• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
one of my professors and i are bff, and we go to the gay film screenings sometime. I'm like the only boycandy at these events so I use her as a shield. then they glare at her for being in their line of ooglage.

Tanea

Smash Ace
saddly i have mostly dated guys that are just younger than me and it kind of sucks cause i remmember when i was there at that point of my life and i have moved on. oh well the only other guy that i dated that was older than me decided to cheat on me with another guy oh well i like i said earlier i have moved on:)

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
Some anime make ppl gay, I know one example, im not gonna post... today.

Anyway, look what avertisment was on SWF before I posted this reply:

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
Some anime make people gay? Uhm..I don't get it.

Well if you watch Azumanga Daioh..you'll fall in love with those girls XD

Andydark

Smash Journeyman
Bourbonnais IL||I consider myself competent. AIM:
I'll record my voice at a later time doing the imitation, though my voice cracks because I've been sick for a while.

On an interesting note, the one guy I mentioned a few pages ago who ditched me for some random guy apologized profusely, and mentioned that he's afraid that if we hook up we won't be as close anymore. However, I did manage to ask him to Alternative Prom.

He said yes.

Ivoryshadows

Smash Cadet
Hello. Just ran into this topic today and I am not affraid to say that yes, I am a Gay Smasher(oh my that sounds like i beat up gays lol, you know what I mean though!) I find it nice to kinow that there are people here that aren't affraid to admit they are gay!

...was it Link?
I can definitly understand if it was Link ! Yum;) Or even it was MArth!!:chuckle:

attackofthekillerkoopa

Smash Rookie
I didn't know how to tell people this on the internet until I saw this thread. I'm also a gay smasher. Well, I'm actually a transexual, formerly actually.

Nice to know that I'm not the only gay person on here.

Tanea

Smash Ace
welcome to the both of you tell us a story it is about that time....... sharing time:)

hope you enjoy the conversation

oh and for me it was cap. falcon ........FALCON PUN.........ooooooooooooooo!!!!

jk

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Wow. Props to SWF for being so supportive of this thread. I've been in the Brawl Discussion section almost exclusively lately, and believe me, after you read a few posts, it becomes very easy to forget that SmashBoards is capable of the level of maturity exemplified in this thread.

As for the topic, I have a friend who is gay, but being in the San Francisco Bay area (lol), a large majority of the population is very socially liberal, so it's a lot easier on him than what a lot of you must go through. Of course, bigots exist everywhere, and I do hear snide remarks regarding him once in a while, but he shrugs it off and acknowledges himself that he's very lucky to be in a community where most people are supportive and have supportive friends. He doesn't play smash though lol.

Anyway, I've read a lot of this thread and just wanted to say good job, SWF for being mature enough to handle a topic like this and props to KingReMo for making this thread.

Oh, and this thread is making me question my sexuality lol. I main Peach and second Link/Zelda hahahahaha. "And then I think to myself: My God, wouldn't it be marvelous if I turned out to be a homosexual?" Love family guy.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Can I just say that this thread has made a "gay jocks" fitness advert appear on my screen.

Thinking about it, is the wolf advert up because of all the talk of wolf as a PC? Or is it there for another reason?

Red Wolf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4527-8509-1299
I'm still kind of confused on my sexuality (and yes, I will be 19 in a day or two depending on where you live.:laugh:)

I'm thinking I'll just say I'm bisexual.:ohwell:
I think I am in the same boat as you...

Red Wolf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4527-8509-1299
red wolf i didn't see you on saturday!
I was there...I was wearing a black Marvel sweater, green shirt with mario on it saying, "it's hammer time", and blue pants...I think I am seen in one of the pics from the tourny...in the backround but I am visable...

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I was there...I was wearing a black Marvel sweater, green shirt with mario on it saying, "it's hammer time", and blue pants...I think I am seen in one of the pics from the tourny...in the backround but I am visable...
alright well here's a pic of me if you ever want to talk or something any tournaments, i usually go to tournies ever week.

Red Wolf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4527-8509-1299
ah ok! Now I remember seeing you there at the tourny and I did get to see your gameplay in friendly matches...you were awsome man...prob would have lost my money with no prob :p...but hopefully I can do my best at the next tourny since I kinda did bad compared to a lot of smashers

^^
my pic

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
My mother said that if I ever became gay that she would beat me with a hammer

Most of my family hates on gay people

srsly =/
let her try...then she'll have her @$$ thrown in Jail for attempted Murder (^^)v

The entirety of Xbox live.
I wouldnt say all of Xbox live though....maybe most of it yes...but alot are not like that (^^)v...besides...most ppl on Xbox live are little 8 eight yr olds screaming "PENI$!!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom