• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
sweet jesus dude i just looked at your profile what is wrong with your tongue.
it's covered with blue snow cone juice and it's really really long. :bee:

@ Adumbrodeus: once I came out I let my more feminine attributes show more, but I still act, first and formost, like what I am: a male. I'm definitely DEFINITELY not the manliest guy you'll ever meet. And a lot of the females in my group of friends are rather tough so I come across as one of the more feminine people in the group, but I still prefer watching football to shoe shopping and playing videogames to scrapbooking. On the other hand, it's not unlike me to switch between Food network and G4 interchangibly.

I've said it before and I've said it again: be who you are. Macho or feminine, don't change your identity just to fit in.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
*drives inside in patrol cart (the strobe light is rainbow colored)*

<____<

>____>

"Lookin' good gentlemen."

*backs up, and drives away*

Sanu

Smash Champion
Yeah, I still feel like an ******* for that. I'm really sorry.

Can't we be friends...?

>___>

*sniffles.*

Smooth Criminal
Sure, lol.

Anyways, yay for just being who you are! Oh, and no disrespect to people who are truly femme... but those are far and few between. I acknowledge just as Sonic has that I have feminine traits... most STRAIGHT males do too, but rarely express said traits. Regardless, putting on a full act because that's what a gay man or woman is "supposed" to act like... is just stupid.

Timbers

check me out
Gargh blargh- Random words. I had a bad day.
I don't know where I stand in this fem or masculine thing- I'm probably in the dead center, I don't really act all masculine, but i don't really act fem, actually i don't act fem at all. Anyhow, this reminds me of what I am often told when I mention something is 'cute'. My sibling often says that the word 'cute' is only used by gays... That really pisses me off when he says that, that giant homophobe. But really, even the most manly men use the word 'cute'...
I've never seen a masculine man act feminine. o.o
I'm built slender. Not like mad skinny or anything but yeah, muscle is pretty nonexistant (5'10 and 132-135lbs) I don't think I really have an ounce of effeminate personality in me though. I think some stuff is cute but I don't have the urge to ever act or follow certain patterns that would be considered feminine. I like things that blow up, videogames, fast cars, etc lol. I like the mall but I think it's fun to just hang out, not to shop for clothes or browse the latest designs. Any clothes I do buy is just off the net because I'm too lazy and lack the motivation to actually go shopping. I think the only thing you can really pin on me is hair and fashion. I don't go out of my way for either, but I care a lot about how I look.

I know what you mean about "cute" being labeled to a word only used by girls and gay guys, though. I don't actually use the word, but I appreciate something if I find it cute. I do more of the "d'awwww" and stuff, lol.
it's covered with blue snow cone juice and it's really really long. :bee:
oh **** I remember that! I actually think I asked you on AIM what it was a few months ago and you told me :laugh:

<____<

>____>

what a *** :bee:

Veril

Frame Savant
Or there's always Link. Good old, silent, grunts-only Link...

So Meno should be happy that this thread is now pretty gay, and we're arguing over who looks better.
I'd be confused if this thread wasn't really gay.

Link though... definitely link. "swoons" By far the most attractive male character. Marth... might be a guy, maybe not... A not so close second.

Moar gay.

The.End

Smash Cadet
I just came out of the closet... 10 minutes ago- Now i'm off to prancing around with a rainbow flag on my forehead. I'm happy :) But anyhow.

Moar Gay.

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
I just came out of the closet... 10 minutes ago- Now i'm off to prancing around with a rainbow flag on my forehead. I'm happy :) But anyhow.

Moar Gay.
Yay congrats! *pats you on the back like Sonic would =p*

But yeah I am definitely not the manliest of guys. I agree, be who you are and don't change for anyone. There's a good balance between my feminine and masculine traits. However, at first glance, I've always been told I don't look gay and it's probably because of my physical appearance and dressing style.

I don't mind a couple of feminine traits but for my personal taste when it comes to potential boyfriends, the ones with the a lot of masculine traits grasp my attention.

I have like two feminine gay friends and their some of the sweetest people I know. I think most people stereotype feminine gay guys as being just annoying and whatnot. In either case, we're all gay, and have many similar problems, so we should all love each other. ^.^

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

<____<

>____>

did you secretly gain mod status and not tell us Meno:mad:
lol you should join us moar in talking.

I'd be confused if this thread wasn't really gay.
Ganon though... definitely Ganon. "swoons" By far the most attractive male character. Marth... might be a guy, maybe not... A not so close second.
Moar gay.
fixed again:lick:

everyone else:

interesting....
lots o us here are looking for very masculine guys yet in the past 2 pages i've seen

"Im not the most masculine guy..." and to that im like
!?!?!?O.o??!?

are any of us men here masculine by more than just a tiny bit, or all we all diluted Fems in disguise?

anyway I*insert what 9000 others have said* too go figure @.@

but when i started to accept my gayness i did see more feminine traits showing up, and i was losing weight at the time so i even started buying clothes that fit a bit more not all baggy, still have a few of those though.
to date i've only had one person tell me i look gay, but normally i feel i tend to look underaverage. i do look at masculine men often, but i don't ignore the fem ones either, i guess cause i like too be open to lots of boyfriend options that i might neverhave.

im still wondering are there any Pit fans in here, hes the only one of age being left out...

The.End

Smash Cadet
did you secretly gain mod status and not tell us Meno:mad:
lol you should join us moar in talking.

fixed again:lick:

everyone else:

interesting....
lots o us here are looking for very masculine guys yet in the past 2 pages i've seen

!?!?!?O.o??!?

are any of us men here masculine by more than just a tiny bit, or all we all diluted Fems in disguise?

anyway I*insert what 9000 others have said* too go figure @.@

but when i started to accept my gayness i did see more feminine traits showing up, and i was losing weight at the time so i even started buying clothes that fit a bit more not all baggy, still have a few of those though.
to date i've only had one person tell me i look gay, but normally i feel i look underaverage i tend to look underaverage. i do look at masculine men often, but i don't ignore the fem ones either, i guess cause i like too be open to lots of boyfriend options that i might neverhave.

im still wondering are there any Pit fans in here, hes the only one of age being left out...
My body type isn't exactly masculine O: But like i still think like 'maybe i need to work out and get some muscles!' or something like that.. Something masculine xD
But sometimes i'll be showing some sort of feminine traits... Feminine men aren't that bad... I don't know, i don't really care about that- I'll find someone when i find someone, and it won't have anything to do with that.. although as Timbers sort of mentioned, the personality... might be the main problem.

Timbers

check me out
I don't necessarily think of feminine guys are being whiney and annoying, but it tends to escalate into that. Feminine=delicate, sensitive, and emotional. Just not things I'm interested in. Don't mistake that for affection and appreciation, by the way.

Not to label every effeminate guy on the face of the planet, but a lot of them tend to be very plastic as well. The ones I've talked to are pretty shallow human beings, and (mistakingly) put themselves before others a lot. Like I said in an earlier post, it just feels so forced. I think a lot of girly guys might be trying too hard to get that point across and in turn become a ***** about it.

interesting....

!?!?!?O.o??!?

Masculine personality is what's the focus I think, rather than masculine bodies. I don't know how many here having shopping and Degrassi on the top of their "to-do" list, but I think most here are just your run-of-the-mill guy.

Physically speaking, and I'm being honest here, I've always wanted to put on muscle. I was in weightlifting during sophomore and junior year but the effects were minimal due to, what I guess was, high metabolism. I was actually recommended to go and buy protein shakes but my parents were against it. I'm older now so obviously their opinion wouldn't make a difference, but I guess I was discouraged to lift. I've always wanted to be more built. If I started lifting again I'd probably have more effective results (if metabolism was a factor. I was 5'10 and 120lbs in highschool. I've put on about 15lbs since then doing the exact same stuff I always have) but I need to find the motivation to do it I guess.

to date i've only had one person tell me i look gay, but normally i feel i tend to look underaverage. i do look at masculine men often, but i don't ignore the fem ones either, i guess cause i like too be open to lots of boyfriend options that i might neverhave.
I actually had someone tell me that my shirt looked pretty gay last week, like, gay gay. Surprised me kind of because I never thought I dressed that way and nobody ever said anything.

And yeah again, the slender guys I don't mind, and some I find attractive, just as long as they don't have that annoying wimpy attitude about them.

meresilence0

Smash Apprentice
I like men. Period. End of discussion.

Heehee... I can haz a start controversy... I feel like my life is complete...

And I hope this is gay enough for Meno still... I fixed it single-handedly. Or is it postedly?

o_O

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
yeah some fems are more plastic than barbie, kinda sad.
my old fem tendincies were not liked alot by family and i was always told "be more masculine" so i started to hate that for a while, especially when trying at it failed. i mean who wants to keep up a faker deep voice all the time? and i think that added breaking my emotions after a time.

in fact i think the gayest pair of clothing i wear is some pants my mother loaned me for a time when i was washing and never gave them back. girl pants accentuate the *** nicely O.O. lol

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
yeah some fems are more plastic than barbie, kinda sad.
my old fem tendincies were not liked alot by family and i was always told "be more masculine" so i started to hate that for a while, especially when trying at it failed. i mean who wants to keep up a faker deep voice all the time? and i think that added breaking my emotions after a time.

in fact i think the gayest pair of clothing i wear is some pants my mother loaned me for a time when i was washing and never gave them back. girl pants accentuate the *** nicely O.O. lol
the gayest pair of clothes I ever wore is the ones I have on right now, mostly due that all my clothes look almost exactly the same, dark dark dark colors :D

Timbers

check me out
I like bootcut skinnies. Hella gay but I like them.

I have some shirts that might be a bit flamboyant in color but that's about it. Like, I think the gayest shirt I own is a black Vneck tee with a neon color design lol.

Veril

Frame Savant

I am not a fem nor am I into masculine guys. :)

I like girls and guys who are just a little, but not too, girly.

Pit is not in any way shape or form "of age". He doesn't even hit puberty until you KO him off the top.

meresilence0

Smash Apprentice
Pit is not in any way shape or form "of age". He doesn't even hit puberty until you KO him off the top. ~Veril

So true. And jeans wise... pants? I really like looking good, but I care more about waist up than down.

And also, this is the best thread ever in that the word gay is being tossed like salad here.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
[RANT]
On the topic of fems: I really, REALLY dislike fems. There's a certain amount of it I can deal with, but most of them make me wanna break their little twig-like figures in half. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ok, some of them are nice once you get to know them. However all but one of them I've run into have had major ***** complexes for no reason. I got stuck with this fabulously flaming *** in a group project for one of my first semester classes and all he did was remind the rest of the group that he was gay and we were all a bunch of tasteless homophobes if we made him do anything. A few spineless people almost went along with it too. I trumped his gay card with mine and everyone remembered "oh hey, Quin is gay too and he's not like this at all! We're suddenly safe from any threat this other kid makes because he totally had power before Quin reminded us he was gay too!" He got kicked out of the group because he refused to pull his weight. Oh, now I'm apparently the homophobic homo on campus and a few people in our GSA-ish group don't like me. Whatever, I'm meeting other gays through my friends anyway so it doesn't effect me. They just give me dirty glances from time to time...

So yeah... stuff like this happens to me every single time I deal with someone really effeminate so I've grown to hate them over the years. I'm friends with one kid who's pretty fem, but he's chill and just has some noticeable feminine tendencies. Anyway... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:[/RANT]

Now on to a happier topic, JEANS and CLOTHES!
I love Low-rise, boot cut and/or old AF flare jeans. They sit low enough on my waste to be comfortable and show off my abs when I stretch, but they're not so low that my entire pyramidalis is showing; they ride about 3/4 of an inch below my hips. As far as gay clothing goes, the only thing I have is a black shirt that says "Marriage is so gay" and even that isn't all that gay looking. Next would probably be my pink A&F button up shirt, but that's just because it's pink. The shirt is actually quite manly. Oh, my pink/orange/yellow glasses could be considered gay but that is entirely dependent on what I wear with them. Otherwise they just look really cool because the light reflects off of them in weird ways to make them really badass.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
[RANT]
On the topic of fems: I really, REALLY dislike fems. There's a certain amount of it I can deal with, but most of them make me wanna break their little twig-like figures in half. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ok, some of them are nice once you get to know them. However all but one of them I've run into have had major ***** complexes for no reason. I got stuck with this fabulously flaming *** in a group project for one of my first semester classes and all he did was remind the rest of the group that he was gay and we were all a bunch of tasteless homophobes if we made him do anything. A few spineless people almost went along with it too. I trumped his gay card with mine and everyone remembered "oh hey, Quin is gay too and he's not like this at all! We're suddenly safe from any threat this other kid makes because he totally had power before Quin reminded us he was gay too!" He got kicked out of the group because he refused to pull his weight. Oh, now I'm apparently the homophobic homo on campus and a few people in our GSA-ish group don't like me. Whatever, I'm meeting other gays through my friends anyway so it doesn't effect me. They just give me dirty glances from time to time...

So yeah... stuff like this happens to me every single time I deal with someone really effeminate so I've grown to hate them over the years. I'm friends with one kid who's pretty fem, but he's chill and just has some noticeable feminine tendencies. Anyway... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:[/RANT]

Now on to a happier topic, JEANS and CLOTHES!
I love Low-rise, boot cut and/or old AF flare jeans. They sit low enough on my waste to be comfortable and show off my abs when I stretch, but they're not so low that my entire pyramidalis is showing; they ride about 3/4 of an inch below my hips. As far as gay clothing goes, the only thing I have is a black shirt that says "Marriage is so gay" and even that isn't all that gay looking. Next would probably be my pink A&F button up shirt, but that's just because it's pink. The shirt is actually quite manly. Oh, my pink/orange/yellow glasses could be considered gay but that is entirely dependent on what I wear with them. Otherwise they just look really cool because the light reflects off of them in weird ways to make them really badass.
hmph like I said all my clothes are mostly dark colors (mostly black), oh and about three very thick jackets, that I put on to school, i feel like a tank:ohwell:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Taku that wasn't a fem that was a *insert w/e insult you want here* but lol for reversing his magic card w/ your trap card. and KW you need more bright colors.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
@ Adumbrodeus: once I came out I let my more feminine attributes show more, but I still act, first and formost, like what I am: a male. I'm definitely DEFINITELY not the manliest guy you'll ever meet. And a lot of the females in my group of friends are rather tough so I come across as one of the more feminine people in the group, but I still prefer watching football to shoe shopping and playing videogames to scrapbooking. On the other hand, it's not unlike me to switch between Food network and G4 interchangibly.

I've said it before and I've said it again: be who you are. Macho or feminine, don't change your identity just to fit in.
See, I don't mind that.

I also don't mind it if you're legitimately fem. It's cool.

What I don't like is when words like "straight-acting" are tossed around to make it seem like being gay, straight, bi, or whatever requires you to have a certain personality.

I'm not breaking steriotypes by being masculine sure, but I except that guys who aren't gay can be fem if that's their personality.

By the same token I believe that it's fine for guys who are guy to be masculine.

Basically, don't force people to be what they're not, and your sexuality has nothing to do with your personality.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Im glad that Smashboards is a place where people of all ages and types can come and enjoy there stay. :) Keep on doing what your doing, guys!

(For the record, Im straight, just wanted to let you know im happy for you guys.:))

Edit: Or girls.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Im glad that Smashboards is a place where people of all ages and types can come and enjoy there stay. :) Keep on doing what your doing, guys!

(For the record, Im straight, just wanted to let you know im happy for you guys.:))

Edit: Or girls.
cool, another outsider here, stick around I get a bit lonely when they start talking about fashion.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
cool, another outsider here, stick around I get a bit lonely when they start talking about fashion.
:laugh: Alright, alright, I'll stick around for a bit. So, do you like sports? Im partial to Baseball and.......more Baseball. :laugh: I HATE Football (American) for many reasons. Only watching the superbowl at a superbowl party. :)

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
:laugh: Alright, alright, I'll stick around for a bit. So, do you like sports? Im partial to Baseball and.......more Baseball. :laugh: I HATE Football (American) for many reasons. Only watching the superbowl at a superbowl party. :)
It's more like what sports don't I play.

I play and watch a ton of sports, football, basketball, baseball, martial arts, track, dodgeball.

I did track and football for my HS and I do intramural dodgeball, and do martial arts tournies when I can, the rest is pick-up games.

Martial arts is probably my biggest passion, I'm been doing it for years and I'm a pretty good fighter if I do say so myself.

PS. Now that I accidentally co-opted the conversation, remember folks, this isn't just for the outsiders here.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
It's more like what sports don't I play.

I play and watch a ton of sports, football, basketball, baseball, martial arts, track, dodgeball.

I did track and football for my HS and I do intramural dodgeball, and do martial arts tournies when I can, the rest is pick-up games.

Martial arts is probably my biggest passion, I'm been doing it for years and I'm a pretty good fighter if I do say so myself.

PS. Now that I accidentally co-opted the conversation, remember folks, this isn't just for the outsiders here.
Yeah guys! Get in on this. So you do Martial Arts eh? I did Aikido for a little while but ran out of money. Now Im opting to do Muay Thai. What belt did you reach? Apparantly you must be pretty good if you compete in tourneys. :bee: I LOVE Martial Arts, they are just so interesting!

Bruce Lee is my hero. He was just amazing, its sad he died so suddenly and so mysteriously. :(
Ive read all his books, and have learned some Jeet Kune Do. I stopped that as well, thanks to money trouble.I got a job, though, so now I can pay for my Muay Thai! :chuckle:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Keep in mind we have to keep it gay. ^^

Otherwise we'll get this thread locked if we get too off-topic. :urg:

Saying that: Bruce Lee is hot.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Oh, I guess your right. It would be cruel to lock a topic I was rooting for just a few minutes ago. I guess we'll have to take this conversation somewhere else. :urg: Or just gay it up.

Ive just recently started playing Paintball. It is gods gift to man!

Saying this, Paintball uniforms make guys/gals look hot. ;)

I think I can do this. :)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
See, I don't mind that.

I also don't mind it if you're legitimately fem. It's cool.

What I don't like is when words like "straight-acting" are tossed around to make it seem like being gay, straight, bi, or whatever requires you to have a certain personality.

I'm not breaking steriotypes by being masculine sure, but I except that guys who aren't gay can be fem if that's their personality.

By the same token I believe that it's fine for guys who are guy to be masculine.

Basically, don't force people to be what they're not, and your sexuality has nothing to do with your personality.
yes. I hate the idea that there are ways you can ACT gay or straight.

seriously, unless it directly involves attraction to one gender or an other, a specific action shouldn't be associated with either sexual orientation.

Cooking is no more a gay activity than a straight one. Neither is being athletic. At the end of the day, the burliest of men can go home wanting nothing but an other man to hold him and the most ethereal of men could really be one hell of a ladies man... who's to say.

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman
meh, rm88 i don know what to say. It doesnt sound gay at all maybe if i knew what you were sayin. otherwise you jus sound like some guy.

lol how do u know if somtin sounds gay anyways?[some kind of scale of measure?]

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman
A karaoke group? well good for you and good luck with that. Still i dont know what to say about your singing(lol just know you sounded like a guy).

i like lots of colors, except red. thats one of the few colors i really don't like that much
awww.... No Red, meh well, i usaully look my best in red other than that its usaully brown/blue, orange/blue, orange/brown, lol or just those colors sepearatly. Meh, I've nevor been the guy to sport pink though.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Flamers piss me off.
I'm about 5'11" or 6' tall now, and I weigh in around 155 - 160.
My typical attire consists of jeans and plain solid color shirts.
In the winter, I like solid color hoodies, and occasionally a scarf. >_>
I'm crass, vulgar, and competitive.
I'm also sensitive and empathetic.
You wouldn't be able to tell if I was gay by looking at me or even hanging out with me.
Well, my Gravitation messenger bag and pink gamecube controller might be a decent hint, but... XD

... I forget where this was going.

._.;

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Would someone be kind enough to tell me how ghey I sound here? ^___^
it doesn't sound bad or ghey to me lol

awww.... No Red, meh well, i usaully look my best in red other than that its usaully brown/blue, orange/blue, orange/brown, lol or just those colors sepearatly. Meh, I've nevor been the guy to sport pink though.
i don't hate hate the color, just don't like wearing it so much, but strangely Red is also a color that looks nice on me too..... i just don't own many things w/ that color. and i always hated having the red cursor in games like smash cause i was P1, wheres my green, lol. and my sister will hit me if i buy a pink shirt, best i can get away w/ is my stripped peach and blue shirt.

You wouldn't be able to tell if I was gay by looking at me or even hanging out with me.
Well, my Gravitation messenger bag and pink gamecube controller might be a decent hint, but... XD
O.O
i want your bag!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom