it was something simple like UNO I'd be willing to help out. Also, as I mentioned earlier, I think Bomberman Live would be an awesome idea if people wanna play that.

I'm just throwing that out there because an arcade/board game type of night has potential and could be a lot of fun. :D What does everyone think?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I got my new skin ready JUST to meet everyone online in minecraft. Depending on what time anyone is on, I'll either have to leave early or arrive late

(It's the first skin I've made)

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
So any update on this? Anything going on tonight?? I've been trying to play Magicka tonight, but the party always fall apart mid way through the chapter i am on.

Yall playing TF2?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
For TF2 tonight, you guys wanna do SWFers vs SWFers in a private game or just team up in a pub stomp?

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
Ok well I will host Halo then :D

Add "itZ Leon Powe" on Xbox Live and we can play at 8:00 PM EST. We can go run matchmaking or play customs depending on what everyone would like to do. Also if you have any cool gametypes or maps let me know. Just let me know what you all want. ^_^

Btw for anyone who is wondering about my gamertag, Leon Powe is a player in the NBA that isn't very well known that me and my cousin are obsessed with lol.

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
Well I'll be here tonight for some TF2. I can't wait for it :D
And I would love to play some Minecraft, Tetris, MKW and maybe some others in the near future.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Everyone here who's playing TF2 tonight should leave their Steam ID here so we can add each other and invite each other to the group chat/game. :)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I played Terraria for 1 day. Than I got bored because the blocks are too small and it's irritating to build anything in that game.

Went back to Minecraft

Top Bottom