• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
kyari is too a pervert. after he ***** me in smash with falco, i **** him irl.

...but he likes it. :D

PS: I really know him IRL, so dont yell at me lol!

residentevilrulz

Smash Apprentice
hah, yeah sure Kvari. Give me a day or 2 and I'll get a pic for you. My camera needs fixed, which I'm in the process of doing. So just give me a bit

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
I'm not a gay smasher.. But I am a bisexual transgender smasher. I don't know how many of those there are. I know of one straight transgender smasher. But that's all.
Unfortunately terminology can get confused... when you say this person is a straight transgender, are they straight according to the gender they identify as?
I can't stand the typical trans male that has the nasty 5 o'clock shadow and just plain looks like a guy.
That's typical? I know it is in a lot of media images, which are often stereotypes, but I wasn't under the impression that would be typical for real MTF transgender people.

But there's not much you can do about bone structure and stuff, so for a lot of MTF (and FTM) trans people there's not much they can do to be very effective at passing.
I'm not gay, I'm what I like to call selectively bisexual. I HATE masculinity in all forms.. I just can't stand it. So I don't want to look like that. I'd rather be pretty and beautiful looking. By selectively bisexual I mean that I am only attracted to the feminine form. But if a man looks just like a girl, I find that attractive.
So you're into femme guys? As far as the... ahem... naughty bits, however, you don't have a preference?
I don't find men looking like men attractive at all. That's gay territory, which I'm not.
It's also bisexual territory, you know. Not your bisexual territory, but you get it.
Honestly, all I'm worried about is how to prevent balding. I am thinking of taking propecia.
Do you really have any reason to be worried, i.e. a history of balding? The most important person probably to look at as a model for that would be your mother's father (since the most common form of balding is carried on the X chromosome, you can't inherit it from your father).

And I'm guessing if you say that balding is your primary concern, you're probably not planning on getting any top or bottom surgery...

At any rate, my brother actually is kinda trans and bi. He denies it now, but for a few months last year he was telling people that he was transgender, and even told my parents. Now he says he's not (but I guess he still likes women's clothes?). And he says he's straight, but once when he was really drunk he confessed to me that he's done and enjoyed a number of things with other guys. So... he has issues to sort out still, I think.

SpeedAcE

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry, but the arguments about Homosexuality being manifested by something like psychology truly make me consider the audacity of some people.

I'm guessing that all the homosexuality that exists beyond our species, such as with apes and lions, was caused by something as complex as human psychology? You're also in the wrong if you believe anyone would sincerely want to be, and voluntarily become, gay.

-.-

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry, but the arguments about Homosexuality being manifested by something like psychology truly make me consider the audacity of some people.

I'm guessing that all the homosexuality that exists beyond our species, such as with apes and lions, was caused by something as complex as human psychology? You're also in the wrong if you believe anyone would sincerely want to be, and voluntarily become, gay.

-.-
I agree for the most part. When I look back, I realize there were a lot of signs (I am bisexual with slight leaning toward men)

However, there are some cases where someone might voluntarily become gay. I know plenty of women that 'swear off men' or whatever because of being wronged by them, or because theyre feminist or something. Or there is my friend Cori. He is heterosexual, but he wants to be gay because he's had such bad luck with women xD Sadly, he isnt though. The thing is that he would sincerely become gay if that was part of who he was.

I think homosexuality is, like most things about humanity, a mixture of both biology and psychology, nature and nurturing. There is no single defined form for anything, including sexual orientation. Some people were really born gay, growing up never finding the opposite sex attractive. Others (like myself) have no real preference and would be happy with anyone regardless of sex/gender. Others still make a choice because of their life circumstances, such as a gay politician marrying and having kids to cover it up. >.<

Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.

residentevilrulz

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately terminology can get confused... when you say this person is a straight transgender, are they straight according to the gender they identify as?
That's typical? I know it is in a lot of media images, which are often stereotypes, but I wasn't under the impression that would be typical for real MTF transgender people..
Ahh ok. I mean straight as in he is an MTF that likes girls. As far as bone structure, I'm aware of that, but it's no big deal. Yes, I know you weren't under that impression, I'm just saying that it's people like that who give people like me a bad name.

But there's not much you can do about bone structure and stuff, so for a lot of MTF (and FTM) trans people there's not much they can do to be very effective at passing.
So you're into femme guys? As far as the... ahem... naughty bits, however, you don't have a preference?.
As far as bone structure, this is true. But it doesn't really matter to me. The way I see it, as long as you are small that's fine. I'm still in the process of getting back to the 120 that I was a year ago. But people can be very very passable in both regards. Search something about Miriam on youtube. You'll be surprised. Yes I like femme guys and I like normal girls. As far as naughty bits, no I don't have a preference. But I only like guy's parts if they are on a femme guy.

It's also bisexual territory, you know. Not your bisexual territory, but you get it.
Do you really have any reason to be worried, i.e. a history of balding? The most important person probably to look at as a model for that would be your mother's father (since the most common form of balding is carried on the X chromosome, you can't inherit it from your father)..
Hah, yes I have reason to be worried. Practically every man in my family is balding except for my one uncle.

And I'm guessing if you say that balding is your primary concern, you're probably not planning on getting any top or bottom surgery...
No surgery or anything. If that were the case I'd be transexual. Transgender just means looking like a girl, etc. Not actually being one.

At any rate, my brother actually is kinda trans and bi. He denies it now, but for a few months last year he was telling people that he was transgender, and even told my parents. Now he says he's not (but I guess he still likes women's clothes?). And he says he's straight, but once when he was really drunk he confessed to me that he's done and enjoyed a number of things with other guys. So... he has issues to sort out still, I think.
I see. I think he should just not worry or care about what others think. But that's just my opinion

residentevilrulz

Smash Apprentice
Here Kvari. These are a little older, but my camera is indefinately broken and I don't know when I'll get a new one T_T

This is me 2 years ago ^^

Big difference huh?

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Ahh ok. I mean straight as in he is an MTF that likes girls.
So she is a lesbian.
No surgery or anything. If that were the case I'd be transexual. Transgender just means looking like a girl, etc. Not actually being one.
Well... I'm not completely sure on the terms. Where to use transgender vs. transsexual vs. cross-dresser/transvestite. Transsexuals are transgender tho - I was under the impression that transsexual is only used after hormone treatments have begun or after surgery, since it references a physical change, whereas if you are just planning on it you wouldn't necessarily call yourself that.

Do you actually identify as a girl? Or just like dressing as one...?
I see. I think he should just not worry or care about what others think. But that's just my opinion
Well yeah. I dunno what his problem is tho. He's seemed to me to always have some insecurity regarding *my* sexuality (in that he would make homophobic remarks to me before I came out), that apparently had some underlying cause.

Yukichu

Smash Apprentice
....Woah. Holy crap. You look awesome. I had no idea anyone could ever be so..."convincing," I guess is the word.

residentevilrulz

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I must say, I'm really really impressed. I was nervous about putting those on here because I didn't know how good I looked. Thanks a lot. And Kvari, what's your sn?

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
i sent it in a PM as well >_> oh and my own sn, rofl.

btw, how much do you weigh? you look tiny xD im gonna guess... 28 pounds?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Sooooo, I found the perfect guy.

I mean, look at this quote.

"We should bribe the dj at s4* to play a remix of "You Can't Stop the Beat". Upon hearing the familiar tune, you will begin reciting your heavily-practice Tracy Turnblad routine and I will come running from the crowd that will have gathered around you and join for the chorus.

It'd give the boys something to talk about."

*s4 = station 4, the largest gay club in Dallas and I think the Southwest.

Anyone who knows me and my love of hairspray should appreciate this.

Oh, and after he asked me out I was like, "is this like a date?" and he was like, "well I guess I'm starting out with round one"

And if you get that reference, lets be bff.

Tanea

Smash Ace
^ you guys make me laugh saddly:( i haven't seem it im still stuck on dreamgirls i love beyonce :):):):):):)

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Ooo, I love Dreamgirls, too. Though, I think Beyonce, in general, isn't as good as she thinks she is. *shrugs*

But, it's not unusual to find me in my room singing, "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going' at the top of my lungs... x_x

You're gonna loooooove... *gasp* meeeeeeee!!! : D

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
D: I've wanted to see both of those movies since they came out, but haven't >_<. =( I even checked Hairspray out from my school library, but didn't get a chance to watch it. Now that I'm graduated however, I can't check things out anymore. >_<

Tanea

Smash Ace
Ooo, I love Dreamgirls, too. Though, I think Beyonce, in general, isn't as good as she thinks she is. *shrugs*

But, it's not unusual to find me in my room singing, "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going' at the top of my lungs... x_x

You're gonna loooooove... *gasp* meeeeeeee!!! : D

lol ur funny i just down loaded the sound track and that is all that i have been doing especially in the shower .......the shower brings back memories oops i love it

oops wrong thread:chuckle::chuckle:

Kiseki

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone I'm back again. With more drama. lolz. anyways.......

Ok so, just last week around about Wednesday, I met this really cute boy after school named Dan. We hit it off immediately and gave an instant liking to each other. Early off there was hugging, rubbing and this little thing he does when he tickles my chin which is so cute. *ahem* But yea, this passed Tuesday we hung out again with one of his friends and became even closer than before. As you can probably tell, I'm really crushing hard on this guy. I really want to ask him out, but it's too soon.

This is where the real drama begins however....

I had recently caught wind of my ex moving back to the area by a fellow ex-er of my ex. This means he'll be attending the same school again. Apparently he still has feeling for me, though I have moved on. I usually know what to do in a situation like this, but I'm all frozen at the moment, could someone please help me out and tell me what I should do?

BTW: sorry to unload my whole life story on you all. ^-^

FuryX

Smash Cadet
i lol at the title of this thread, thats how immature i am. is the person who just posted b4 a guy or a girl(kiseki)?

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
I'm gonna join in the Hairspray love, not my favorite musical, but I loved it. I thought about how people stood up to the racist crowd, and how gay people need something like that... like, we need a gay Mr. Luther King Jr. (if you get what I mean)

Tanea

Smash Ace
I'm gonna join in the Hairspray love, not my favorite musical, but I loved it. I thought about how people stood up to the racist crowd, and how gay people need something like that... like, we need a gay Mr. Luther King Jr. (if you get what I mean)

yeah i will see what i can do :chuckle::chuckle:

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
@Kiseki: Well, asking people what you should do isn't always the best idea... but I think you should just go ahead and stay with this guy you're getting close with. It's not like your ex has any power over what you do. And if he gets jealous, that's his fault. You shouldn't feel like your hindered from being with someone just because your ex is nearby. It happens to lots of people, and in reality when people break up, they don't move or anything or change the way they live or what-have-you just because their ex is with someone else and in the area. Like you said yourself, you have moved on, and he should/will soon too.

------

Has anyone ever gotten hit on by some creepy old guy? I remember numerous times where I was at parties with mostly gay or bi people there (btw, I notice more and more that us gay people stick together a lot, lol). There is almost always a guy significantly older than I am who is also gay and would hit on me constantly. He would be like 40 and I'm only 20, not even kidding, lol. It's never the same guy either.

I'm not rude and I don't tell people off when I should. But this one time one of these creepy guys I'm talking about just bluntly asked me upon meeting me just 2 minutes before, "You're pretty hot. Want to go upstairs with me?" He wasn't drunk either. I found out from my friend (the host of the party) that the guy actually asks almost everyone who is decently attractive and half his age to sleep with him. I found this more amusing and flattering than disturbing. When that guy asked me though I just laughed and said no. He didn't press on after that, even though I only talked to him for another couple minutes before he went somewhere else.

Actually, I have to admit I am attracted to older guys, but all the ones I've been in relationships with have not been creepy and asked me for sex within 5 minutes of meeting me. XD My recent ex is 9 years older than me, making him 29. Another ex of mine from a few years ago is 6 years older than me, making him 26 right now. My current love interest is 27, but I've known him for 7 years so that's a bit different than the others, but still. I don't know why, but I feel much more comfortable dating someone around that age. I guess it's got a lot to do with their experience on life on me coupled with their maturity and stability as a person. Does anyone else feel the same way, or am I just crazy? :p I know lots of people date others around their own age group.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Has anyone ever gotten hit on by some creepy old guy?
Heh, the closest I've gotten to that is when I was at this Jason Mraz concert a few years back. This very very drunk older guy started feeling my up in the middle of the show. I swatted his hand away the first time then when he wouldn't back off, I had security take care of him. >_< It was so gross.

darkatma

Smash Hero
@Kiseki: Well, asking people what you should do isn't always the best idea... but I think you should just go ahead and stay with this guy you're getting close with. It's not like your ex has any power over what you do. And if he gets jealous, that's his fault. You shouldn't feel like your hindered from being with someone just because your ex is nearby. It happens to lots of people, and in reality when people break up, they don't move or anything or change the way they live or what-have-you just because their ex is with someone else and in the area. Like you said yourself, you have moved on, and he should/will soon too.

------

Has anyone ever gotten hit on by some creepy old guy? I remember numerous times where I was at parties with mostly gay or bi people there (btw, I notice more and more that us gay people stick together a lot, lol). There is almost always a guy significantly older than I am who is also gay and would hit on me constantly. He would be like 40 and I'm only 20, not even kidding, lol. It's never the same guy either.

I'm not rude and I don't tell people off when I should. But this one time one of these creepy guys I'm talking about just bluntly asked me upon meeting me just 2 minutes before, "You're pretty hot. Want to go upstairs with me?" He wasn't drunk either. I found out from my friend (the host of the party) that the guy actually asks almost everyone who is decently attractive and half his age to sleep with him. I found this more amusing and flattering than disturbing. When that guy asked me though I just laughed and said no. He didn't press on after that, even though I only talked to him for another couple minutes before he went somewhere else.

Actually, I have to admit I am attracted to older guys, but all the ones I've been in relationships with have not been creepy and asked me for sex within 5 minutes of meeting me. XD My recent ex is 9 years older than me, making him 29. Another ex of mine from a few years ago is 6 years older than me, making him 26 right now. My current love interest is 27, but I've known him for 7 years so that's a bit different than the others, but still. I don't know why, but I feel much more comfortable dating someone around that age. I guess it's got a lot to do with their experience on life on me coupled with their maturity and stability as a person. Does anyone else feel the same way, or am I just crazy? :p I know lots of people date others around their own age group.

the whole of greek society felt this way :p
that's why it was okay for older men to date younger boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom