• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LFM/LFC somebody set us up the gong, MK is not a dirty word

isthattim?

Smash Ace
WTF why did Defiled bail on the Gongers?

I think you should make a crew Tim.
defiled denied ever joining the gonged crew, i must've misunderstood one of his posts

And tim is just too attractive to be in a crew
+ with a $1000 pot i don't think it'd be right for the organiser to have a realistic chance of winning

I will be however forming a one man crew for each of the monthlies, I will be conscripting 3 crewless players per monthly to join my crew
The price will be $5 each and the point is to show people how fun it is so they'll make a crew for next season, where the pot will be at least 1.5 times larger and there will be a handicap system

Disclaimer: If i can be ****ed!

SS Ben

Smash Apprentice
hornsby crew's school is just happy that not everyone dropped out after year 10 lol

piece of **** dodgy school wish I went to selective instead of just going to the school 5 mins away... at least hornsby smashers appear really smart by comparison though, when we're probably just average in a real school hehe.

Also we MAY need a substitute for one or more of the tournaments, we'll probably get someone locally but not sure just yet.

Gords

Smash Champion
finding a sub will defo prob not be a problem
sydney schools are intense
just find a really easy job so you have enough time and money to enjoy your 20's without being too stressed
and here lies my mistake

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
I've finished high school, so there. Should make zaidou our reserve and put in Isorropia instead imo. Cause Zaidou sounds like he wont be able to leave his house untill he gets his UAI back :(.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. pleez.

isthattim?

Smash Ace
OK, with the 8 crews now

prize pool = $1260
1st: $700 -----)175 each
2nd: $350-----)87.50 each
3rd: $120-----)30 each
7th: prize worth $60
8th: prize worth $30

and now what each prize will get you
1st place----) 5 cases of tooheys new or 2 games or GH3 2 controller pack
2nd place----) case of soco and cola, case of jimbeam and cola, 2litres of vodka, 1 game, wiimote
3rd place---) case of heineken, 700ml spirits

hmmmm, i sure would enter this league

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Could maybe remove aqua cause he hasn't been to a meet/tourney ever, and harrison (fake scar) cause he hates us leftovers. and add in Defiled and Luke (for if FTS shows up and joins 4 f***ing metaknights). yep. :laugh:

10bestplansever

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, trying, everyone whos played it says it rocks, so i'll have to assume it does, and would be nice to have a great crew, idk if defiled wants to join, would be really cool though.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
Luke stays with us.

Another week of school over. Another weekend of homework, basketball, pizzas and smash

I LAG

Smash Lord
you have to be good to get into a good crew, as far as i can tell you aren't any good at brawl and would probs get 4stocked by anyone in melee
beggars can't be choosers
time to shame someone

I DONT CARE WAT ****ING GAME U PLAY NAME UR GAME N I'LL BEAT U

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
wow....you're even dumber than i thought

all you're doing is shaming yourself

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
try again turt, he's better than him at everything.
lol I lag calm down and stop spazzing out, your just making it worse
as for crews, if fts shows up for a tourney I might help another crew out (maybe) but I know where my loyalty's lie.

if your a reserve or not in a crew or whatever, you should show up anyway, because no doubt there will be excess people who can form a temp crew on the spot. the more the merrier. (and your gonna be pretty merry with those prizes)

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
FTS shut the **** up i'll beat u to

LOLOLOL

gosh ur funny i <3 a good trashtalk...but not from trash itself

go metafail somewhere else on the internets.

@ LUKE: there is very little chance that i can turn up to all the crew battles.

If we win some sort of prize money...u and me will split our share in a matches played ratio 5:2 etc etc

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
harrison (I LAG)
the day after u told me to piss off
i was going to knock u out at school
if it wasnt for FTS
i dead set wouldve.
so be thankful to him.
it pisses me off wen ******/nerds think they can tell me off. quit acting tough... for ur own safety.

unreon

Smash Ace
harrison (I LAG)
the day after u told me to piss off
i was going to knock u out at school
if it wasnt for FTS
i dead set wouldve.
so be thankful to him.
it pisses me off wen ******/nerds think they can tell me off. quit acting tough... for ur own safety.
ohhhhh shiiiiiiit

this has gotten serious business. Please don't fight =(

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
ohhhhh shiiiiiiit

this has gotten serious business. Please don't fight =(
haha dw man it isnt brawl related and the size difference makes it really unfair to scar so i prolly wont, but he keeps challleging me lol. evry one is like dont be slack if u fight him it will be unfair. he has done racist things to friends of mine as well. i wouldnt get so fired up over brawl. lol. u guys on smashboards are too nice lol.. welll most. =o haha.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
off topic again... i better not post again. and u dont need to be tough to smash harrison btw.

I LAG

Smash Lord
If u hit someone because of a game its kinda sad

EDIT: alok it doesn't matter how big u are if i have knocked u out cold

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Settle down Aqua, no reason to call anyone a nerd/****** or 'knock them out' cause they tell you to piss off. You should quit acting tough and just ignore him.

we've somehow swayed off topic a bit, less flaming and fighting.

@ Luke: only 'might' help another crew, you've changed luke, you used to be cool :(. You should just substitute and sandbag, will be heaps funny. :laugh:

@ Tedeth: Dare you to talk a tough game and put aqua and harrison in their place.

I LAG

Smash Lord
So anyway alok/aqua u talk tough but u never go to any meets or tourneys why dont u join this crew league n get shamed infront of everyone???

idontgottaname

Smash Apprentice
look guys, we need to treat i lag like a troll, and stop feeding him. he just is making himself look ridiculous, and anytime he posts we go off topic for a page or 2, so lets just pretend he doesnt exist unless he types something that actually contributes constructively to the topic on hand. and aqua, if you are scared of joining for fear of sucking, dont. many people, including me, play simply for fun. i havent turned brawl on since dont come. i dont take the game too seriously. im sure there will be matches you win no matter how bad you think you are. i do it for purely social reasons.

Top Bottom