• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Wolf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4527-8509-1299
peni$!!!!! lol any way how is everyone doing anything new well i can start it:

so this past week i went away for the weekend with three other guys and it has to be one of the best times that i ever had:eek:.... buti was also there with 11 other girls and my 4 other coaches. anyway we(boys) where all put in the same room and then where given bed buddies lol.the first night all we did was dance to beyonce and pretty much talk about sex and other homo related things:chuckle:. it is funny cause everytime we got ready to go out it took us longer than m ost of the girls.it would definity be one of the best times that i have had because i finally felt that no matter what i said i wouldn't feel like outcast. As person i am very comfortable with being gay and with being the smasher that i am but fot he first time in my life i felt like i wasn't gay but just another person......does that make sense

btw i was at a competition with my team. i do colorguard does anyone know what that is ?anyway we got first:chuckle::chuckle:

back to story: has anyone felt like that to where they are just another regualer person and not "gay "

disscuss
honestly I am still seeking the answer myself...at the moment I really do consider myself bisexual...In some ways I do not feel like a regular person since I am not sure what people feel about there preferences...honestly I would like to keep it inside and not discussed around people since awkwardness comes into play...I dunno

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
peni$!!!!! lol any way how is everyone doing anything new well i can start it:

so this past week i went away for the weekend with three other guys and it has to be one of the best times that i ever had:eek:.... buti was also there with 11 other girls and my 4 other coaches. anyway we(boys) where all put in the same room and then where given bed buddies lol.the first night all we did was dance to beyonce and pretty much talk about sex and other homo related things:chuckle:. it is funny cause everytime we got ready to go out it took us longer than m ost of the girls.it would definity be one of the best times that i have had because i finally felt that no matter what i said i wouldn't feel like outcast. As person i am very comfortable with being gay and with being the smasher that i am but fot he first time in my life i felt like i wasn't gay but just another person......does that make sense

btw i was at a competition with my team. i do colorguard does anyone know what that is ?anyway we got first:chuckle::chuckle:

back to story: has anyone felt like that to where they are just another regualer person and not "gay "

disscuss

you are fake, you are a very fake person.
you are biased, and stereotypical,
wtfs the matter with you? if you are gay that doesnt mean you have to randomly type "*****" for no reason whatsoever.
not all gay people go around talking about *****, have some respect.
and now all gay people listen to beyonce and talk about sex? thats "homo"????
you are a mockery, you are obviously either homophobic and your post is fiction, or you think your funny, when you are EXTREMELY offensive.

has anyone ever felt they were regular? im sure you dont, because you try to act like your so different...
a sexual preference isnt a character trait you fool, you dont have to act like your on will and grace just because you are gay.
i cant believe people like you, i hate people who act like you.
you obviously arent "comfortable" with being gay if you have to change your personality to cope with homosexuality.

grow up, you should be ashamed of yourself kid.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
so wheres the thread for straight people?

exactly...
i hate people who wear shirts like "gay pride"
what if i wore a shirt "straight pride"
or "white pride"
no it wouldnt work would it?
****ing kids think being gay is some kind of fashion statement, this is why i hate todays generation with the intensity of 1000 suns

Andydark

Smash Journeyman
Bourbonnais IL||I consider myself competent. AIM:
I really hope someone reads this... Even if it is horrible since it's 5 AM and I'm half asleep.

There is a thread for straight people, I believe it's called "Girls/Gyys/Relationships" http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=127637

I do agree about the whole genre of gays purposely portraying stereotypes, it's somewhat irritating. But there are some who that's how they've always been. Also, the issue with homosexuality is it's an invisible trait, at times blatant flamers are simply trying to let people know without being direct.

On either side though, you get the ones who talk too much about their sexuality. I can say I'm equally annoyed with both sides of the orientation fence with how much I hear about how much sex someone gets. If I cared, I'd ask.

I prefer the method I have in regards to my homosexuality, which is that I don't particularly try to hide it, but my life doesn't revolve around it.

I also admit that I find minority pride to be completely contradictory. Pride to me comes off as condescending, and thusly exclusive. The mentality is "Embrace us for being the same and accept our differences." the response is sometimes "I always have" or "Alright." or "We would if you wouldn't act so different." or "Never, those who are different must be purged from our midst." Experiences and upbringings are so silly like that.

The problem is that it probably never will be equal, humanity has a need to classify things, including themselves. I'm foggy on the details, but I believe a good example is Northern Ireland as it is/was almost entirely Caucasian. They have religious disputes rather than racial. Protestant and Catholic. The differences are so minor but there's violence? It's just difficult to imagine today.

Ideally, it'd be nice if people could see other people as people and not as a color, sex drive, or belief. Unfortunately, both sides make this very very difficult. The minority always looks at the majority with a strange mix of emotion, mostly with a negative connotation. While the majority in turn may feel that they are pressured to behave a certain way. Which is true. Any sort of negativity towards a minority can, depending on the experiences of the recipient, be taken very terribly.

This is not to say that there aren't blatant forms of prejudice, but that because there is the 'risk' of being misunderstood and thusly punished, there's a tension in the air.

This post in itself comes across as mildly biased, I'm sure. But it's unavoidable. My beliefs are here. My experiences and my ideals. You may agree, and probably had similar experiences as I have. You may disagree or even feel offended, and odds are, your experiences are different. I'm sorry if I have offended you.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
I'm ok with gay pride, it's far more therapeutic and healthy than gay shame.

Being homosexual doesn't neccesarily mean dancing to beyonce *shudder* and stuff like that, I know a gay guy who acts completely straight and you'd only find out if you asked him.

Andydark

Smash Journeyman
Bourbonnais IL||I consider myself competent. AIM:
I do agree gay pride is better than gay shame, but it still has that air of...something.

I consider myself one of those fairly straight guys, though I have my moments. Namely customization in videogames.

I know someone who's even more straight acting than me though, with a Queer-straight alliance button on the front of the strap of his bag, a guy was talking about how much sex he had with some girl, at one point saying, "You know when like...". My friend replied "I wouldn't know much about that, seeing as I'm gay." the first guy stared a bit, and laughed and repeated his question.

Then they started arguing about whether or not he was gay.

And JellyBelly, I feel like I've seen your name and typing style somewhere before, but then again, JellyBelly is most likely a common name.

Tanea

Smash Ace
you are fake, you are a very fake person.
you are biased, and stereotypical,
wtfs the matter with you? if you are gay that doesnt mean you have to randomly type "*****" for no reason whatsoever.
not all gay people go around talking about *****, have some respect.
and now all gay people listen to beyonce and talk about sex? thats "homo"????
you are a mockery, you are obviously either homophobic and your post is fiction, or you think your funny, when you are EXTREMELY offensive.

has anyone ever felt they were regular? im sure you dont, because you try to act like your so different...
a sexual preference isnt a character trait you fool, you dont have to act like your on will and grace just because you are gay.
i cant believe people like you, i hate people who act like you.
you obviously arent "comfortable" with being gay if you have to change your personality to cope with homosexuality.

grow up, you should be ashamed of yourself kid.

hey hey you comlpetely missed my point. The point of the story was that at the very end i felt great cause i was with my friends. Why would i feel like i had to imsult anyone i mean i have been persecuted for most of my life for being gay . still though the fact that you call me fake and say that i am here to just make fun is just a horibble asummtion. maybe it is my fault for not explaing my-self better but on that weekend that is what happen .the point was that i feft like i could be myself for once i apoligize for using the word "homo" but it wasn't ment to discriminate anyone cause i would just be doing that to myself . When did i say that i was using me being gay as character trait that just you making you own assumptions about your-self i have never even heard been described like that. you can hate me cause of what you have based of what you think is correct but just cause to say it is right doesnt make it so . if you where really as smart as you want to seem yourself be you wouyld k eot that we live in a society of opinios right? Where i live i have never been excetped for the prenference that have had and for once i felt like i belonged.if it is a crime then shoot me.

the offinsive thing i think you compelety right i could hAve explained that better i jsUt re read it and i was like $hit i will for sure proof read next time.

one thing that i want to say to you it what it seem like you are very deffensive as if you haven't happy with where you are at but that is just how it all seems .im not saying that im right because for me to say that i am completely right would just be very ignorant of me.i could not drop myself to you level where i automaticlly start to point fingures and persecute someone.i hope you can for give me for trying to share with everyone here i was wrong but life goes on and at the moment i am very happy and for me to let ONE stranger's opinion bring my day down now that would be "fake" and shallow as you ever so nicely put it in your post

you have a great day now!!!

Tanea

Smash Ace
ok so i deleted my post cause it is causing problems sorry guys i feel really bad for not comtributing to the thread in the correct manner.............yay for smash?

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Haha good call.

I was originally going to post saying how annoying drama is on forums. Then I read a constructive post and ate my own words =-P

YAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for smash... 3 days!

Sanu

Smash Champion
Holy ****, this thread is STILL going? Interesting...

Hello again! I'm not gonna waste my time reading through this all this time though <_<

In response to the creepy old guy: OMG YES. Those ****ing weirdos creep me out, and it's happened to me once so far. Was at a club with my mate for his birthday party... he's a friend of his too, so he was there the whole time -_-. I couldn't even do too much, otherwise I'd make a scene. LOL oh well.

Tanea

Smash Ace
Haha good call.

I was originally going to post saying how annoying drama is on forums. Then I read a constructive post and ate my own words =-P

YAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for smash... 3 days!

i hope that you didn't take it the wrong i didn't mean to insult anyone i hope you can forgive me and are you talking about my post any way for ....................yay for three days

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
I thought gay pride parades were meant to say "you can't ignore us" or something like that. Meh, the reason I'm against gay pride fests is that they hold up traffic something awful.

Tanea

Smash Ace
lol honestly i couldn't tell i think thatv ot os more of a "see how many of us there really are" kind of thing
the day of silence is see how many of us it affects kind of thing

not to sure oh well

Ivoryshadows

Smash Cadet
I don't care much for the gay pride thing butI am not gay shame either. If people know I am gay then know big deal, who cares. Its my sexual orientation not the center of my life.

Yah brawl is in 2 days and 4 1/2 hours! woo hoo!

p.s what is this 10 char thing i keep seeing in some post?

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
10char means 10 characters. The minimum length of a post on these forums is 10 characters long. So if someone has a short reply like "Ok no" or "sure", they'll write 10char so that their character count for that post is at 10 or more.

As for pride, I like to attend because it's always a fun time and a good event to meet other gay ppl, but I'm mixed about the message it sends.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
I wonder... would it be alright with some of you if we could exchange Wii codes before Brawl comes out? =3 I'd like to have more people on my list to play with. ^^

Sanu

Smash Champion
I wonder... would it be alright with some of you if we could exchange Wii codes before Brawl comes out? =3 I'd like to have more people on my list to play with. ^^
Brawl uses it's own proprietary brawl code, silly. You don't have to exchange wii numbers xP

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
It would be awesome to brawl against everyone here.

You know, I was just thinking... I've NEVER played against anyone from the states. I've played many of the Canadian pros, but not even one person from the US. Haha this'll be a first.

I'll be sure to put my code here once I get my copy... on March 10 :-( I can't pick my copy up on Sunday because I'm sooooooo ridiculously busy with choir that I don't have a minute of spare time on Sunday.

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
I won't be able to get Brawl this Sunday or the week following. I might be able to get it two weeks from now. =\ I can deal with it I guess.

Tanea

Smash Ace
so my gamestop was going to do the tourny but they are located in the mall and the mall won't let them. so that sucks ans have to wait to get my copy on the 9 and 8 a.m. but i guess it could have been worse i was going to use i either yoshi or peach

Weed

Smash Lord
From a non-gay perspective:

I have a question that has bothered me ever since I thought about homosexuality, it may sound like a joke, but I'm trying to be somewhat serious about this..

How did you cope with the fact that being gay means that eventually you're gonna either get ****ed in the a** or be sucking a ****...

Unless you consider gay virgins (or whatever the term is), which is a different story.
I don't think I could live with it, honestly..

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
If your objection is that they have anal, well, I dunno. I more took your post as a "how can you deal having sex with a man", as you included oral.

Weed

Smash Lord
Well, that IS more or less what I was getting at, I just wanted to see someone elses point of view on it.

khaijiao

Smash Rookie

I have a question that has bothered me ever since I thought about homosexuality, it may sound like a joke, but I'm trying to be somewhat serious about this..

How did you cope with the fact that being gay means that eventually you're gonna either get ****ed in the a** or be sucking a ****...

Unless you consider gay virgins (or whatever the term is), which is a different story.
Wow. Just, wow.

Ivoryshadows

Smash Cadet

We deal with the same way others do...

Sex is being penetrated by a **** ..

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Biology time

Guys have a prostate while girls don't. I remember reading about how the prostate was the guys "G-spot"

Anyone seen road movie? I don't reccomend it but theres something in that film involving stiffler (american pie guys) prostate.

Hiemie Edit: It was Road Trip. Milking the Prostate. I forget the context entirely, but he from that point forward dated medical students.

Biology time over.

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
sometimes i wish i had a ******s... because then it wouldn't be hard to get penetrated at all, but then i wont have my ***** anymore.... and i like having it :)

i feel boys have this advantage on girls.... yeah its easier to get penetrated but you can't penetrate back... and you cant get a ***** sucked on and you also don't *** or if you do it's hard as hell to get yourself to be able to.......

boys are just better :D

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
so my gamestop was going to do the tourny but they are located in the mall and the mall won't let them. so that sucks ans have to wait to get my copy on the 9 and 8 a.m. but i guess it could have been worse i was going to use i either yoshi or peach
My gamestop is in the mall too. They are starting it at 10, as soon as the mall closes. They won't be selling the game til midnight though. If they only have the starting roster available, then I plan on using either Ike or Fox. I think I want to actually try Ike.

I'll be sure to put my friend code here as soon as I can. :D

Spoiler texted, but this just needs to be said for knowledge purposes. If you feel you may be squicked by this talk, please do no highlight.:

And about the sex question, seriously listen to that biology lesson.

That's how many guys find enjoyment in that. I'd also like to point out that I KNOW straight guys who enjoy masturbating by stimulating their prostate, I even know one who likes when his girlfriend does it to him. Yes they do exist.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
I'm curious about what you guys are talking about... you know... the part that doesn't relate to Smash Bros. O.o; I'm definitely not gonna look it up though, nope nope... I might find pictures. ^^;;;

Also I guess I can just exchange friend codes once the game comes out... if I feel like it. =P Of course I'll be playing Peach. =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom