• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LFM/LFC somebody set us up the gong, MK is not a dirty word

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
wat? I've changed? I used to be cool (lol when was I ever cool)
I dont get it, I'm not trying to be an *******, I'll play for other teams.

anyways fts we will win moneys, but you dont have to share with me, the honor of serving the 4 ****ing metaknights is payment enough.

also i lag, just stop

the correct term is crapton failcon.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
ill make sure i dont talk about scar on here anymore..
@ scar: im not scared of msn. its a program. stop being childish about tiers. and talk to me on msn if u got something to say, not here, it makes us BOTH look like idiots.
@eligmalik: theres way more to it than he told me to piss off, way, way, WAY more. im pretty patient actually. ur rite msn is for this stuff though, im not gonna post (after this one) about anything off topic.
@ idontgottaname: thanks man, but srsly i dont take brawl that srsly at all, and im not afraid of sucking. its a game after all. i dont come to tourneys and meets coz im busy, but wen i can make it ill come i guess. i also like the smash community.

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Nothing in my post was to be taken seriously luke :p, we all know you've never been cool (i don't even know who you are). :laugh:

I agree with idontgottaname.

@ FTS: who can i main to get respect?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Nothing in my post was to be taken seriously luke :p, we all know you've never been cool (i don't even know who you are). :laugh:

I agree with idontgottaname.

@ FTS: who can i main to get respect?
oh its on, its on like donkey kong.
idk if you've ever been to one of shayas boost tourneys, or dont come, or scab, you'll have met me, I'm big, loud, have red hair and play snake (am I reckon I'm pretty good)

see the problem in that post?

GreenLettuce

Smash Rookie
who the hell is greenlettuce?
Oh, yea, wow, pleasant to meet you too bud

How great it is to see the welcoming faces of these people

I am so glad I joined this forum site

You make me feel so warm and welcome I bet I could never outstay it

Oh yes, Sarcasm

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
Oh, yea, wow, pleasant to meet you too bud

How great it is to see the welcoming faces of these people

I am so glad I joined this forum site

You make me feel so warm and welcome I bet I could never outstay it

Oh yes, Sarcasm
I like your name and dont worry about that I LAG aka fake scar guy he is some 14 year old kid that is pro at smash.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
as soon as we got off the off topic...another face comes along..

i <3 him already

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
haha far out green lettuce he asking who u are coz ur expressing ur opinion strongly and no one even knows who u are lol, u just came outta nowhere, and dont dog ppl on dis site.

P.S i hope my terrible grammar gave u double aids.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
anyway guys this green lettuce guy is named matt, he mains yoshi/game and watch, and is really random.

GreenLettuce

Smash Rookie
haha far out green lettuce he asking who u are coz ur expressing ur opinion strongly and no one even knows who u are lol, u just came outta nowhere, and dont dog ppl on dis site.

P.S i hope my terrible grammar gave u double aids.
Your a Demon Alok, and your recent language change to 'brew' has given me HIV in which I contracted AIDs with.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
hes a brawl player but "decent" at melee.
he mained fox in melee.

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
@ Luke, i've been to one tournament in the whole world, (Tedeth's last one). So yeah, i havn't met you :(. Just seen some vids of you online.

lol more ppl know luke than enigmalik i'd say
Yea definately, luke is win.

---

Alok, is green-lettuce one of your school friends?

Does anyone main Ganondorf in aus?

isthattim?

Smash Ace
@ Luke, i've been to one tournament in the whole world, (Tedeth's last one). So yeah, i havn't met you :(. Just seen some vids of you online.

Yea definately, luke is win.

---

Alok, is green-lettuce one of your school friends?

Does anyone main Ganondorf in aus?
Me and teddy play ganon in melee, as for brawl i'm not sure.
As for my melee ganon, it *****. really.
i cannot stress that enough
ay sam :laugh:

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
uhh, green lettuce was a guy i knew in PRIMARY school, and we played tons of melee. he was good. he just got brawl though, in january actually, so hes still learning about it. also, ill talk to him bout this crew legue, hes not familiar with the concept of crews. he just thought he'd introduce himself.

Top Bottom