• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lie's 5-5-5 Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
if hes that lucas guy who does all that cool fancy bouncy stuff like i think then yea.
LMFAO @ cool fancy bouncy stuff
plz come i wanna play some foxes =D
Fox *****
hope to see u there & at more events

mekos cant u team with someone other than junebug for this plzz if you could drive me here i would really appreciate it D=

Kaffei

Smash Hero
wario main?? i wanna play wario too
let's play =D

so many new ppl this is exciting

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Nope that's not me. I'm not a flashy lucas player. Don't see the need.
That's me -->http://allisbrawl.com/news/newspost.aspx?id=1068
This is how i play. Not flashy at all --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUpWerwtXlQ

Dang man. Well, It doesn't seem like alot of people are coming anyways. I've decided to only go to a tourney prepared(with a doubles partner). Cuz tourneys are just to much time and gas. There all day events and a 2-3hr drive. So sorry u guys I won't be able to make it :(.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
you realize minus is dead right?

Mekos: June isn't going for sure, he probably won't be at a tourney till march

I think you should really find another partner to team with
This is confusing? Are u saying he definitely isn't going. Or he might not be going. Cuz he told me he would go if th turnout is big enough. If it is too small he isn't going.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
This is confusing? Are u saying he definitely isn't going. Or he might not be going. Cuz he told me he would go if th turnout is big enough. If it is too small he isn't going.
Tant is just blindly assuming, confirm with June yourself.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i want mekos to come, i want to beat him :D
last time you went to a tourny only one pr member was there, come now when md/va can actually show you who we have at our disposal - coney, cause he said he can't make it

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
get ready for some HYPE

[yt]k7WAXLzUwQE[/yt]
Coney's face was easily the best throughout that entire video.

And so like... in the event chu ain't goin, how metro accessible is this and can someone pick me up?

Edit: ahh poo seems like chu quit brawl lol
someone halp me

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
lolol u must realize that I'm a doubles player. but I'll try my best in singles for ya. I've mastered some new tactics that really help out in singles. Also, I hung out with fino this summer so I understand oli a lil bit more :) Don't worry PS if I don't get there this time yull definitely see me at pound 5

Luckay sick matches man. Those were too fun! yull get me next time ;)

Coney

Smash Master
ack-choo-a-lee

i can come by at some point, prolly at night. mal and i are doing some stuff but she's visiting a friend at night so i'll be as free as i am in tourney

lie could i get away with not paying venue if i just came and hung out for a bit?

everyone should go out to eat afterwards imo

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
Is there a confirmed list? Seems like a lot of ppl aren't attending this for some reason...ride johns

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Me
Aposl
Lie
Logic
Omni
snoballbob
baki
korrrn
nova
Ajax

A bunch of others said they'd come if they can get a ride

BakiThaG

Smash Apprentice
If there aren't at least 15 people then im not interested in coming.
I'm going to try to shake this rust off, I'm going to need a variety of people to play

Kenrawr

Smash Master
you realize minus is dead right?
you realize he was just offering, right?

also people were just playing minus at sassy's the other night. stick to what you know and shut up :awesome:

Lie I probably can't make it to this so I can't be your TO. I'ma recommend GIMR/EE to take my place.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
@power house: ill play it if you bring it. The main tournament is what I'm focusing on.

@tant: why u no be nice!?

@Baki: think quality over quantity, it seems that many good players will be there, at least 3 are ranked. If you want good practice then come

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
@Gimr: Sweet, I think seeing the new redone/finished characters might be enough to spark the interest of people again :D I'm gonna try to make it... will probably need a pickup. Anyone from CP or near ANY metro station going? I'll pay.

@Kaffei: Switch houses with me, you live in the heart of all the best yugioh tournaments :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom