• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I prefer something with a little more depth. ;)
Lol, that's why it's a MK cut, no depth but awesome anyway.

@ adumbrodeus... I used to do buzzcuts all the time... since then... I've changed, as a person, so I keep different hair as part of the new me ^_^... but I do remember how easy they were <_<
Lol, well I just love my buzzcut, everyone tells me I look awesome and NO WORK. Plus it fits my general look really well (hipster or beach bum depending on where I am). I gotta admit, the "no work" part was most appealing to me, but looking good in general is awesome.

I am not going to lie, most cosplay makes me lol. I would never discourage someone from cosplaying, but a lot of it is admittedly horribly done. :ohwell:
Some people just cosplay better then others...

Really, it's hard to do right unless you look a lot like the character, and in general you have to look good (be physically fit, have a good face, etc.).

Or, you need to go with an elaborate costume that disguises your features (heavy armor tends to be good for this).

If you do it well, there's no problem, but if not....

My one expirience with cosplaying involved overhearing comments about how hot I was from girls who weren't in the convention so... yeah if you did a good job you should hear stuff like that.

oh chicks flock to me... because I'd be such a good friend... but guys flock to me too... and that kind of makes possibly interested girls flock to me less. >_< And I have no muscles... I'm a cross country runner... scrawny is what I do.
Cool, you're a trackie too

*high-fives*

But seriously, having muscles in places other then the legs does help a lot more then you'd expect. A lot of speed comes from upper body.

Granted, I'm a sprinter, but the distance coach for my school punneled it into our runners' heads so much that everyone knew his philosophy on this.

And our team was good, really good. We were one of the top track teams in the state overall with a lot of consistency.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
@adumbrodious: yeah... muscles help sprinters a hell of a lot more than distance runners.. we need to be lean. Still you just get cooler by the minute... sharing all my interests.
only I'm not openly gay :bee: I've never told anyone or let anyone know I was, unless I felt I could trust them. Which isn't too many people right now. Previous relationships (two of them :ohwell: ) were both because of me knowing he was gay, or at least liked guys. I'm still not at the point yet where I can go frolic and tell everyone I'm hot for dudes.
well then... I guess your situation si not enviable.

dunno what to say about the metro bit. It seems like you're still trying to figure it out yourself, and I'm not great at giving advice about things I haven't experienced myself :dizzy:
meh... I know myself well enough... it's just finding someone who wants me as I am that's the tough bit.

As for the prom thing. I think I've got a story that'll one-up that. My sister's freshman year. I drive her to the thing because 1) her boyfriend can't drive and 2) parents are out of town. SO I DRIVE HER THERE EXPECTING TO DROP HER OFF AND LEAVE. No. Her boyfriend is like, 45 minutes late for whatever god**** reason. Do you know how weird it is to be at a prom with your sister and people wondering if you're actually together :dizzy: I couldn't just leave her cause the off chance the guy never showed up she'd be 1) heartbroken and 2) stuck at the prom, I was her only source of transportation. BUT STILL IT'S WEIRD.
yeah... he should have had a **** car. I have a twin sister though, so I can DEFINITELY sympathise with people thining your sister is your girlfriend if thye don't know you are brother and sister.

And, I have better crash and burn storries than prom... more than one ends with
girl: "I love you.... like a brother" *hugs*
Kyle: Thanks! *smiles* *dies inside* :crying:

Timbers

check me out
Some people just cosplay better then others...

Really, it's hard to do right unless you look a lot like the character, and in general you have to look good (be physically fit, have a good face, etc.).

Or, you need to go with an elaborate costume that disguises your features (heavy armor tends to be good for this).

If you do it well, there's no problem, but if not....

My one expirience with cosplaying involved overhearing comments about how hot I was from girls who weren't in the convention so... yeah if you did a good job you should hear stuff like that.
Well I moreso meant the actual costumes themselves. Cardboard swords and cheap fabric usually don't look that great.

I've seen some great cosplayers before. I have no doubt you did a good job :bee:. Like anything else, your result will be based on how much time and effort you put into the costume and the overall character. Most people seem to forget that from some (a lot) of the costumes I've seen.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I just need to tell you before I forget again. Timbers, your avatar and sig combination is complete win

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
@adumbrodious: yeah... muscles help sprinters a hell of a lot more than distance runners.. we need to be lean. Still you just get cooler by the minute... sharing all my interests.
Yeah, but my point was it's a balance, don't overdo it, but they're useful for the end kick. Being wiry tends to be best overall for distance runners as far as I heard.

Basically my school's distance coach told the distance team, "if you can't run a 58 second or better 400, you won't win". Again, I'm not too sure of distance dynamics, but I know that it was really REALLY effective. Even when other schools had distance stars and we ended up taking the majority of the scoring positions.

To accomplish this, he told them to use the weight room and gain muscle mass. Just because it worked so well, I gotta say that there's something to it.

And thanx, once a trackie, always a trackie.

Well I moreso meant the actual costumes themselves. Cardboard swords and cheap fabric usually don't look that great.

I've seen some great cosplayers before. I have no doubt you did a good job :bee:. Like anything else, your result will be based on how much time and effort you put into the costume and the overall character. Most people seem to forget that from some (a lot) of the costumes I've seen.
Lol, actually mine was nice because the costume didn't require much work as far as weapons and stuff. It was mostly my physically appearance (with a few creative edits) and my acting that was important.

That's because I actually had stuff that was amazingly close to the real deal for the clothes my character used and I had really good props available.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Yeah, but my point was it's a balance, don't overdo it, but they're useful for the end kick. Being wiry tends to be best overall for distance runners as far as I heard.

Basically my school's distance coach told the distance team, "if you can't run a 58 second or better 400, you won't win". Again, I'm not too sure of distance dynamics, but I know that it was really REALLY effective. Even when other schools had distance stars and we ended up taking the majority of the scoring positions.

To accomplish this, he told them to use the weight room and gain muscle mass. Just because it worked so well, I gotta say that there's something to it.

And thanx, once a trackie, always a trackie.
I could never get my 400 under 1 minute... I could get it close... but never break it.. doesn;t mean I never won my longer events though. I didn't slow down much at all the farther I went. So, I was running 18:30 5Ks.... it' not a STELLAR time, but it's enough to win in my league from time to time.

I was always too lazy to drop it any more... the kids I used to beat are in 16:30s now >_<

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I could never get my 400 under 1 minute... I could get it close... but never break it.. doesn;t mean I never won my longer events though. I didn't slow down much at all the farther I went. So, I was running 18:30 5Ks.... it' not a STELLAR time, but it's enough to win in my division from time to time.
Yeah, I'm sure you can win without it, but he meant in our division, with the pacing the way that we do it.

Part of this was probably because it was winter and Spring track, not XC (I did football in the fall).

Not saying that not being big will make you lose, but muscle mass definitely has it's uses, so it's a balance.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Yeah, I'm sure you can win without it, but he meant in our division, with the pacing the way that we do it.

Part of this was probably because it was winter and Spring track, not XC (I did football in the fall).

Not saying that not being big will make you lose, but muscle mass definitely has it's uses, so it's a balance.
meh... not really... look at olympians. The sprinters are bulky, but anything over 800 has really lean runners.

case in point... 2004 olympics:
100M champ

1500M and 5000M champ

Note... I look NOTHING like Hicham El Guerrouj... it's just an example

Timbers

check me out
I just need to tell you before I forget again. Timbers, your avatar and sig combination is complete win
:bee:
Lol, actually mine was nice because the costume didn't require much work as far as weapons and stuff. It was mostly my physically appearance (with a few creative edits) and my acting that was important.

That's because I actually had stuff that was amazingly close to the real deal for the clothes my character used and I had really good props available.
Pics or gtfo :bee:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Pics or gtfo :bee:
Sorry don't post self-pics on message boards, you'll have to find my FB for that...

Lol, but point is, I'm a tall blond white guy, who happens to be a particularly devout Catholic, and I was doing Fr. Anderson from Hellsing. Use your imagination.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
He isn't really all that lean, Hicham El Guerrouj comes off as well-muscled but wiry, at least relative to the average distance runner.

Pretty much exactly what I'm describing actually.
well.. of course they are in shape... it's not like they have no muscle mass, but they don't have much fat or weight to them period.... look at the width of his wrists and ankles... he's so skinny

Timbers

check me out
Sorry don't post self-pics on message boards, you'll have to find my FB for that...

Lol, but point is, I'm a tall blond white guy, who happens to be a particularly devout Catholic, and I was doing Fr. Anderson from Hellsing. Use your imagination.
aw ;_;

And OMG :bee: you must have looked awesome. Definitely not a biased statement coming from a huge fan of the character either <.<;

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
party pooper... self pics are fun... and, BTW, I'm rather bulky for a CC runner... not that I'm muscualr, but I have a larger skelletal frame than a CC runner normally does.

I was all of 125 lbs. most of highschool, then senior year I shot up to 155

selfpics to prove both points

god... I wish I'd stayed in my high school Cross-Country shape

that's me at roghly 155 yeah... I was REALLY skinny before... and I ran better when I was

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
well.. of course they are in shape... it's not like they have no muscle mass, but they don't have much fat or weight to them period.... look at the width of his wrists and ankles... he's so skinny
Muscles not skeletal frame.

Lol, this conversation has gotten a bit too legalistic for this thread, you mind if we drop the sub-topic? (distance runners muscular make-up, not track in general)

Edit: Seems odd that you'd run better at a lower weight, you look about what a distance runner should, unless more of that is fat then what it looks like. The best distance runners in my division had about that build (and my area was absolutely stacked as far as talent goes).

party pooper... self pics are fun... and, BTW, I'm rather bulky for a CC runner... not that I'm muscualr, but I have a larger skelletal frame than a CC runner normally does.
Lol, but being a party pooper is fun.... ;_;

Really, it's a privacy concern, otherwise I wouldn't mind.

aw ;_;

And OMG :bee: you must have looked awesome. Definitely not a biased statement coming from a huge fan of the character either <.<;
Yeah, quoting the bible in Latin (with a menacing scottish accent of course) was... an interesting expirience.

Some of my friends were doing a Hellsing cosplay, they were looking for a Fr. Anderson, and were wondering who to pick. Then they realized that I look almost exactly like him so... yeah, pretty easy decision, right?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Lol, but being a party pooper is fun.... ;_;

Really, it's a privacy concern, otherwise I wouldn't mind.
lol... I used to be like that... but I figured the odds of someone being able to figure out who I was based on a photo was FAR less likely than someone hacking me and figuring out who I was.

Responding to your edit:
I just did... it pissed me off and I couldn't explain it other than gaining 30lbs in about a year... it just added 2:00 to my time.

you have to understand, some of that weight was from just growing taller and becoming more manly... you know, broader shoulders and such*... , but some was just weight gain... and, back when I was 125, my thigh and leg muscles were roughly the same size... and they didn't have an extra 30lbs to lug around

I matured late... as should be evidenced by the fact that I'm nearly 21 and still get confused for 16 and don't have to shave more than a couple times a month.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
lol... I used to be like that... but I figured the odds of someone being able to figure out who I was based on a photo was FAR less likely than someone hacking me and figuring out who I was.
Which is why I have no directly identifiable personal information on my account, lol

Really, the advantage is that it allows me to talk about my state and school without being identifiable within the area. With just a photo you're difficult to track down, but if you mention your school, suddenly it's a lot easier.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Which is why I have no directly identifiable personal information on my account, lol

Really, the advantage is that it allows me to talk about my state and school without being identifiable within the area. With just a photo you're difficult to track down, but if you mention your school, suddenly it's a lot easier.
lol... fine... if someone wants to track me down that badly, then I'm flattered... just make sure that, if you stalk me, you let me know so I can brag about having a stalker.

(incidentally, I've had stalkers before...she memorized my SSN, chewed gum that I'd spit on the ground and forcibly kissed my while I was yawning... she was a freak)

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
lol... fine... if someone wants to track me down that badly, then I'm flattered... just make sure that, if you stalk me, you let me know so I can brag about having a stalker.

(incidentally, I've had stalkers before...she memorized my SSN, chewed gum that I'd spit on the ground and forcibly kissed my while I was yawning... she was a freak)
Yeah, had a stalker too... Mine wasn't quite so... insane though.

More worried about future career however, the internet seems to have a tendency to bite you in that regard.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
holy ****
yeah... I punched her in the gut for that last one. I'm not a fighter, and she was a girl... but it tends to be a reflex reaction when you are being well... what's the word for **** when it's to a much smaller degree

@ adumbrodius... yeah.. depending on what you do... but it's not like you do anything here that will bite your butt

Molested or sexually harassed, either works.
then howabout we say both... dude I mean I was only in middle school... it was traumatic... O.O

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
yeah... I punched her in the gut for that last one. I'm not a fighter, and she was a girl... but it tends to be a reflex reaction when you are being well... what's the word for **** when it's to a much smaller degree
Molested or sexually harassed, either works.

@ adumbrodius... yeah.. depending on what you do... but it's not like you do anything here that will bite your butt
Some employers are weird. Plus I might wanna go for political office at some point... yeah if Obama is getting flack for drinking orange juice I think that discussing SSBB tiers will be a field day for my political opponent.

It would be awesomely funny though.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
She memorized your SSN.

That warrants an obligatory ****punt.

ug... I'm not a big fan of that word Timbers >_< but yeah... it was my schools fault for having it on my records somehere that she could see it by snooping around her dad's office. I'm sure she's forgotten it now. She needs all that space in her head to remember how to be such an enourmous freak.

@adumbrodius... your opent's teir has MK on the top doesn't it >_<

Timbers

check me out
ug... I'm not a big fan of that word Timbers >_< but yeah... it was my schools fault for having it on my records somehere that she could see it by snooping around her dad's office. I'm sure she's forgotten it now. She needs all that space in her head to remember how to be such an enourmous freak.
Eh sorry <.< Guess I like speaking my mind a little too much.

Weird that she was that determined to memorize that though. How did you find out? She told you or something?

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Wow, its humbly flattering but mostly disturbing. Glad that's over now for you dude.

*PS: And if I had gone to your high school, I would have had a crush on you. :p I see why girls (and guys) liked you.

That also reminds me, you guys should check this music performance out (I liked the original version of this song but this variation sung by a guy is really enchanting): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beO0acEX6Z8&fmt=18

Timbers

check me out

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Jeez, I go out for drinks one night and I miss like 5 pages of conversation. Not much I can say about all the track discussion though..

Going to a gay bar for the first time tonight ^^. Going with about a dozen straight friends (guys and girls) because a bunch of the people I was out with last night got all excited when they found out me and my roommate and her best friend were going. My Smash Bros. friend found out I was gay last night too, and he was hilarious about it: he was like, "Really? Are you serious?" and I said "Dude, I main Zelda and look at the colour of the drink I'm having." (it was pink).

Gotta figure out what I'm going to weeeear...

Oh, and btw: hairspray for high tier. I luvz my Herbal Essences pump bottle, at least until I can try out Gay4D3's guide to hair ATs.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Eh sorry <.< Guess I like speaking my mind a little too much.

Weird that she was that determined to memorize that though. How did you find out? She told you or something?
thanks... the song just sounds really dirty and rude to me. yeah... she thought it would be flattering?

HeartlessPrincessOfLight said:
Question...what does ****punt mean anyways?
it meens a boot the a ladies whohah

Blink777 said:
Zelda's a manly character. :<
darn tootin' she is <_< I also main zelda... but, yeah, she has more gay mainers than the standard character >_<

Oh, and btw: hairspray for high tier. I luvz my Herbal Essences pump bottle, at least until I can try out Gay4D3's guide to hair ATs.
NOOOooooo. Hairspray is like the Ike of the hair care products tiers. :laugh:

lumberheartwood said:
Wow, its humbly flattering but mostly disturbing. Glad that's over now for you dude.

*PS: And if I had gone to your high school, I would have had a crush on you. I see why girls (and guys) liked you.
yeah... she got over me... thankfully.

And, thanks... I never believe it when people say I'm decent looking but... believe me, when she had a crush (let's call it a crush... or afrightnening obsession) on me, I was a dweeby middleschooler. Unless she saw some hidden potential... it wasn't looks that attracted her.

timbers said:
That really made me smile. The guy's got a great voice, and I love that song. He did a great cover to it. o_O Dude's got talent.
Yeah... I prefer the waiting on an angle cover because I like that song better. (I prefer the original by Ben Harper... but this is still really good)
If you don't mind the fact that she's a girl doing a My Chemical Romance cover, you should love this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ThHPXqMsfc

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
I had two stalkers in high school, neither of them flattering in the least. The other was kind of a minor nuisance, yet the other one literally got committed near the end of my junior year. We had two classes together in the first semester and little by little moved closer to where I sat. She dressed in a witch's skirt everyday and would talk more than any sane girl. In our anatomy class she joined my lab group because she said "carving cats with you is sexy". She even wrote some poem like, "I would cut open a cat and spell out your name with its intestines. I really got worried at that point and then told the teacher to make sure she never sat next to me.

Then the second semester came and she was now in FOUR of my classes, and I had two teacher's aide periods. By this point all the other students noticed her stalking me and telling her to back off. She then brought out this book she always carried and started ritualistically chanting and told them they would have seven years of night terrors for angering her. She collected the soda bottles I threw away. She watched my tennis matches, even though I sucked. She even followed me driving home one day and I had to weave around town before I lost her.

The last straw came when I showed up at Albertson's (which I worked at at the time) and she was behind the counter at customer service. She then said she had started working there and that we could now spend both school and work together. Thank God I had landed another job and only had less than two weeks there. Not even a week after my new job started I noticed she stopped showing up to class. I talked to the same teacher that had noticed her behavior and despite not being allowed to tell me why she left, my teacher simply said "mental help".

I every so often have a nightmare about her. I guess her curse really did work. :laugh:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I had two stalkers in high school, neither of them flattering in the least. The other was kind of a minor nuisance, yet the other one literally got committed near the end of my junior year. We had two classes together in the first semester and little by little moved closer to where I sat. She dressed in a witch's skirt everyday and would talk more than any sane girl. In our anatomy class she joined my lab group because she said "carving cats with you is sexy". She even wrote some poem like, "I would cut open a cat and spell out your name with its intestines. I really got worried at that point and then told the teacher to make sure she never sat next to me.

Then the second semester came and she was now in FOUR of my classes, and I had two teacher's aide periods. By this point all the other students noticed her stalking me and telling her to back off. She then brought out this book she always carried and started ritualistically chanting and told them they would have seven years of night terrors for angering her. She collected the soda bottles I threw away. She watched my tennis matches, even though I sucked. She even followed me driving home one day and I had to weave around town before I lost her.

The last straw came when I showed up at Albertson's (which I worked at at the time) and she was behind the counter at customer service. She then said she had started working there and that we could now spend both school and work together. Thank God I had landed another job and only had less than two weeks there. Not even a week after my new job started I noticed she stopped showing up to class. I talked to the same teacher that had noticed her behavior and despite not being allowed to tell me why she left, my teacher simply said "mental help".

I every so often have a nightmare about her. I guess her curse really did work. :laugh:
wow... that's creepy... like legitimately, I'd sleep with my sais at my bedside if she was on me.

wow... why the hell was she so interested in you? are you god's gift to women or something? no wait... that's right, you can't be... because I am

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
whoa whoa! I don't come here for a while and I miss a lot! Speedos, zelda discussion, gay bars, more sexy pics, hair styles, and stuff :p

Lol I know a bunch of gay guys that use Zelda. I'm one of them. :3 Any Zelda players up for some dittos?

I actually RARELY use any hair products such as hair spray or any of that. All natural ;3. However I do use Garnier Fructis Curl & Shine. It's amazing!

And well Blink 777 I hope you have fun at the gay bar. I rarely get to go, but yeah when people see new faces there, they tend to always check you out. So yeah go enjoy yourself sir :3

xenialshadow

Smash Cadet
****, i missed a lot too O_O I was just at this church retreat for one day and people write all this stoof. Very awesome though xP

Ah! Hope you have a fun time, blink!! I love gay clubs. The dancing, the guys, the mexican gogo dancers...what's not to love?

Stalkers are the creepiest race of human beings ever. They're never cute either! I wouldn't mind if they were insanely hot or anythin'. I was just standin' outside my house waitin' for my friend to pick me when this dude in a pickup truck stops in front of me and asks if i want a ride anywhere. I was like "uh, no thanks." and he was like "you're really pretty...can i kiss you?" And i was like WHOA! I just said that i was underage ('cause i was back then) and slowly walked back into my house. But that's not the end of it. I have NO IDEA how he got my number, but he calls my cell phone in the middle of the night askin' for sex. It was the WEIRDEST thing ever and it scared the s**t out of me. -shudders- that was awful.

Oh and hairspray and mousse are a girl's best friend. Love. It.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Yeah... I prefer the waiting on an angle cover because I like that song better. (I prefer the original by Ben Harper... but this is still really good)
If you don't mind the fact that she's a girl doing a My Chemical Romance cover, you should love this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ThHPXqMsfc
What do you mean by "angle cover?" And the song I put up was made by Regina Spektor. I like Ben Harper, but yeah...

Ooh, My Chemical Romance. I love that song, its probably one of my favorite songs they've done, if not my all time favorite. The other songs I like they did are: "Disenchanted," "Cancer," "Famous Last Words," "Helena," "The Ghost of You," and their cover of "Under Pressure" with the Used. The girl did a great rendition of the song.

wow... that's creepy... like legitimately, I'd sleep with my sais at my bedside if she was on me.

wow... why the hell was she so interested in you? are you god's gift to women or something? no wait... that's right, you can't be... because I am
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/Sonic_The_Hedgedawg/HalloweenCostume.jpg
Wow...you look really...special...and not in the good way. Your eyes are like stoned or something. XD

****, i missed a lot too O_O I was just at this church retreat for one day and people write all this stoof. Very awesome though xP

Ah! Hope you have a fun time, blink!! I love gay clubs. The dancing, the guys, the mexican gogo dancers...what's not to love?

Stalkers are the creepiest race of human beings ever. They're never cute either! I wouldn't mind if they were insanely hot or anythin'. I was just standin' outside my house waitin' for my friend to pick me when this dude in a pickup truck stops in front of me and asks if i want a ride anywhere. I was like "uh, no thanks." and he was like "you're really pretty...can i kiss you?" And i was like WHOA! I just said that i was underage ('cause i was back then) and slowly walked back into my house. But that's not the end of it. I have NO IDEA how he got my number, but he calls my cell phone in the middle of the night askin' for sex. It was the WEIRDEST thing ever and it scared the s**t out of me. -shudders- that was awful.

Oh and hairspray and mousse are a girl's best friend. Love. It.
Awfully creepy. @_@ What is with this thead and your stalkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom