• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless Prince Of Light

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle, staring at the Bridge Of Eldin
Not me, I think Captain Falcon's nipples are creepy...they never stop gyrating...the Only main reason I use Peach and Zelda is to prove a point, that women make better fighters than men, case in point, Women are not afraid of blood, they're flexible, almost sometimes emotionless, and they can kick *** and look awesome in whatever they wear(Peach and Zelda).

Also, whoever doesn't like most animes because 'THE CHARACTERS ARE SO STOOPID, LOLOLOLOL!' can go kiss my ***, except for mah buddies, because they have their reasons and I understand them fully.

Zelda and Peach, and Zero Suit Samus F.T.E.E.E.W!!!!!!
F.T.E.E.E.W=For the ELEGANT EROTIC EPIC WIN!!!!!!!!!

Heartless Prince Of Light

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle, staring at the Bridge Of Eldin
ITT rat carcass

But honestly you're not bad lookin'. I'm a shallow ***got and I'd be the first one to say something if I thought otherwise. You look young yeah (like 17), aint gonna lie, but you're still "hawtness."
God, that's hawt!

Well, Here I am...

My hair is much more longer than that now...it's like...this long...well...my bangs, anyways...

ADDZ MEH ON MAISPAICE!!!

http://www.myspace.com/gary_the_demon

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
lol

This is probably the most entertaining thread on this site right now. It's in constant fluctuation between average, gay, and FABULOUS! Whenever it approaches fabulous mode, I can't help but read it with a lisp. I'm sorry to those of you who lack lisps, I don't know how it happens.

I have come up with a question though. Why do many of you gravitate towards female characters rather than manly ones? I would think that gay smashers would be fawning over CF, Link, Snake or Ike rather than Zelda and Peach.

Finally, there's nothing wrong with smiling on evil occasions, King Remo. >=D
Actually, it seems that a lot of us main/second Dedede. I personally don't (Mario main, Link secondary), but for some reason I get the feeling that a lot of us like D3.

null

Smash Apprentice
Actually, it seems that a lot of us main/second Dedede. I personally don't (Mario main, Link secondary), but for some reason I get the feeling that a lot of us like D3.
We should take a poll, because, while I "main everyone," I main some more than others. Among the long list is DDD and Zelda.

Timbers

check me out

Metà

Smash Master
I'm bisexual, so I'm only really half gay, but I main Jigglypuff and Sheik in Melee, so I at least play completely 'gay'. XD

Anyone else here go both ways?

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
I missed a whole day and now I got stuck reading three pages worth of life stories. **** it!! V-V,

Not that that's a bad thing, I like reading everyone's life stories and opinions, but I want to be part of the conversation when it's on, not when its died.

Anyway, here I go:

Oh. My. God. Best night ever.

First club sucked, but the second one was amazing. I was a little stand-off'ish at first, but then this guy... Without going into details for fear of Crimson King's wrath, I'm just going to say this: his tongue = god. He even gave me rose. Slutty thing on my part: I don't know his name. He has my number though.

I am so ridiculously happy right now, you have no idea.
THAT'S OUR BOY!! ^-^ Well man anyway, I don't know if he's a virgin or not (I'm assuming not though). ;)

I've always been the honest type, no matter how cruel or egregious the truth is. :p

I feel the same way. I mean, yeah it's cool, but it'd feel weird to pick up anyone in general at a club. Drag queens scare me >.< I'm sorry, but overly feminate guys just do that to me. I like guys to still be guys, but no offense ot anyone who may be into that stuff here =\ Clubs are cool, but if I'm going it's with friends, not to pick anyone up.

Also happy 4th
Drag queens scare me because they remind me of clowns, and clowns creep me out. I blame my dad for renting that scary alien clown movie when I was a kid. -_- Bleck! I hope I'm not offensive to those who are part of this association. However I will admit, when I saw 'To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything' I got to say that they sure know how to be the life of the party. XD

clubbing isn't my scene... I know I'm extroverted with peope I know.... but at a club or a party I cam up and become awkward and silent.

As for gay clubs... as much as I'm all for the gays, I don;t think I could ever set foot into one. Some of my friends have been but... I mean... it's rather different... Believe it or not... MORE people want to get into MORE PEOPLE'S pants... and there are occasionally drag queens... who severely creep me out.
I just gave my reason above about drag queens. As for being shy, I totally am so I'm screwed. Well actually, literally, I won't be. :p Ugh, I'm hoping to make more friends with people here since my city is like a great place for where homosexuals and heterosexuals live in peace and can enjoy themselves at night. ;)

Okay the story: it's senior year of highschool. It's finally set in that I haven't kissed a girl yet. I KNOW this one girl has the hots for me... mainly because she found my journal and thought I was incredibly witty. I dunno... that's what attracts her, but I knew it was a sure thing. Anyway... we go out on a date... just because.

Long story short. It goes all wrong, she insists on paying and driving, her friend gets drunk and wants to her to pick her up but NOT have me there. She wants us to go out drinking... and I pull the "this relationship is over :(" thing when I say... "no" And it's going theough my head... if I say no... it's over... but I don;t wanna go

Anyway... she takes me home... we are in my driveway.. I know it would be a lmae first kiss, but I decide to go for one anyway... So.. I lean in.. you know, to let her know what I'm going for. and... I get nothing from her. I pause... hold myself out for a few... awkward seconds.... then I start to retract. Then, as SOON as I retract... she moves in... so I'm like **** So I try to move BACK in, but she's already gone.. so we get caught in kinda an awkward kiss/hug limbo... and I end up giving her the long reaching hug, patting her on her back and saying "night"

As soon as she drove out of sight, I stomped and flailed shouting "STUPID STUPID KYLE!" in my head. But, in hindsight... I'm glad we didn't kiss... I want it to be more special.

I disagree... Exhibit A: the rat carcass itself:
I wished I had a story like your's. I'm still in high school, but nothing happens to me. I study, I hang with friends, I don't date much (or not at all), I like video games, and I like to write my thoughts into sentences (and sometimes lyrics or novels). I'm pathetic to still not have kissed another person. -_- And if that's not enough, I don't know how to french kiss. Got advice anybody? All I do is see movies and how do I imitate what I can't feel?!! Life is horrible when your learning all these things for the future.

Also, I think your a stud, but I'm almost 17 so what do I know. ;) Call me in a few years lol. Just kidding... not really. XD I don't get why people like to pop their collars open though like peacocks. Enjoy looking young. If you really want to look older, try to grow stubble. I'm still a teen, but that turns me on for some weird reason. -o-?

ITT rat carcass

But honestly you're not bad lookin'. I'm a shallow ***got and I'd be the first one to say something if I thought otherwise. You look young yeah (like 17), aint gonna lie, but you're still "hawtness."
You look great, so I don't know what your talking about. You just need some help with what you choose to wear. For example, your face is great (no blemishes I can tell) but your glasses are a bit big. Try contacts or black glasses. Your piercing is cool, but whenever I think of people with those, they are usually into punk/metal so yeah. I got no comment on it. Your hair is fine also. For clothing, just get a nice polo shirt or white (or black if you want) buttoned-up shirt, a nice belt/and or accessories, and voila. Paired with jeans and nice shoes (preferabbly Vans - that's what I assume you wear). There you go, totally yourself and still chic. ;)

God, that's hawt!

Well, Here I am...

My hair is much more longer than that now...it's like...this long...well...my bangs, anyways...

ADDZ MEH ON MAISPAICE!!!

http://www.myspace.com/gary_the_demon
I like your medallion and I wonder what you look like now. Your hair looks like it suits you really well. Some people look good with short hair, like my brother, and some look good with longer hair, like me.

I'm bisexual, so I'm only really half gay, but I main Jigglypuff and Sheik in Melee, so I at least play completely 'gay'. XD

Anyone else here go both ways?
Here I go again. I'm a bisexual but I lean more to the gay side when considering the Kinsey's scale. Anyway, I main random. It's as simple as that. I'm too nice to say who I don't like since I respect and actually like playing as everyone. However, just like I have a tendency towards one side, I much favor Zelda, because she suits my style, as well as Lucario and Zero Suit Samus. But ask anyone I've played and I can deal pretty good damage and kill lives with all the characters.

It depends on what your preference is, whether you like to charge and keep attacking nonstop, do it in a routine with patience and striking at the right moment, comboing until you decide its execution time, spamming continuously (which is a horrible strategy), countering when being attacked, etc.

PS: I hear Desu is that good!! :o

Garquille14

Smash Apprentice
I'm not gay myself, but one of my friends was, who was nerdy and such, would beat me down severely in Melee. I was never good in Melee (only SSB64), but he was still really freakin' good. I don't see him anymore, though.

Don't mind me, just passing by. *whistles*

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Also, I think your a stud, but I'm almost 17 so what do I know. ;) Call me in a few years lol. Just kidding... not really. XD I don't get why people like to pop their collars open though like peacocks. Enjoy looking young. If you really want to look older, try to grow stubble. I'm still a teen, but that turns me on for some weird reason. -o-?
collar was popped by accident... but I liked it so I kept it. Also.. I'm incapable of growing facial hair >_< seriously I'm not a hairy person... at all... I mature way too slow... but at least I convieniently only rarely have to shave

For the people who've never been kissed, well I've had more then a few gfs and I guess my best advice here is, be confident. If you're not naturally confident, work on it, it's an acquired thing and it comes from being socially extroverted and having a good self-image.

For the former, speak up when you're with friends, don't be in the background. For the latter, the important thing is to really tell yourself that you are a good person, and don't let issues bring you down.

Really, all in the mindset.

Oh, and Hedgedawg, you have no excuse, you're God's gift to women for pete's sake, go to a club and pick up a girl right now.

But seriously, you're pretty attractive, you really shouldn't have an issue.

Edit: Oh, and there's nothing wrong with looking young, hasn't hurt me, I look several years younger then I am as well.
somehow I doubt you look as young as me... anyway... yeah.. clubbing ain't my scene :-P
As for the kissing thing... well... to tell you a little bit about me:
I'm not a normal person. Complare me to other kids my age (if you call 20/21 year olds kids) and you'll see... In some ways, Im way more mature (I think I'm more morally developed than most and I'm perfectly capable of having fun with adults) but in some ways I'm far LESS mature... like, I still freak out like a child over christmas and stuff ^_^ but I'm also less socially matur I guess. I'm just bad at the whole dating thing... maybe I put women on too much of a pedestal, but I want my first kiss to be something uber special... just as I want my first serious relationship to be. And, as outgoing and extroverted as I am in the normal course of my life (start up conversations with total strangers, make myself the center of attention with friends) I'm SOOOO introverted and awkward when it comes to relationships...

oh... and I forgot... I HAVE kissed a girl.... but she was a brazen hussy... she was just giving it away to anyone who asked:
exhibit B:

Timbers

check me out
You look great, so I don't know what your talking about. You just need some help with what you choose to wear. For example, your face is great (no blemishes I can tell) but your glasses are a bit big. Try contacts or black glasses. Your piercing is cool, but whenever I think of people with those, they are usually into punk/metal so yeah. I got no comment on it. Your hair is fine also. For clothing, just get a nice polo shirt or white (or black if you want) buttoned-up shirt, a nice belt/and or accessories, and voila. Paired with jeans and nice shoes (preferabbly Vans - that's what I assume you wear). There you go, totally yourself and still chic. ;)
Lawl I took that picture at 2 in the morning, I wasn't looking to make a fashion statement. I have contacts, but I don't wear them at 2am. I'm too cheap to buy new glasses (lol 80 bucks **** that) and I only wear them at night anyways so I don't really care what they look like, and I don't wear my nice shirts to bed. :bee:

I wear a lot of polo shirts, but they're uncomfortable as all hell. I'm not gonna wear them to bed. VANS are awesome. I wear them religiously.

Anyways I wasn't really asking for fashion tips, just emphasizing the "rat carcass is awesome hair-style" thing. Sorry if it came off like that and inevitably kind of wasted your time typing that, but I wasn't really looking for pointers.

And metal is quite kickass.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Good grief this thread moves quickly. ._.; I wish I knew what you people were talking about half... if not MOST of the time. Well actually I look back, read, and then understand... but still. ^^;

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
someone said something earlier about playing female characters... well I do normally
(Zelda/Shiek is my main in brawl and Jiggz was my main in melee, Mileena and Kitana were some of my mains in Mortal Kombat, though in the really early ones it was Sub-Zero and Reptile and in this Latest one it's reiko... I also played April O Neal in Ninja Turtles Tournament fighter for the genisis.)

Anyhow.... My reasoning at least is for multiple reasons:
-A) they are eye candy normally ^_^
-B) They are normally more passive, speedy, combo oriented and/or strategic... I hate just being a bruiser.
-C) most guys I know don't play as girls... so I get to be reasonably assured we won't ditto
-D) There's something rewarding about being able to say "I kicked your *** with a chick"

oh and BTW, Timbers... about how I expcted you to look.... minus the apathy

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
People I main in varoius videogames:

Smash- Peach, Zelda

Tekken- Nina, Lili, Asuka

Soul Calibur- Sophitia, Ivy, Raphael

Street Fighter- Chun-Li, Cammy, Rose

MVC- Rogue, Storm, Tron Bonne

King of Fighters- King, that is all

Guilty Gear- Millia, I-No

Rival Schools *heart*- Momo, Yurika, Ran

I do see a trend emerging from this, lol.

4 Heartless: Hopefully a good night's sleep has helped you out. I'm still going through this issue of knowing that this guy likes me and I like him but we both can't say or do anything (he's going to study abroad in France next month until next May). Love sucks 85% of the time, but I feel it is worth dozens of heartbreaks when you eventually do find that one who you love and loves you back. I'm still waiting too, but don't stress yourself out over one guy. My friend's solution when I was depressed; invite your friend over and have a Supemodel Fashion Documentary Hour, that is if you have ever watched Superstar. *love*

And for all the new posters: Hi!!! :) Don't be afraid to post again here. Most of us don't bite, at least I don't.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
In the same boat as Xsyven and Momo: this thread is moving way too fast for me to keep up with :(.

From what I've caught though: thanks to everyone who supported my sluttiness. Freaking great night, and I wish I didn't stop him from going as far as he was trying ;).

And I play Zelda because I like her strengths in defensive play: in no matter what game I play, I'm always better on the defense. That being said, I do play female characters more often than male (Sophitia in SC, Jean Grey in X-Men, and Galadriel was the first character I designed for a Lord of the Rings mod I made).

EDIT: Omg Heartless! *hugs* You had me all teary eyed. You'll make it through it: be strong.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I pick chars which work with my fighting style, I don't gender discriminate.

So, my main is Marth.

My secondaries are *takes a deep breath* Zelda, Sheik, Ganondorf, Link, Toon Link, Ike, Wolf, and PT.

somehow I doubt you look as young as me... anyway... yeah.. clubbing ain't my scene :-P
As for the kissing thing... well... to tell you a little bit about me:
I'm not a normal person. Complare me to other kids my age (if you call 20/21 year olds kids) and you'll see... In some ways, Im way more mature (I think I'm more morally developed than most and I'm perfectly capable of having fun with adults) but in some ways I'm far LESS mature... like, I still freak out like a child over christmas and stuff ^_^ but I'm also less socially matur I guess. I'm just bad at the whole dating thing... maybe I put women on too much of a pedestal, but I want my first kiss to be something uber special... just as I want my first serious relationship to be. And, as outgoing and extroverted as I am in the normal course of my life (start up conversations with total strangers, make myself the center of attention with friends) I'm SOOOO introverted and awkward when it comes to relationships...
No, I look younger.

When I'm clean-shaven at least, which I usually am. People who are about my height often think I'm a junior in HS (I'm 6'3" so they're rather rare, but it tells you how young my features are, my height is the only thing that off-sets it).

You seem a great deal like me in in regards to maturity. I've actually got good friends dating back to the WWII generation for pretty much the same reason as you can talk to them, I outpace a lot of people in my generation in terms of maturity.

I also used to be a lot less socially mature due, but over time I've grown out of that, for the most part. Still miss a few things. I caulk this up to being homeschooled up to my soph year of HS. Funny story there.

Not the holiday part though.

As for putting women on a pedistle, I did too. Lol, really happens until you have your first real relationship for a lot of guys IMO.

So... wait, are you my long-lost twin or something? You seem so much like me, and we're the same age... weird.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
As for the kissing thing... well... to tell you a little bit about me: I'm not a normal person. Complare me to other kids my age (if you call 20/21 year olds kids) and you'll see... In some ways, Im way more mature (I think I'm more morally developed than most and I'm perfectly capable of having fun with adults) but in some ways I'm far LESS mature... like, I still freak out like a child over christmas and stuff ^_^ but I'm also less socially matur I guess. I'm just bad at the whole dating thing... maybe I put women on too much of a pedestal, but I want my first kiss to be something uber special... just as I want my first serious relationship to be. And, as outgoing and extroverted as I am in the normal course of my life (start up conversations with total strangers, make myself the center of attention with friends) I'm SOOOO introverted and awkward when it comes to relationships...
Awwr, you sound like a really nice and sweet guy. Too bad you're not on our team, heh. I'm sure you'll find somebody really soon if you just keep doing what you're doin'. The hawtness you've got won't hurt, either, if I may say so, hah.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
fighting game mains.
Oooh, my turn.

Smash: Samus...forever Samus

Metroid Prime Hunters: Do I really have to say it?

Super Street Fighter II Turbo: Chun-Li

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike: Elena (Super Arts II)

Soulcalibur: Sophitia, Talim, Amy(omfg I <3 Amy)

The only fighting game where I play as guys is Marvel vs. Capcom 2. I get to show off my mad skills with my favorite Marvel Super Hero!

Behold!

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
I love Ivy in SC2.

She always felt like she flowed better than most of the characters. Not to mention crazy range with that whip sword! I think she got something like 3 unblockable moves. Obviously I wasn't exactly great at this game, but it was so much fun to spam the toe stab all match and make your friends hop around uncontrollably.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Smash: Peach, Zelda and Lucas

Tekken: Xiaoyu and Lili

Soul Calibur: Amy, Xianghua, and Talim

Those are pretty much the only fighting games I really play... even though I don't have Tekken or Soul Calibur anymore. I never played Guilty Gear before, but I already know that my favorite would be Bridget... don't ask why. ._. In the upcoming game, BlazBlue I think my favorite so far is Rachel. In Touhou 10.5, Scarlet Weather Rapsody I like Reisen and Yuyuko the most... if anybody here even knows what Touhou (or Toho) is anyway. ^^;

I usually play as girls 98% of the time, if there were more male characters like Bridget then I'd play as them! 8D *shot* ... seriously though. ^^; I also like Lucas, but only because he's so timid and cute and stuff! >w< ... also his fighting style is fun. With me I choose characters I like and then get used to the fighting style rather than choosing who's fighting style fits me most... I don't like playing as characters I don't like, and I ESPECIALLY hate playing as a character I don't like when my opponent chooses my favorite character. Having to fight my favorite character makes me sad and not want to play... unless I'm also playing as the same character that is. =3

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I use girl character's quite commonly... (When I can.)

To the people that I play video games with the most,I just say "It's because I believe female's are superior!"

(These are the people that would never understand me if I told them I were transgendered... so I have to find something to say...)

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace

To the people that I play video games with the most,I just say "It's because I believe female's are superior!"

(These are the people that would never understand me if I told them I were transgendered... so I have to find something to say...)
Well, females ARE superior. ^__^

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Fighting mains
Forgot about Dizzy from guilty gear... but that's because she's just so FUN... and, OMG, the first time I beat Boss I-No was SOOOO epic. All I can say is thank GOD for delayed-release thunder kunai. It was epic win... Omni and I were laughing SO hard

No, I look younger.

When I'm clean-shaven at least, which I usually am. People who are about my height often think I'm a junior in HS (I'm 6'3" so they're rather rare, but it tells you how young my features are, my height is the only thing that off-sets it).

You seem a great deal like me in in regards to maturity. I've actually got good friends dating back to the WWII generation for pretty much the same reason as you can talk to them, I outpace a lot of people in my generation in terms of maturity.

I also used to be a lot less socially mature due, but over time I've grown out of that, for the most part. Still miss a few things. I caulk this up to being homeschooled up to my soph year of HS. Funny story there.

Not the holiday part though.

As for putting women on a pedistle, I did too. Lol, really happens until you have your first real relationship for a lot of guys IMO.

So... wait, are you my long-lost twin or something? You seem so much like me, and we're the same age... weird.
lol... at least, for you, clean shaven is different from scruffy. Hair does not grow on my face... lol.

As for the whole Twin thing, get in line... lol
My best mate in high school, she and I were DEFFINITELY cut from the same cloth. Like our brains worked almos exactly the same.... no-one in my class understood our relationship though, becuase we were BEST friends, not boyfriend and girlfriend (she was already taken) but mainly.. they didn't understand why she was hangin' out with a loser like me because she's INCREDIBLY hot and I was a dork. But, yeah.. we were so close. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to her at all... but, you know, you get over it, and then you realize that you still have a hell of a lot in common... it was one of those things where I met her at an unfortunate time... If I'd ever met her when she was available, I'd probably have her, but since I met her when she was taken, we got to be good friends instead... and, the way I see it, I'm fine with that now, becuase she's managed to become one of my best friends and that lasts longer than arm candy. We were such dorks together... ask any of our teachers ^_^

Anyway, then there's Pyrogamer who swears we are long lost twins. Mainly because we think the same... are about the same age, have the same sense of humor. have the same likes and dislikes.... actually... I think he might be my clone... if God made a gay jewish clone of me >_< Yeah.. 'tis a shame we live so far away for each other... we can't hang out too much. Plus, he's a good smasher, obviously, so he'd be great competition to keep around.

Then there's you I guess...

and... of course, my REAL twin sister (yes I'm a twin in real life)

Awwr, you sound like a really nice and sweet guy. Too bad you're not on our team, heh. I'm sure you'll find somebody really soon if you just keep doing what you're doin'. The hawtness you've got won't hurt, either, if I may say so, hah.
thanks a lot... pyro keeps trying to recruit me... he's obsessed with thinking that, I'm not for the straight team yet... I'm still a free agent >_< lol.

but yeah.. I'm not too worried about it. But, just 'cause our teams don't align doesn't mean we can't be friends... oh... and you can still ogle at me and refer to me as the hawtness.... in fact... please continue to do that ^_^

Metà

Smash Master

Well, some of the best characters in Melee were female. Sheik, Samus, Peach, Marth (LOL). Hell, Sheik was considered the best in the game for a while.

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
This is probably the most entertaining thread on this site right now. It's in constant fluctuation between average, gay, and FABULOUS! Whenever it approaches fabulous mode, I can't help but read it with a lisp. I'm sorry to those of you who lack lisps, I don't know how it happens.
I've lisped all my life, and while most people tell me that it's not all that noticible it's PAINFULLY obvious to me! I actually find it rather frustrating... and I don't know why, heh heh.

I have come up with a question though. Why do many of you gravitate towards female characters rather than manly ones? I would think that gay smashers would be fawning over CF, Link, Snake or Ike rather than Zelda and Peach.
Wolf is made of hot and win, and thus I love playing as him. Fox too, for the same reason, even though he's less win than in Melee. Diddy sometimes (only ever in the pink outfit; Diddy's in the closet! Dixie's!), and Lucas if I'm bored. However, I do LOVE playing Samus. Wolf and Samus are my mains, but I actually gravitate towards males. Especially the hot furry males. *laughs*

From what I've caught though: thanks to everyone who supported my sluttiness. Freaking great night, and I wish I didn't stop him from going as far as he was trying ;)
Since the praise is out of the way, I'm going to be a little more realistic. *steels himself for hate* Glad that you had fun mate, good show! And yay for fun! Heh, I admit I've got a large number of very very slutty fantasies, but I don't think I could go through with them at all. One of the reasons why I wouldn't go to clubs myself; the times I've gone, people wanted in my pants, and I simply wasn't interested.

Not knowing your sexual experience, I simply want to offer a little word of warning about a trap I nearly fell into, and watched friends fall into themselves. Success in sex breeds only a desire for more, and hormones cloud judgement. Have fun, mate, but be careful, okies? I very nearly slipped into a slutty state, but watching someone I cared about fall into that path scared me the hell away from it.

Still, not trying to dampen the excitement and fun. You had a good time, and you got some! I don't know why, but despite all my funniness in this thread, I feel obligated to be a voice of reason... wanted or not. Hope I don't ruffle feathers...

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Well, females ARE superior. ^__^
I know, I know... That makes using it as an excuse even better. XD

Well, some of the best characters in Melee were female. Sheik, Samus, Peach, Marth (LOL). Hell, Sheik was considered the best in the game for a while.
Well I'm mainly referring to playing Mario Kart Wii, where I play as a Mii of me. They don't understand... XD

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Since the praise is out of the way, I'm going to be a little more realistic. *steels himself for hate* Glad that you had fun mate, good show! And yay for fun! Heh, I admit I've got a large number of very very slutty fantasies, but I don't think I could go through with them at all. One of the reasons why I wouldn't go to clubs myself; the times I've gone, people wanted in my pants, and I simply wasn't interested.

Not knowing your sexual experience, I simply want to offer a little word of warning about a trap I nearly fell into, and watched friends fall into themselves. Success in sex breeds only a desire for more, and hormones cloud judgement. Have fun, mate, but be careful, okies? I very nearly slipped into a slutty state, but watching someone I cared about fall into that path scared me the hell away from it.

Still, not trying to dampen the excitement and fun. You had a good time, and you got some! I don't know why, but despite all my funniness in this thread, I feel obligated to be a voice of reason... wanted or not. Hope I don't ruffle feathers...
yeah... I'd mirror what he says^

'course, I'm mr. good-boy catholic virgin, so my opinion may not mean much... but, from my observations, in the gay world, you're gonna have to be alot more wary of becoming, for lack of a better word, too slutty than you would in the straight world. Just based on mostly true stereotypes, Men are a lot hornier than women... so in the straight world, there tends to be some balancing act going on... but in the gay playing field... both people are normally urged by hormones to go farther than they otherwise might. You guys know me, I'm not trying to bash homosexuality because of this.. I'm just saying, be careful... almost every, if not every, gay person I know is sexually active.

It's a dangerous world out there if you wanna keep from becoming too slutty. You've gotta know what you want ahead of time and stick to it in the heat of the moment
. But, apparently you resisted, I'm guessing because you didn't want to, deep down, and not becuase of somethng shallow... regardless, I'm proud of you for resisting.

*pats for Blink*

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Aww, thanks guys. That's adorable.

And don't worry, I wasn't going to go all the way with him and I didn't want to anyway. I know I'm not ready for that yet. What I meant by "let him go further" was just certain touching things.

I'm just happy that I stepped way out of my element and had a great time doing so... And that tongue... *giggles*

EDIT: In case there is some innuendo I don't know about, I did mean "gave me A rose" (as opposed to "gave me rose") in my original post.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725

And don't worry, I wasn't going to go all the way with him and I didn't want to anyway. I know I'm not ready for that yet. I'm just happy that I stepped way out of my element and had a great time doing so... And that tongue... *giggles*
god I'll use any excuse for a photo

even if it's far less flattering:

yeah... we're proud of you Blink and happy you had a good time doing what you were doing

Daysoo

Smash Ace
So I missed out on Pride. Again. XD
It's my own fault, but at least I didn't miss out on much.
Apparently it was kind of a bust this year.
Ah, well. Still got the FAST1 tournament to look forward to. n_n

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
FAST1 tournament? when is this? What is this? a brawl thing? is it soon, Is it fun?

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice

And don't worry, I wasn't going to go all the way with him and I didn't want to anyway. I know I'm not ready for that yet. What I meant by "let him go further" was just certain touching things.

I'm just happy that I stepped way out of my element and had a great time doing so... And that tongue... *giggles*

EDIT: In case there is some innuendo I don't know about, I did mean "gave me A rose" (as opposed to "gave me rose") in my original post.
You would have had me fooled. :chuckle: That's what I was thinking earlier when you posted your story too. Well, not to sound like a **** but at the party I went to on the 4th I literally did get a "rose", and some other mildly explicit things. ;) It had been a while since I had anything happen with another guy, months even. It's only a matter of time before my friends find out and I'll be incessantly made fun of (the guy is one of my friend's closest friends whom I just met). He had a godly tongue too *blush*, but he was breathing a little too hard. He wasn't necessarily my type either, but he just looked so darn cute learning how to play the Wii. :)

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
lol... at least, for you, clean shaven is different from scruffy. Hair does not grow on my face... lol.
Lol, true.

As for the whole Twin thing, get in line... lol
My best mate in high school, she and I were DEFFINITELY cut from the same cloth. Like our brains worked almos exactly the same.... no-one in my class understood our relationship though, becuase we were BEST friends, not boyfriend and girlfriend (she was already taken) but mainly.. they didn't understand why she was hangin' out with a loser like me because she's INCREDIBLY hot and I was a dork. But, yeah.. we were so close. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to her at all... but, you know, you get over it, and then you realize that you still have a hell of a lot in common... it was one of those things where I met her at an unfortunate time... If I'd ever met her when she was available, I'd probably have her, but since I met her when she was taken, we got to be good friends instead... and, the way I see it, I'm fine with that now, becuase she's managed to become one of my best friends and that lasts longer than arm candy. We were such dorks together... ask any of our teachers ^_^

Anyway, then there's Pyrogamer who swears we are long lost twins. Mainly because we think the same... are about the same age, have the same sense of humor. have the same likes and dislikes.... actually... I think he might be my clone... if God made a gay jewish clone of me >_< Yeah.. 'tis a shame we live so far away for each other... we can't hang out too much. Plus, he's a good smasher, obviously, so he'd be great competition to keep around.

Then there's you I guess...

and... of course, my REAL twin sister (yes I'm a twin in real life)
Lol, that's really funny...

And we have it in common, I've got a number of people who seem to be my twin as well, most of them friends at school.

No twin sister, but my mom has a twin sister.

I don't know, wierd coincidence, right?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Lol, true.

Lol, that's really funny...

And we have it in common, I've got a number of people who seem to be my twin as well, most of them friends at school.

No twin sister, but my mom has a twin sister.

I don't know, wierd coincidence, right?
no such thing as coincidences.. y'all are my quintuplets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom