• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbers

check me out
someone said something earlier about playing female characters... well I do normally
(Zelda/Shiek is my main in brawl and Jiggz was my main in melee, Mileena and Kitana were some of my mains in Mortal Kombat, though in the really early ones it was Sub-Zero and Reptile and in this Latest one it's reiko... I also played April O Neal in Ninja Turtles Tournament fighter for the genisis.)

Anyhow.... My reasoning at least is for multiple reasons:
-A) they are eye candy normally ^_^
-B) They are normally more passive, speedy, combo oriented and/or strategic... I hate just being a bruiser.
-C) most guys I know don't play as girls... so I get to be reasonably assured we won't ditto
-D) There's something rewarding about being able to say "I kicked your *** with a chick"

oh and BTW, Timbers... about how I expcted you to look.... minus the apathy
The female chars do tend to care more about getting in quick and staying in, racking up damage with consecutive moves AND DOING IT ELEGANTLY. They're fun characters to play as, I just don't recall maining any except Cassandra out of Soul Caliber. Sheik, Jiggz, Peach were all great characters out of melee though. You didn't need a reason really to play them outside of "they kicked everyone's ***."

I don't think there's a time where I'm not apathetic :bee: /moodkiller

Your tongue, lawl.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
...care more about getting in quick and staying in...
umm... can I get a giggity?
I don't think there's a time where I'm not apathetic :bee: /moodkiller
O.o I thought all gay people were fun and full of life. <_< J/K... but seriously I know people like you.... perk up a bit... the world'll be a little brighter for it.... you can have some of my flamboyant personality if you want it. ^_^

Your tongue, lawl.
I know... totally HUGE right? lawl... my prom date had the same tongue... which was awesome... my mom does too.... must be a Slovakian thing?

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I posted here a while back, forgot all about it, found it again and been lurking a bit. Well I guess Im starting to post again.

The only fighters that I have ever properly played are smash and sc2.

I dont deliberately choose to use females but as its been mentioned before theyre usually quicker and I prefer speed to power. In SC2 I used Talim. She was fast but ridiculously cheesy. "Wind, guide me!" "Im one with the wind" or something like that. But Talim was mostly awesome because my friends seemed to be incapable of guard or parry, making the game way too easy XD.

I have a question for everyone. Who here is very social and comfortable with social settings and being personal with people and who isnt? Is there a way to be more socially comfortable?

Im ridiculously shy and fairly antisocial. Even with friends I barely talk but just listen. And things like eye contact just freaks me out and I get all squirmy (something that friends abuse often :p).

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
no such thing as coincidences.. y'all are my quintuplets
Cool, do I get a t-shirt?

I dont deliberately choose to use females but as its been mentioned before theyre usually quicker and I prefer speed to power. In SC2 I used Talim. She was fast but ridiculously cheesy. "Wind, guide me!" "Im one with the wind" or something like that. But Talim was mostly awesome because my friends seemed to be incapable of guard or parry, making the game way too easy XD.
I generally tend towards male characters that look like me, but I'm always very free with my secondaries.

Which is why the entire Zelda cast in Brawl is part of my secondary squad.

I really have no issue picking up female characters though, just they rarely hit "most-used" status.

I have a question for everyone. Who here is very social and comfortable with social settings and being personal with people and who isnt? Is there a way to be more socially comfortable?
Ridiculously social, I go into situations where I know nobody and come out with contact info for the entire group, all the time.

I'm almost always hanging out with somebody or some people. It's fun.

The key is confidence, if you think you're worthwhile, you'll be able to talk to people.

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
I'm ridiculously talkative. It gets so bad sometimes when I work that the customers say to me "just shut up and scan my stuff".:laugh:

I'll talk to anyone I come across and I'll usually just chat about petty stuff. Ironically enough, I don't consider myself to have too many friends. I meet people all the time, yet I'm too selective and judgmental about who I hang out with, I think. I only have a select few friends that I would ever engage in a "deep" conversation. It takes me a long time to open up to someone and it's usually the other person that forces me to open up.

I remember in high school that I was very antisocial. I was a newspaper editor hermit, to be exact. I noticed when I came out that my personality changed a lot, too. Instead of having this wall in front of my even closest friends at the time I had instead grew our friendship even more. I had not lost a single friend when I told them I was gay, yet I had lost so many over the years because I was not telling them what I was truly feeling.

In conclusion, Transformers is an overrated movie with a muddled plot and awkward pacing.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
god I'll use any excuse for a photo
... photos...
You tease!

Well, not to sound like a **** but at the party I went to on the 4th I literally did get a "rose", and some other mildly explicit things. ;) It had been a while since I had anything happen with another guy, months even. It's only a matter of time before my friends find out and I'll be incessantly made fun of (the guy is one of my friend's closest friends whom I just met). He had a godly tongue too *blush*, but he was breathing a little too hard. He wasn't necessarily my type either, but he just looked so darn cute learning how to play the Wii. :)
Well way to kick the shet out of my story :p. Go you! Glad you had a wicked good time.

By the by: guy from club just called. He said his name, but I couldn't catch it. The guy is very Asian, to the point of not being able to speak English very well at all... I might see him again anyway though.
slut-story to a total "wtf you tard" story, lol.

EDIT: Missed the social question: depends. If it's a big group and I know at least one of them well, then I can be great with all them. If I don't know anyone and I haven't been drinking, then I can't hold conversation overly well. Small groups don't sit well with me especially unless I know people.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Cool, do I get a t-shirt?
psssh... NO... you get a polo... because polos are top tier, man.
Ridiculously social, I go into situations where I know nobody and come out with contact info for the entire group, all the time.

I'm almost always hanging out with somebody or some people. It's fun.

The key is confidence, if you think you're worthwhile, you'll be able to talk to people.
Lol... I;m ridiculously social too. Like, I'll walk into a room filled with people I've never met before, and start up a conversation wih random people. I'm the one you'll see talking to people I meet in line at amusement parks.

It's just when I'm doing normal kid stuff, like attepting to start a relaionship, or going to a party/club that I'm awkward... so.. yeah... I'm social... except when I'm supposed to be.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
YES YOU CAN :bee:
w00t w00t! ^_^

lawl. I know how to have a good time, but I'm usually not happyhappyjoyjoy unless the occasion calls for it. Which is rare. <.<

All of my solo pics tend to look just like that one. Like I died while taking the picture or something. :bee: A lot of friends that I talk to ON MSN THE MOST AWESOME MESSENGER EVER tell me the same thing, I'm like I know lol.

Flamboyant lol, no thanks
umm.. way to join the bad guys <_< nothing wrong with flambouyant either.... I can clearly see your opinion means nothing anyway... since you support MSN over AIM <_<

And you tell us you can't get a girl. Pffffffffft.
oh yes... I should probably start a coversation with: "this is my tongue... just imagine the things it can do" yeah... not in my personality to do that lawl ^.^

Everything about this statement is undeniable truth. Marry me
*nods head* yup yup... this is right.

You tease!
*bites finger seductively*
"maybe"
lol... no seriously I actually find it strange most tongues aren't this length... it just seems normal for me. Though the fact that it gets me so much attention is just fantastic (fantastic is my metro word that I use in place of the word "fabulous" which is too gay... even for me >_<)

Well way to kick the shet out of my story :p. Go you! Glad you had a wicked good time.
especially if "learning to play the wii" was a euphamism

By the by: guy from club just called. He said his name, but I couldn't catch it. The guy is very Asian, to the point of not being able to speak English very well at all... I might see him again anyway though.

Still don't know his name... This is turning from a funny ****-story to a total "wtf you tard" story, lol.
lol... you are now officially a dork... or a ditz... not sure which... but some 4-letter "d" word I guess

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
Well, as long as the guy turns out to be an interesting person. I'm not going to ask the whole "was he hot?" question. I think we all know the answer to that question. :p

And thanks. Who knows, I just might call that guy I was with too. Despite it all, he did seem really nice. But I'm half sure that it was an all an elaborate ploy by my friend for me and that guy to hook up. Whenever I'm over at her place there are always three things:

1. Lots of booze
2. A reminder of the available empty rooms
3. Nobody but girls (mostly lesbians), only one gay guy, and me

Anybody else ever have a friend or family member that obviously tried to hook you up with someone?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Props, if you know anything about how American culture stereotypes Asian guys then you'll understand why.

This applies even if you are Asian btw.

psssh... NO... you get a polo... because polos are top tier, man. Lol... I;m ridiculously social too. Like, I'll walk into a room filled with people I've never met before, and start up a conversation wih random people. I'm the one you'll see talking to people I meet in line at amusement parks.
Cool, polos are top tier.

Yeah, do the same here, you meet interesting people that way.

It's just when I'm doing normal kid stuff, like attepting to start a relaionship, or going to a party/club that I'm awkward... so.. yeah... I'm social... except when I'm supposed to be.
Definitely an expirience thing. Most kids start partying in middle school, then everyone is awkward and you all develop out of it together.

I guess you didn't do that, so, only solution is immersion therapy. In other words, do it... a lot. I helped me.

Relationships, more difficult, all I can say is confidence, and that the first few tend to be practice runs.

Heartless Prince Of Light

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle, staring at the Bridge Of Eldin
I always mained Isabella(Ivy) in Soul Calibur, so how is everyone? certainly hope you're doing much better than me, since I'm an emotional wreck holding back tears that shalt not be wasted, and is in dire need of hugs, and some Xemnas(Mansex)...hah...

@Blink777:I'm sorry I had you teary eyed...don't feel down because of me....
@Sonic the Hedgedawg: HAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE A VIRGIN!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha..hahaha...haha...ha...haaa...me too... ;-;
xD
@Everyone else: I LUFF YOUS ALL!

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Yeah, do the same here, you meet interesting people that way.
even if you never see them again... at least it was a good way to pass the time and, maybe cheer someone up... you never know when that person was having a bad day ^_^

Definitely an expirience thing. Most kids start partying in middle school, then everyone is awkward and you all develop out of it together.

I guess you didn't do that, so, only solution is immersion therapy. In other words, do it... a lot. I helped me.

Relationships, more difficult, all I can say is confidence, and that the first few tend to be practice runs.
thanks for the words sir... but, even though sometimes words can cut deeper than a sword or invigorate more than the strongest elixer... sometimes they are just words... actions what I need. Knowing what to do and doing it are entirely different things.

Heartless Princess of Light said:
@Sonic the Hedgedawg: HAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE A VIRGIN!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha..hahaha...haha...ha...haaa... me too... ;-;
xD
<_< I'll cut you... no lol... just kidding I'm a virgin by choice... as well as by situtation. It's just not something I wana do.. I wana save myself until marriage... though, honestly, I can see myself slipping and giving in during engagement... it's close enough for me.

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
I always mained Isabella(Ivy) in Soul Calibur, so how is everyone? certainly hope you're doing much better than me, since I'm an emotional wreck holding back tears that shalt not be wasted, and is in dire need of hugs, and some Xemnas(Mansex)...hah...
Awww... *huggles* A little off-topic, but here's something that'll hopefully cheer you up. My apologies if you have already seen it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5ajV5LOB9Zo

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Awww... *huggles* A little off-topic, but here's something that'll hopefully cheer you up. My apologies if you have already seen it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5ajV5LOB9Zo
*pounces on heartless* HUGGLE PILE!!!! (no mansex please... these are good clothes)

as for the link *dances*

the best vid ever.... ever ^_^

*listens to NicoNico douga again after carameldansen is over.*

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
even if you never see them again... at least it was a good way to pass the time and, maybe cheer someone up... you never know when that person was having a bad day ^_^
You never know, and if they're cool enough you can exchange contact info.

thanks for the words sir... but, even though sometimes words can cut deeper than a sword or invigorate more than the strongest elixer... sometimes they are just words... actions what I need. Knowing what to do and doing it are entirely different things.
And that's where willpower comes in good sir, you have to force yourself to take positive action, otherwise you'll be stuck in a rut for your entire life. And I can't have that happen to my twin can I?

Lol, too bad we live so far apart, otherwise I'd have to take it upon myself to drag you to parties and force you to talk to hot girls in potentially romantic situations.

But seriously, get a good friend to force you into those situations if you know you can't initiate them yourself.

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
Oh, and I just noticed everyone agreeing with me on Transformers. Thanks y'all. *cookies for everyone* Hmmm... what movie shall I diss on next. Let's see...

300, while a showcase of excellent CGI and fight choreography; it is overshadowed by the uneasiness the viewer may have towards the homosexual undertones and the lack of faithfulness to the original source from history.

And sorry guys, from now on, I'm only marrying for love... possibly once more for money. *waits for someone to get reference*

Heartless Prince Of Light

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle, staring at the Bridge Of Eldin

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Aw...how did you know?
I love that song...
*hugs*
Thank you... :D

Say, Here's a song that described who I would be in Brawl, and my feelings right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo7kQweGVWg&feature=related
**** that man.. THIS is your new song... THIS ONE. and you ain't gonna get no more from me... just do what it says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB7pQpNx-F4
(ps. I say you'll get no more sympathy from me because I care about ya and I'm tring to make ya stronger ^_^)

You never know, and if they're cool enough you can exchange contact info.
that would require Self esteem O.O

And that's where willpower comes in good sir, you have to force yourself to take positive action, otherwise you'll be stuck in a rut for your entire life. And I can't have that happen to my twin can I?

Lol, too bad we live so far apart, otherwise I'd have to take it upon myself to drag you to parties and force you to talk to hot girls in potentially romantic situations.

But seriously, get a good friend to force you into those situations if you know you can't initiate them yourself.
lol... my friends are more socially awkward than me in a lot of ways. But at least my best mate has more courage... he's just so intimidated when he's around me... he says, as long as we're together at any given time, none of the girls look at him... I'm dense... I don't notice such things... but I still think he's exagerrating.. I'm not an ugly fest, but I'm not mr hawtness

(that doesn't mean the rest of the thread is allowed to stop calling me that though)

Timbers

check me out
umm.. way to join the bad guys <_< nothing wrong with flambouyant either.... I can clearly see your opinion means nothing anyway... since you support MSN over AIM <_<
I hear a bunch of homos use AIM. :bee:

oh wait i made myself feel sad :(

300, while a showcase of excellent CGI and fight choreography; it is overshadowed by the uneasiness the viewer may have towards the homosexual undertones and the lack of faithfulness to the original source from history.
What homosexual undertones? Unless you're referring to the dozens of naked chicks the Persain dude had, which I don't think could be considered "undertones" lol.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
that would require Self esteem O.O
You have to start somewhere.

Again, I used to be exactly like you in that department, but one day I resolved that I would force myself to face every fear every chance I got till I wasn't afraid anymore.

Steeling yourself does a lot man.

lol... my friends are more socially awkward than me in a lot of ways. But at least my best mate has more courage... he's just so intimidated when he's around me... he says, as long as we're together at any given time, none of the girls look at him... I'm dense... I don't notice such things... but I still think he's exagerrating.. I'm not an ugly fest, but I'm not mr hawtness

(that doesn't mean the rest of the thread is allowed to stop calling me that though)
Not Mr. hawtness? Tell that to my sis who just walked by and commented on your pic....

Ok, get other male friends then, since you're not getting into a relationship, should be a lot easier. Then get them to push you this way.

Pick people who you can relate to but are very good at these situations. Having other other people pushing you really helps, and it's worth extra effort to make it work. Plus, you make new friends, what's not to love?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I hear a bunch of homos use AIM. :bee:

oh wait i made myself feel sad :(
lol... umm... aren't you the homo of the two of us? and aren't you the one on MSN?.... I'm no rocket scientist but...
They'd be all over you and you know it.
um.... let's put it this way.... the kind of girls that would attract.... I DON'T WANT O.O

What homosexual undertones? Unless you're referring to the dozens of naked chicks the Persain dude had, which I don't think could be considered "undertones" lol.
lol... no... probably all the half naked... okay... howabout 3/4 naked men pressed against each other sweating and thrusting for days. O.O

adumbrodeus said:
You have to start somewhere.

Again, I used to be exactly like you in that department, but one day I resolved that I would force myself to face every fear every chance I got till I wasn't afraid anymore.

Steeling yourself does a lot man.
well... congrats for having the courage and maturity that I lack ^_^

Not Mr. hawtness? Tell that to my sis who just walked by and commented on your pic....
w00t another mindless slave ^_^
honestly though... I've never found myself hot.. I knw they say that you are your own toughest critic... but average is all I can see myself as... you guys must just have SUCH LOW standards

Ok, get other male friends then, since you're not getting into a relationship, should be a lot easier. Then get them to push you this way

Pick people who you can relate to but are very good at these situations. Having other other people pushing you really helps, and it's worth extra effort to make it work. Plus, you make new friends, what's not to love?
lol... nice effort sir... nice effort... but I doubt I'll make a new group of friends witht he express purpose of getting chicks
every attempt I have just seems to fail... maybe I'm not ready for this yet ^_^

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
if anyone so much as honors that post abome me with a response, they'll feel my wrath... he's already been dealt with.

adumbrodeus
Smash Lord

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Today 01:09 AM
Current Activity: Reporting a Post
way to be ^_^ joined the club

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
well... congrats for having the courage and maturity that I lack ^_^
Now... we'll work on that.

w00t another mindless slave ^_^
honestly though... I've never found myself hot.. I knw they say that you are your own toughest critic... but average is all I can see myself as... you guys must just have SUCH LOW standards
Lol, nah man, I really doubt it. My sis has really high standards in guys. She's incredibly picky. If she says you look good, you do. Period.

You're not winning this one, sorry, there's just no way. You're good-looking, accept it.

Lol, and I hope you're not including me in that "you guys".

lol... nice effort sir... nice effort... but I doubt I'll make a new group of friends witht he express purpose of getting chicks
every attempt I have just seems to fail... maybe I'm not ready for this yet ^_^
Well, it's not really for the express purpose of getting chicks. You need people to push you in social situations so you can grow. And remember, this doesn't mean abandoning your current friends.

Still, it sounds like you stagnated in your social development, bottom line, you need a new crowd to help you. Not even a primary crowd, just a change of pace.

PS. That song Fighter is perfect for how you need to react to your current situation. You failed before? So what? Analyze your mistakes and do better next time.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
thanks a lot... pyro keeps trying to recruit me... he's obsessed with thinking that, I'm not for the straight team yet... I'm still a free agent >_< lol.

but yeah.. I'm not too worried about it. But, just 'cause our teams don't align doesn't mean we can't be friends... oh... and you can still ogle at me and refer to me as the hawtness.... in fact... please continue to do that ^_^
Haha, okay. ... H-h-h-hawtness! @_@

oh yes... I should probably start a coversation with: "this is my tongue... just imagine the things it can do" yeah... not in my personality to do that lawl ^.^

*bites finger seductively*
Maybe you should try it ... it might work ... on certain people ... ... @_@

Umm... x_x

x_x *runs off...*

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Now... we'll work on that.
good luck captain

Lol, nah man, I really doubt it. My sis has really high standards in guys. She's incredibly picky. If she says you look good, you do. Period.

You're not winning this one, sorry, there's just no way. You're good-looking, accept it.

Lol, and I hope you're not including me in that "you guys".
what are you blind? you can tell when someone else is good looking or not, even if you aren't gay. or well.. I guess I can't... because I think I'm not... even if your expert sister says so

Well, it's not really for the express purpose of getting chicks. You need people to push you in social situations so you can grow. And remember, this doesn't mean abandoning your current friends.

Still, it sounds like you stagnated in your social development, bottom line, you need a new crowd to help you. Not even a primary crowd, just a change of pace.
you are SO ambitous tonight

PS. That song Fighter is perfect for how you need to react to your current situation. You failed before? So what? Analyze your mistakes and do better next time.
lol... okay okay... I'll try... ^_^ (but only becasue that song owns my soul)

Haha, okay. ... H-h-h-hawtness! @_@
yay ^_^ *gives cookie*

Maybe you should try it ... it might work ... on certain people ... ... @_@
yeah... the wrong people

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
what are you blind? you can tell when someone else is good looking or not, even if you aren't gay. or well.. I guess I can't... because I think I'm not... even if your expert sister says so
Nah, you're good looking, but I'm not a good judge of "hot" in your case, which is what you're looking for, correct?

But my sister is, and I trust her opinion on you.

you are SO ambitous tonight
Ambition is what I do, lol. I'm always ambitious.

lol... okay okay... I'll try... ^_^ (but only becasue that song owns my soul)
There is no try...

Seriously though, it's all about persistence and will-power, no matter what you're doing.

BTW, I love that song now too, thanx for introducing me to it.

*sits down like Zelda, makes some tea, and sits there, just watching the video Sonic sent me*
*Cries*
T-thank you...
it's nice to know someone cares...and I'm not saying it in a bad way...but...you all really know how to brighten me up...
Yeah, the group here is good.

Feel better ok? I don't have any really good motivational videos, but I hope my words and feelings will suffice.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
*sits down like Zelda, makes some tea, and sits there, just watching the video Sonic sent me*
*Cries*
T-thank you...
it's nice to know someone cares...and I'm not saying it in a bad way...but...you all really know how to brighten me up...
*hugs* don't worry... the pain goes away with time... it always does... I promise. *cries just a little bit on the inside for you*
Nah, you're good looking, but I'm not a good judge of "hot" in your case, which is what you're looking for, correct?

But my sister is, and I trust her opinion on you.
Fine... but I still say she's being generous.
There is no try...

Seriously though, it's all about persistence and will-power, no matter what you're doing.
please let there be a try.... :(

BTW, I love that song now too, thanx for introducing me to it.
yay.. another person recruited... I turn people on to this sng like it's my JOB.

Haha, yeah. I'm just as introverted as you were saying you were about relationships and stuff like that. Gosh, when am I going to get out of the NBK club? Ahhhh... @_@ Ah well... whatcha gonna do...
excuse my ignorance but... NBK?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Fine... but I still say she's being generous.
I doubt it, she's not exactly the nicest person around... *understatement of the century*

please let there be a try.... :(
Lol, Star Wars quote, "there is no try, only do". The idea is, don't just think you're trying, make yourself succeed. By going in with a "try" mindset you can set yourself up for failure.

yay.. another person recruited... I turn people on to this sng like it's my JOB.
You've succeeded, congrats. That sort of song is pretty much my theme. I'm the kind of person who refuses to ever give in, no matter what the situation is.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I doubt it, she's not exactly the nicest person around... *hyperbole of the century*
wouldn't it be the OPPOSITE of a hyperbole?
Lol, Star Wars quote, "there is no try, only do". The idea is, don't just think you're trying, make yourself succeed. By going in with a "try" mindset you can set yourself up for failure.
but... then I don;t have to work as hard for it ^_^
You've succeeded, congrats. That sort of song is pretty much my theme.
lol... well.. it also reaks of win... and mi diosa sings it ^_^

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
wouldn't it be the OPPOSITE of a hyperbole?
*looks over*

Umm *facepalm*

Yeah, it was supposed to be understatement.

but... then I don;t have to work as hard for it ^_^
Hard work is made of win. Seriously, hard works beats just about everything.

lol... well.. it also reaks of win... and mi diosa sings it ^_^
Don't have to tell me twice, it's definitely one of those songs that stick with you. The fact that it's absolutely perfect for my attitudes in life doesn't hurt at all.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
*looks over*

Umm *facepalm*

Yeah, it was supposed to be understatement.
silly
Hard work is made of win. Seriously, hard works beats just about everything.
but... I wanna be lazy :( And not put myself out there where I'm vulnerab;e enough to be rejected
Don't have to tell me twice, it's definitely one of those songs that stick with you. The fact that it's absolutely perfect for my attitudes in life doesn't hurt at all.
And it will just KEEP sticking with you... lol ^_^

Timbers

check me out
lol... umm... aren't you the homo of the two of us? and aren't you the one on MSN?.... I'm no rocket scientist but...

So like I said AIM is for queers.

MSN is the only option if you ever want to be productive in life.

Sonic The Hedgedawg said:
um.... let's put it this way.... the kind of girls that would attract.... I DON'T WANT O.O
no johns

Sonic The Hedgedawg said:
lol... no... probably all the half naked... okay... howabout 3/4 naked men pressed against each other sweating and thrusting for days. O.O
If they were like, trying to buttrape each other, I'd understand. THey were wearing a substantial amount of clothing for the occasion (lolwar) and were fighting in like the dead of summer (obviously true because it was sunny outside :dizzy: my logic is flawless)

I think Xerxes was totally gay for Leonidas though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom