• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
It's been a pattern. We get a straight guy who's really nice, asks lots of questions, hopes the best for us all, then comes out of the closet. Me, Cashed, Hedgedawg.
Cashed is gay!?

Had no idea.

Elections tomorrow in California. Here's for the best.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
That's what they all say.
I said that for a while, then I moved out... and came out.

still single, but whatever right now i'm more worried about college. My parents, well they honestly don't believe me I don't think. They pretend like it never happened... which hurts a little but also I guess means things wont change from the way they were so it's not sooo bad.

Zerofox, never say never. unless... the answer is never. >_>

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
...still waiting for ZeroFox to come out of the closet.

It's been a pattern. We get a straight guy who's really nice, asks lots of questions, hopes the best for us all, then comes out of the closet. Me, Cashed, Hedgedawg.

If I'm wrong, I'm trying to offend you, Zero-- its just that we've all done what you're doing. So I'm pretty convinced you're just closeting right now.
well I'm not so sure. Remember Adumbrodeus is straight afterall, and he loves us :).

I like to give the benifit of the doubt. if you ARE gay Zero, don't worry, we're here for ya to accept and comfort and all that jazz. And to provide advice, support and answers as best we can.

and if you're straight, well then don;t let our haste to judge you scare you away (but take it as a lesson that others may think the same thing) We love to have supporters here :).

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Like I said, I didn't mean for it to come off as offensive-- but all your questions and hypothetical statements make me think you're trying to imagine what its gonna be like when you come out. :p

Anywho, I've been wrong before. Gaydars don't work well on the internet.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Cashed and Xsyven both think I'm gay

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Like I said, I didn't mean for it to come off as offensive-- but all your questions and hypothetical statements make me think you're trying to imagine what its gonna be like when you come out. :p

that's a blatant lie they CAN work online... hehehe I spotted Taku a mile away. he was quite shocked because, in hindsight, he said nothing that should have outed him to me.

but you're right, Zero's hypotheticals are a bit gayer than the average straight guy would be using :laugh: but still. who am I to judge?

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
I said that for a while, then I moved out... and came out.

still single, but whatever right now i'm more worried about college. My parents, well they honestly don't believe me I don't think. They pretend like it never happened... which hurts a little but also I guess means things wont change from the way they were so it's not sooo bad.

Zerofox, never say never. unless... the answer is never. >_>
Haha. The answer honestly is never. I'm straight lol.

well I'm not so sure. Remember Adumbrodeus is straight afterall, and he loves us :).

I like to give the benifit of the doubt. if you ARE gay Zero, don't worry, we're here for ya to accept and comfort and all that jazz. And to provide advice, support and answers as best we can.

and if you're straight, well then don;t let our haste to judge you scare you away (but take it as a lesson that others may think the same thing) We love to have supporters here :).
Don't worry, I'm not going to get scared away. Funny thing is, people have thought I was gay before, but I told them I wasn't. It's nice to be thought of as a supporter.

No offense taken =P

I can see why some people might think I'm gay, especially since I'm in this thread. But I'm definitely straight lol.

O.O
leave Zero alone lol.
Haha thanks!

Red Wolf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4527-8509-1299
Lol it seems that Zero is sparking a lot of attention :p

Red Wolf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4527-8509-1299
I concur, but we still love you all.
indeed!

.....hmm on a side note....there is this one guy in my other class that stares at me from time to time....just when I turn to look he quickly looks away? I am thinking of challenging him at table tennis(even though he is way too good)...but I dunno...hmm I think I will challenge him tommarow and see how it goes...after all he probably just wants to talk and nothing more :p

Blooqkazoo

Smash Journeyman
Aww... I thought I was your favourite straight person
[a cricket chirps]

Just to stay on topic, how do you know if somebody's gay or not?
I thought two of my best friends were gay but they weren't.

Edit: Cuddle n' spoon? What the heck is that?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
And though most straight guys will never admit it, they know when a dude is a babe or not.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
O.o

Super random.
Cactuar I love you.

- KirbyKaze posting on Unknown's account
Let's just make a test to see if Cactuar will wind up searching and finding this post, too.

Well, obviously. How else would you be able to judge beauty for the opposite gender? A gay person is able to tell when a woman looks "cute" in that dress.
Well, some people here are still saying they are 100%..

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Well, this could actually spawn one hell of a debate.

If the definition of homosexuality is "exclusively being physically attracted to the same sex," then how does the look of someone of the opposite gender cause an emotional response?

I'll just leave it at that.

Red Wolf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4527-8509-1299
Aww... I thought I was your favourite straight person
[a cricket chirps]

Just to stay on topic, how do you know if somebody's gay or not?
I thought two of my best friends were gay but they weren't.

Edit: Cuddle n' spoon? What the heck is that?
Lol believe me it's hard to tell who is gay or not...well besides the obvious flamers....other than that it's annoying as helll since I constantly keep questioning ppl I have a crush on at times...so I just keep to myself unless someone comes up 2 me or something...which never happens :p

bored

Smash Ace
Weird. I thought Zero was gay too. The reason for this was because he said numerous times that was he was 'completely straight' in his earlier posts. And when someone says that constantly, I somehow think in contrast to said statement. Oh well.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Well, some people here are still saying they are 100%..
there comes a point where you are gay enough that you are "gay" as in "not bi"not even a CHANCE of being bi.

Weird. I thought Zero was gay too. The reason for this was because he said numerous times that was he was 'completely straight' in his earlier posts. And when someone says that constantly, I somehow think in contrast to said statement. Oh well.
lots of straight people are insecure. not saying that's zero's case. But most straight guys shudder at the thought of being known as even slightly gay. and same issue as above. if there's absolutely no chance that you'd have sex with a dude.... you're straight... there might be a slight variance in the shade of straight, but you be straight, not bi.

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
there comes a point where you are gay enough that you are "gay" as in "not bi"not even a CHANCE of being bi.

lots of straight people are insecure. not saying that's zero's case. But most straight guys shudder at the thought of being known as even slightly gay. and same issue as above. if there's absolutely no chance that you'd have sex with a dude.... you're straight... there might be a slight variance in the shade of straight, but you be straight, not bi.
I guess I didn't realize if I said it alot, you guys would think otherwise lol.

I don't even know why I mentioned "I'm straight" so much though =P

Unrelated question: What exactly is spooning all about? I understand the concept of cuddling, but spooning?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm straight too. And if I had a girl, I would cuddle with her too. : >

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
I'm straight too. And if I had a girl, I would cuddle with her too. : >
=)

I feel like if I finally got into a relationship with a girl, I'd want to hug her and cuddle with her and just hold her in general all the time. I'm not really big into sex before marriage. I mean I guess it would be okay if you thought that the person you were with was a very probable life long partner.

Still, I do sometimes feel like a simple hug or cuddling and what have you can show someone you care about them more than sex...

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I want to be a favorite too. : <
we like all our straight friendly people lol. at least i do.

=)

I feel like if I finally got into a relationship with a girl, I'd want to hug her and cuddle with her and just hold her in general all the time. I'm not really big into sex before marriage. I mean I guess it would be okay if you thought that the person you were with was a very probable life long partner.

Still, I do sometimes feel like a simple hug or cuddling and what have you can show someone you care about them more than sex...
such a romantic. youd probably also fatten her up with chocolate daily lol. some people feel sex is overated others don't it varies from person to person.

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
we like all our straight friendly people lol. at least i do.

such a romantic. youd probably also fatten her up with chocolate daily lol. some people feel sex is overated others don't it varies from person to person.
I'd be sure to get her the "low fat" chocolate, just to make her mad!

Just kidding! =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom