• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lets remember stuff in this thread.

-Ran

Smash Master
I remember when I was planning on going to the Brawl release tournament at Gamestop, but accidentally napped too long and missed it. The sad thing was, I had been practicing for a week. >>

Rayku

Smash Lord
I remember my first tournament too. Smash Aid IV

I remember when Peach's Castle and Onett were legal in Melee

DC

Smash Cadet
I remember when I had fun playing Brawl

lol j/k there was never such a time.

Saltix

Smash Lord
I remember my first brawl tournament

George (the AL kirby player) and Desu beat the **** out of me.

Purple

Hi guys!
I remember driving Saltix around and he was telling me about the time he got 2nd at a waba melee tournament using sheik.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I remember the time Rayku raged on Dyno for planking in a Low-Tier tournament at one of Waba's monthlies.

I, too, remember my first tournament. Desu and Biglou beat me and a pal to shreds. Then I got 3-stocked by KingK, and left, not knowing that it was double elimination.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I remember my first tournament was Lasers for the Children hosted by co_and_me (RIP man)

I too remember when Onett was legal LOL

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I remember the look on moos face when I dthrow to rested him.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
oh boy

my first tournament

o man that was soooooooo awesome (i know it was at that house with no electricity and no working toilets or running water in any way but i didnt care i still had a great time)

DC

Smash Cadet
Actually now that I think about it, I remember when I went to Apex and at least 3 different people asked me if I was Afro Thundah.

I was not amused.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I remember my first tourney

I lost to some Snake I don't remember and I think Chaz 3-stocked my mk in loser's

I miss my local pnt

few more tournies later I wind up 2-0ing Seibrik and taking a few rounds off of Afro and everyone going ape**** over my MK, all at some tiny 13-man tourney

pretty cruelly hilarious hype in hindsight considering how much I've travelled since LOL

til I get my car around this winter

황미영

Smash Champion
I remember my first tourney! ;D

It was in 2005, at a local game lounge at the West Oaks Mall. Me and my brother lost our first match for doubles, because some guy in the back kept screaming "Take his life!" when my brother was dead. So he ends up taking it at the last minute when I'm about to die, and get's himself killed. -_-; Then I faced my best friend and his cousin in losers. And I ended up winning by shooting a fireball to him when he was hanging on the ledge and his invincibility frames had gone away. He then recovered too late, since he likes to be a spaz about things. After that me and my brother won at least two more games. And the singles match was the dumbest thing ever... It was a FFA... They had the standard Melee rules for doubles so I was content that I actually made it further than the first round. But at the same time, I was just playing the locals, and they weren't that good at the time. xD

Yay for remembering! Now I want to go to a tournament and actually do well this time around! ;D

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
EYUP.

I had to remove mine. The Queen humbly requested I take it down.

I argued about it, and now there's a new rule in the SWF Global Rules all the way at the bottom about it.

Now if only I could regain mod status. What am I missing? :(

Top Bottom