• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's talk about Link.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Link loves platforms.
in fd againt a good fox you're just going to get waveshined in yo ayyus.

AndY: you ***** come down here this weekend you ****. =DD

Zeruda

Smash Cadet
Link is definitely not as good as he was in Melee, and that saddens me. But I deal with what I've got. What's neat about Link this time around is that he leans more towards projectiles in combat than he did in the previous SSB games. I like it because it suits his character a little more. Unfortunately, I just can't get the hang of him- he's not really my fighting choice, and he hasn't been since the original SSB.

I do like playing against those who use him though. What's good about Link is that he can be played many different ways, so it almost never gets boring when I play different people. It keeps me occupied, and it helps me develope different styles of fighting with characters I main.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
sorry guys.
unkown522 and Raynex has been brainwashing me to main fox. LOL.
im not sure if i should join the dark side .

idea

Smash Master
sorry guys.
unkown522 and Raynex has been brainwashing me to main fox. LOL.
im not sure if i should join the dark side .
just secondary him for days when link won't cut it. falcon is reliable than fox, you're never gonna wanna use falcon on days when your link isn't working. as obscene as his manliness may be =(

that's crazy though, you'd never beaten raynex in a match in all this time. he needs to take a break and let the rest of us catch up.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
just secondary him for days when link won't cut it. falcon is reliable than fox, you're never gonna wanna use falcon on days when your link isn't working. as obscene as his manliness may be =(

that's crazy though, you'd never beaten raynex in a match in all this time. he needs to take a break and let the rest of us catch up.
seriously i dont even know why im picking a second since i know i wont even use that charcater in tourneys and such :laugh:

but yeah its my first time beating his fox.

though the game before my win over him was extremely gay

i jumped off to nair him (he was low) and then his firefox spiked me off the wall and i made this face :mad:.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
yes .
so now my next goal is to beat him in a set.

Edit:
his fox is so fast, like i cant even camp him. i basically had to slow down my Link, use platforms, tech chase re grab, combo, gimp and predict. this fox is a huge challenge dam.

RaynEx
I know you search your name =D
or should a i say Bernard, you're a ****ing beast.
I don't search my name wtf are you talking about.

Falcon gets owned by Fox, Falco and Sheik so... I dunno what match-ups you're going to cover with him...
qft.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
searched "ssbm Vanz Link" in youtube.

im still down for the budding link romance though.

Cia

das kwl
Thanks Stos :D. i just uploaded those today actually. i'm considering using Link in tournament. so many people have no idea how to fight him. (no idea why.. lol)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
he does weird stuffz. Its okay if the person picks Falco its auto lose for Link.

laser laser dair laser laser dair, grab edge, DAIR DAIR DAIR

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I can't help but wonder why Stos has videos of vanz.

Could this be a budding Link romance?
hey skler wanna get kinky?

i got chains and hooks and all sorts of bulbous and / or cylindrical objects to play with and i saved them for you...

<3

Skrah

Smash Ace
Ok, so talking about recovery, which one would you prefer or opt to do more when you're far away from the stage, in an almost hopeless situation. Do you take out a bomb and attempt a bomb recovery, or choose to DI as much as you can to the stage and go for a airdodge>hookshot? This is something that has been bothering me lately, since I can't decide which would be a better option.

Top Bottom